Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > E3 Impressions
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

E3 Impressions

Whats everyone's take on the games and software shown at the E3? Any Favorites? Anything that you think won't succeed?

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-02-2002 04:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

xbox, ps2 lowering their prices...guess what?
xbox no where near the competition loses cause it's reputation as one of the infamous 'blue screen' of windows. which in you all know that it crashes....infrequent at times, but frequent at most. as for ps2, it's been out just as long dreamcast has been, but due to the fact sega gave up (pussies), sony has gotten to be like nintendo in the first years of their success with famicon aka nintendo. now speaking of nintendo, since their gamecube is $199 ever since it came out, the competition will be heating up between ps2 and gc. for a fact, this will a pretty fucking close business rivalry in the console industry. so far, i'm turning my head to the gc cause of the resident evil remake (first game remake) and super smash brothers melee. then i have to turn my head to look at ps2's linux programming software...but then you have to add a freaking hard-drive to the ps2 (fucking conspiracy). my vote goes to gc, but dreamcast was still alive...then...you know my answer.

Old Post 06-02-2002 08:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

i stick with the PC. good ol PC. no confusing marketing there

All i can say is Doom III
"Doom III"

ok, i'm done.

edit: oh yeah, and warcraft III.
"warcraft III"

ok, NOW i'm done.

Old Post 06-02-2002 02:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

online gaming looked hella sweet. I was watching extended play on Tech tv and they were showing this game called Socom, sweeeeet haha. I can't wait for all this online stuff. Devil May Cry 2 looked nice as well. With FMV's and stuff.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 06-02-2002 08:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by huby40
i stick with the PC. good ol PC. no confusing marketing there

All i can say is Doom III
"Doom III"

ok, i'm done.

edit: oh yeah, and warcraft III.
"warcraft III"

ok, NOW i'm done.

yes i hav the beta and i must say it is good, hmm lets change good to great. its well worth the wait.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 06-03-2002 12:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote