Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > *Just Say Good-bye* ~written by aznsweety and xXFallenAngeLXx
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yupkipucca
::Yupki::

*Just Say Good-bye* ~written by aznsweety and xXFallenAngeLXx

~Just Say Good-Bye~
Written by:
Jennie a.k.a. aznsweety
Jennifer a.k.a. xXFallenAngeLXx
Starring:
Andy from Shinhwa
Danny from god
Mike from Linkin Park
Chester from Linkin Park

~*CHAPTER ONE*~
Written by Jennie a.k.a. aznsweety

He was, weird...
His nose was flat and became even flatter when he smiled.
Even his smile was... unique. He would smile so all of his teeth would show. I smiled when he did because he looked so funny. He also lived next-door. I didn't realized I loved him. He was exactly the opposite I was looking for in a guy. He was short, had small eyes, wasn't rich, and wasn't hot. I only went for looks and money. He always had girls flocking him because he was popoular for some weird reason. I let him leave me forever by mistake. It all started when I was about sixteen years old. I was a trouble-maker and got kicked out of another boarding school. Because we couldn't find another school for me to attend and because I had to attend lots of parties with my parents, I was to start going to a public school. My best friend in the world was Andy. He was the guy I mentioned... I knew him ever since I was about five years old and wrote to him when I was eight and sent to my first boarding school. I haven't seen him, but he was fun to talk to and he never got me mad. We emailed, instant messaged eachother, and wrote to eachother. On my first day of school, he was supposed to be there...

"Wake up Jennie!"
"Umma just five more minutes!"
"This isn't boarding school. I didn't tell you to get kicked out so wake up! Andy is going to drop by to show you where the bus is."
"FINE!!"
"What do you want for breakfast?"
"Are you going to make it?"
"No! Not me. Mary is going to make it!"
"Okay! Then I'll have anything!"
"Hurry up!"
"Don't worry so much Mom!"

"Jennie you have to go now. Andy's going to be here any second!"
"No he isn't!"
*DING DONG*
"$hit!"
"WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE YOUNG LADY!"
"Yeah, yeah..."
"I'll drop you off for school today."
"Great! ^^"
"I'll go tell Andy."
"Thanks so much! I love you!"
"You only love me when I do something for you..."
"--;;"

*AT SCHOOL*

"Hi. Um, my name is Jennie and I'm supposed to start school today."
"I'll show you to your class. Your teacher's name is Mr. Kim. In this school you only have one teacher who teaches every subject for you and you have the same classmates."
"Okay."
"You will have a guide to help you catch up with your school work and make new friends. Your guide will be Andy. He is in your class."
"Okay. Thank you."

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-29-2002 12:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yupkipucca Click here to Send yupkipucca a Private Message Find more posts by yupkipucca Add yupkipucca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yupkipucca

come on pplz! reply~

Old Post 06-04-2002 01:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yupkipucca Click here to Send yupkipucca a Private Message Find more posts by yupkipucca Add yupkipucca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

humph... what's the point? no offense, but I found this story kinda lame... I'm sorry, but it's not.... well, let's just say talent... I'm really sorry, but you wanted someone to reply...

I mean, I give you credit for trying though...

Old Post 06-05-2002 07:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

so what happens in school

Old Post 06-08-2002 07:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yupkipucca

oh yea... i've given up on this fic cuz jennifer never posted up her chapter...

Old Post 06-18-2002 10:00 PM