Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > What game are you playing now?
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by KangtaIsMyPuppy

How do I make it so when I quote them it looks like this?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by gaeko
how is it possible to play Tekken 3 on the computer? Is it by emulator or is the game actually out for PC? If you are using an emulator, mind letting me know what kind and where you got it?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:sad:

umm you press the quote button on the bottom of the post :huh:

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-27-2002 06:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

Diablo II. my bros play that game a lot.

Old Post 05-30-2002 02:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
youl

??!?!?!?!?

This is supposedly a korean forum and I saw only 2 counter-strikes... I'm so dissapointed. I thought that OVER 90% of koreans played counter-strike. I play for months like an addict and then stop for months and then play for months. When I'm hooked, I play +6 hours a day (yes, it's a serious problem) and when I'm sick of it, I don't play at all. I'm actually pretty good at it... ranked 272nd in the world on CLQ although that is bs...

Old Post 06-20-2002 10:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for youl Click here to Send youl a Private Message Find more posts by youl Add youl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunken Master
Umm... Yeah...

quote:
Originally posted by youl
??!?!?!?!?

This is supposedly a korean forum and I saw only 2 counter-strikes... I'm so dissapointed. I thought that OVER 90% of koreans played counter-strike. I play for months like an addict and then stop for months and then play for months. When I'm hooked, I play +6 hours a day (yes, it's a serious problem) and when I'm sick of it, I don't play at all. I'm actually pretty good at it... ranked 272nd in the world on CLQ although that is bs...

I don't think Korean's play CS at the same rate as they played Diablo 2 or Starcraft.

But anyways... I 'm playing FIFA World Cup 2002 now hehe... Korea seems to win at everything.

Old Post 06-20-2002 04:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunken Master Click here to Send Drunken Master a Private Message Find more posts by Drunken Master Add Drunken Master to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

dude CS suks balls. It became shitty after the beta's. end of story.

(im not korean tho)

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 06-20-2002 07:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

in a couple of months the official game of koreans is goin to be warcraft III

im korean and i suck at starcraft. i cant beat a single terran computer :sad:. becuz of this all other koreans have rejected me and revoked me :huh:

if anyone out there has some tips to beat a terran computer, plz tell me. ive been trying for 3 years

Old Post 06-20-2002 07:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

just started playing mobile suit gundam federation vs. zeon DX for my DC... it's tight.

Old Post 06-21-2002 02:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paradoxx

Still playing the original sims, i want all the expansion packs!!

Old Post 06-21-2002 04:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for paradoxx Click here to Send paradoxx a Private Message Find more posts by paradoxx Add paradoxx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

PC: counter strike, medal of honor, a shit load of snes roms, and jedi knight II
DREAMCAST: street fighter v capcom 2, capcom v snk millenium battle, nba 2k2
PS: castlevania: SOTN, FF&...its soo great
PS2: GTA3

Old Post 07-04-2002 09:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

GTA 3, JK2, "ALL" the sims including expansion packs, Soldier Of Fortune 2: Double Helix, and im gonna get Warcraft III and Neverwinter Nights.

Props To Huby

Old Post 07-04-2002 05:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KooJay
Call me Jay

Current:
Lineage The Blood Pledge (www.lineagethebloodpledge.com)
Ragnarok Online (www.ragnarokonline.com)
War Craft III
Diablo II (sometimes)
Ghost Reacon
NHL 2002
Unreal Tournament (sometimes)
Final Fnatasy V, VI, VII, VIII (at the same times..get's confusing...)

Future:
Lineage II
Ragnarok Beta2
Final Fantasy XI

That's about it for this week. But if I"m too bored...this forum is still the best...

Old Post 07-06-2002 03:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KooJay Click here to Send KooJay a Private Message Find more posts by KooJay Add KooJay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

i wanted to try out ragnarokonline, but the download was gonna take like 5 hours. screw that.

but are there other download servers now? How is it?

Old Post 07-06-2002 03:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

fucking ragnarok pisses me off...having to download all those damn patches..i just gave up after a while

Old Post 07-06-2002 04:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

i was playin CS~

Old Post 07-06-2002 04:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by huby40
i wanted to try out ragnarokonline, but the download was gonna take like 5 hours. screw that.

but are there other download servers now? How is it?

ragnarok is an awesome game...its killed by the requirement to download patches....the website is slow as fuck...took fucking forever..and i was on a t1 connection

Old Post 07-06-2002 04:53 AM
annabanana
Food Moderator

I'm just getting into Starcraft, so hopefully I can become really good at that game.
Although, my all-time favorite game to play is The Sims!

Old Post 07-06-2002 05:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

wow starcraft..OLD SCHOOL

Old Post 07-06-2002 06:12 AM
KooJay
Call me Jay

quote:
Originally posted by tea

ragnarok is an awesome game...its killed by the requirement to download patches....the website is slow as fuck...took fucking forever..and i was on a t1 connection

Ahh, go to www.ro.pak0.com for da patches, it's way faster...

Old Post 07-07-2002 12:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KooJay Click here to Send KooJay a Private Message Find more posts by KooJay Add KooJay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

WARCRAFT 3!!!
i was a beta tester and i luvd the game and still do!!

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-07-2002 02:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by KooJay

Ahh, go to www.ro.pak0.com for da patches, it's way faster...

man.,..i dont wanna start all over~

Old Post 07-07-2002 03:14 AM