Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > How you want your lover to dress?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

How you want your lover to dress?

Honestly, I only date a girl if she's dressed in gear (hip-hop) if she isn't, I ask her to dress in it. If she says no, I ask her to buy an outfit. Says no, I say i'll by one. If she still says no, i'm gone. What does everyone else like their lovers to dress in? Go hip-hop!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-03-2002 09:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Click here to Send ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó a Private Message Find more posts by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Add ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

well anything respectable i.e not torn tattered etc...

Old Post 12-03-2002 09:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

a simple white dress.

Old Post 12-03-2002 10:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

i dont care how she dresses as long as it isnt trashy. i want her to keep her individuality without my influence.

thanx huby40

Old Post 12-03-2002 10:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

sounds pretty demanding to me... why even date her in the first place if she doesn't dress how you like? Everyone has their own individual style and if you can't accept that in your gf, then don't push her to wear what you like... that's like your gf telling you to wear all black and put on black make up

Old Post 12-03-2002 10:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju
i dont care how she dresses as long as it isnt trashy. i want her to keep her individuality without my influence.

for real

Old Post 12-03-2002 10:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

a mix between abercromie, eagle outfitters and gap kinda style ...

i like the casual yet trendy type of look ..

looks real good!

Old Post 12-04-2002 12:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

does it matter?
i mean if you like dis gilr you should like her for her and not d way she dresses

this should go 2 fashion or guys forum :)

Last edited by niggoreanboi on 12-04-2002 at 01:21 AM

Old Post 12-04-2002 12:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Re: How you want your lover to dress?

quote:
Originally posted by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó
Honestly, I only date a girl if she's dressed in gear (hip-hop) if she isn't, I ask her to dress in it. If she says no, I ask her to buy an outfit. Says no, I say i'll by one. If she still says no, i'm gone. What does everyone else like their lovers to dress in? Go hip-hop!

Hahaha, this is so funny.

Old Post 12-04-2002 12:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

i dun really care how she dresses i look at the personality.....any style is fine wit me

www.xanga.com/choi127

Old Post 12-04-2002 12:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay
sounds pretty demanding to me... why even date her in the first place if she doesn't dress how you like? Everyone has their own individual style and if you can't accept that in your gf, then don't push her to wear what you like... that's like your gf telling you to wear all black and put on black make up

yea. y even ask her out if she isn't ur style to begin with?

Old Post 12-04-2002 12:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

you sound pretty damn demanding..if a girl is smart enough, she is never gonna change for nobody...

that person is who they are, their own unique individual personality makes them different from everybody else, if you like someone and can't accept that than i personally think your very selfish, immature, and have not opened your eyes yet..cause your definately missing out on alot..

as for me..dont really care as long it isn't something that she's wearing giving a message to people " hey!!! come fuck me!! " ya kno'?

Old Post 12-04-2002 01:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
she's wearing giving a message to people " hey!!! come fuck me!! " ya kno'?

puahaha yea true that!

Old Post 12-04-2002 01:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

my LOVER? lol

Old Post 12-04-2002 01:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

anything nice. ^^ watever looks good on the person. but not bummish or skaterish..haha =X i donno i dont relaly like that kind of style. xD

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*

Old Post 12-04-2002 01:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
requiem
Book Mod/Batman Fan

I believe his idea is to test if his girl is an idiot who's easy to push over/desperate/will be his little bitch. If not, NEXT!

Old Post 12-04-2002 03:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for requiem Click here to Send requiem a Private Message Find more posts by requiem Add requiem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel
:)

everyguy has der own style.. sho i wouldn't care.. jus not.. riped up holey pants.. en sum old ugly shirt.. no thankyu xp

Old Post 12-04-2002 03:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

whatever she likes cause thats the way i fell in love with her the first place..

Old Post 12-04-2002 06:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

hmm.
from what i understand, i think ilsung is merely trying to express what type of girls he prefers, and does so by attributing characteristics through clothing. clothing tells a lot about a person: a slutty girl will most likely dress slutty (lewdly) and a preppy girl will most likely dress preppy (modestly). by saying he wants his girl to dress hip-hop, he is expressing his preference of the characteristics attributed to a girl that dresses in hip-hop over the characteristics attributed to a gril that dresses in any other types of clothing. i suppose he does a bad job expressing himself, and i believe he is a bit lacking in english as one can see through his word choice; for example, 'girlfriend' would be a more appropriate word than 'lover'. (no offense intended ilsung) i think thats where all the misunderstanding is coming from.

my argument makes sense, considering ilsung ends his post with a question that has nothing to do with his previous statement; he asks what others prefer their 'girlfriends' to dress in, not demand their 'girlfriends' to dress in. thus, whatever he said previously becomes irrelevent.

concerning my answer: to me, "a simple white [cotton] dress" symbolizes someone who is pure, simple, and naive. someone who isnt concerned with asthetics, but even so, beautiful, as is signified by a dress. those are the ideal characteristics i seek in a girl, and to say i seek a girl that dresses in "a simple white [cotton] dress" is more elegant than to list the same qualities attributed by it.

--------
thats how i see and interpete it. gah... im afraid im doing a bad job expressing myself so ill close with this word: symbolism.

Old Post 12-04-2002 06:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

quote:
Originally posted by jusunlee
hmm.
from what i understand, i think ilsung is merely trying to express what type of girls he prefers, and does so by attributing characteristics through clothing. clothing tells a lot about a person: a slutty girl will most likely dress slutty (lewdly) and a preppy girl will most likely dress preppy (modestly). by saying he wants his girl to dress hip-hop, he is expressing his preference of the characteristics attributed to a girl that dresses in hip-hop over the characteristics attributed to a gril that dresses in any other types of clothing. i suppose he does a bad job expressing himself, and i believe he is a bit lacking in english as one can see through his word choice; for example, 'girlfriend' would be a more appropriate word than 'lover'. (no offense intended ilsung) i think thats where all the misunderstanding is coming from.

my argument makes sense, considering ilsung ends his post with a question that has nothing to do with his previous statement; he asks what others prefer their 'girlfriends' to dress in, not demand their 'girlfriends' to dress in. thus, whatever he said previously becomes irrelevent.

concerning my answer: to me, "a simple white [cotton] dress" symbolizes someone who is pure, simple, and naive. someone who isnt concerned with asthetics, but even so, beautiful, as is signified by a dress. those are the ideal characteristics i seek in a girl, and to say i seek a girl that dresses in "a simple white [cotton] dress" is more elegant than to list the same qualities attributed by it.

--------
thats how i see and interpete it. gah... im afraid im doing a bad job expressing myself so ill close with this word: symbolism.

puhahah =X nicely put. ^^V

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*

Old Post 12-04-2002 06:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote