Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > fighting games...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

fighting games...

of all time...which do you think is the greatest...
2 Dimension Sprites
3 Dimension
and blah blah...but you have to give ur answer why you chose that as ur greatest fighting game ever made.

for me, i can't really say the fighting game. i can tell you is capcom's street fighter and snk's line-up of fighting games (KoF, FF, AoF). Those games brought the genre to its best and to it's peak.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-02-2002 08:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunken Master
Umm... Yeah...

Tekken Tag, and Tekken 4!

Old Post 06-03-2002 05:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunken Master Click here to Send Drunken Master a Private Message Find more posts by Drunken Master Add Drunken Master to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

street fighter and da different versions of em =]

Old Post 06-03-2002 05:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

GIVE ME THE FREAKING REASON WHY!!!!!!!!!!

read the fucking post carefully people. shit.

Old Post 06-03-2002 05:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

LOL...sorrie...

i chose dat cuz its been around for da longest..and i like all da characters...and i grew up on dat game on nintendo its da original~ =] da moves are kOo too..

i also like mortal kombat...same reasons for street fighter..

Old Post 06-03-2002 05:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

Pong.

Becuz its classic.

Old Post 06-03-2002 07:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

tekken tag is the best of all time

www.xanga.com/choi127

Old Post 06-04-2002 12:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

2 dimension sprites...
I like the old school SF 2, and also the new games by capcom as well. SNK and capcom made the genre what it is.

My only complaint with 2-d fighters is how often sprites are reused, whereas in 3-d fighters textures are often remapped, and characters redesigned more, but that's because 3-d relies a lot on graphics, and less on gameplay, in my opinion. Both are still hella fun though.

Old Post 06-04-2002 03:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

yeah, i agree of course. SNK and Capcom make the best fighting games. There really haven't been excellent 3d fighting games yet. Ohhhh, nm, sorry...i forgot about samurai showdown 64 hahaha jp. That game looks bad, and is bad from what i hear. hahaha, that was just a bad idea. If they did it they could have at least done it right.

But hmm, 2d is the best cause they are generally more fun, and 3d games turn out to be a big dodging/running game if you play people who do that. Toshinden was actually rather fun, but every progression of it made the series worse haha, don't know why. Loved the first one, second was was aight as well. They need to bring that series back, but make it a whole lot better then it'd be sweet.

Tekken series i like though, as do all the other predictable fighting series by Capcom and SNK.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 06-04-2002 05:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zero-Sen

Dead or Alive 3. OMG, that game is HOT! The babes, the huge maps, the AWESOME graphics, and once again: that babes!

Of course the stories sucked, but itz a fighting game, you know?

Old Post 06-04-2002 09:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

heh, you guys hear/see anything about that new DOA game. Like Dead Or Alive: Volleyball girls or whatever it's called. haha, i wonder how good them volleyball engine will actually be though.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 06-04-2002 09:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

volleyball girls eh?

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 06-04-2002 10:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

If Shenmue had more fighting in it.

But yeah, Rival Schools 2

Old Post 06-04-2002 11:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote