Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > ...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

ive been reading through my past xanga entries.. and this one stuck out the most... i guess when ur depressed, ur mind seems to be more "open" to the world and society, check it out.

depression... anxiety... worries... relationships...

how come nobody ever told me this?...

everybody thinks they know who i am. yet, they only assume, cause theyve only seen 1 personality out of the many. everybody in this world wears a mask, to hide their true identity, being scared to reveal their true self to others, or else they might be called fool, laughed at, screamed at, and much more. it is our mask that we wear that gives us our personality, the ones that want us to be accepted thoughout the world, wanting to be normal, wanting to be like others. yet, were only taking the place of other people in the world, wearing there masks, trying on each and different ones wanting to know which one fits the best. as life goes on, the mask is gonna get old. its gonna start tearing, start getting worn out. soon, everything will fall apart, and ur goal is to seek out another fresh, new mask. people usually write in communites like xanga to express their true selfs to others, or people write in their xanga to express the mask that is within em, being hypocrites. as for me, i see no reason or why to write in xanga except to let out emotions, personal thoughts, and whats happening in lives of us, and others. we will never feel comfortable with our lives, cause we will always know that something is missing with every mask that we wear. wanting to seek out the answer, who am i? ... what is the goal and point of my life?... those of u, im ready to take off my mask, and seek the true answer. seek god, because god doesnt want to see the mask that u wear, he wants to see your face when u take it off. life can get tough, yet infuriating, but once we find our selves without a mask, our true identity will be reavealed to us.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-12-2003 02:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote