Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > What did you wear today
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

What did you wear today

What did u wear today?

i wore my red whit n grey roca shirt roca jeanz and red/white 17's wit a red/white hat

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-01-2002 12:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

i'll be heading out to lunch with friends so i'm planning to wear my grey striped blue pants with brown leather slippers and a reddish-brownish long sleeved v-neck top with 4 buttons. hope that's not confusing LOL

Old Post 10-01-2002 01:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

pajamas... wahaha... i had no school today!

Old Post 10-01-2002 01:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

baggy pants
gray tight tanktop
blue jacket

Old Post 10-01-2002 01:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

it's cold here so today I wore my jeans from charlotte russe, my belt, a tanktop, and a eddie bauer sweater! Oh, and boots! black boots! hah

Old Post 10-01-2002 02:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

gray aero gym pants and a sweatshirt. ^^

Old Post 10-01-2002 04:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

Gray DKNY Sweater
Guess Jeans
Tims
and wore a Black Ecko tshirt on head as a headgear haha
i luv wearin shirt on mah head.. so comfy, betta than hatz and rags, and bandanas!!

Old Post 10-01-2002 05:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snowangel
ebOoo

i dressed down today.

dark blue jeans + white short sleeved polo tee + black platform sandals.

Old Post 10-01-2002 07:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for snowangel Click here to Send snowangel a Private Message Find more posts by snowangel Add snowangel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marcisdaname

Blue Nike Michigan Jersey
Sandblasted denims
White/Blue adidas ADAN II's

-marc

Old Post 10-01-2002 07:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marcisdaname Click here to Send marcisdaname a Private Message Visit marcisdaname's homepage! Find more posts by marcisdaname Add marcisdaname to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

uh...i wore a white silihouette <sp?> shirt, angel jeans, and white dkny jacket.

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*

Old Post 10-01-2002 07:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

say, if you wanna know go look in PP for my most recent post! TODAY! "supporting players" thread!

Old Post 10-01-2002 10:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

today i wore a black kenneth cole @ fifth avenue t-shirt, and grey slacks, and my leather slides..

on friday i'ma wear this periwinkle blue shirt i got in IA, it's from a store called the western store: the place for your american store, it's cowboy style, kinda vintage, it's pretty fashionable for such a trashy place haha. I'ma wear my low-rise bootcut jeans too, that should go well. I'm a dork and I plan out my clothes, yes.

Old Post 10-01-2002 10:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

I wore my school uniform, that's all I wore today, oh yeah and my house clothes

Old Post 10-01-2002 11:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
Gray DKNY Sweater

i wore a dkny jacket too.. gosh... dkny clothes are soo expensive. hehe... i wore all baby blue today... my backpack is blue too... and my nails... anyhoo... blue jeans... blue shirt... and a blue light jacket.

Old Post 10-02-2002 01:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

white jeans and a white shirt with a little bit of blue and then changed to speedo then shorts with black wifebeater

My Xanga

Old Post 10-02-2002 01:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

i wore a white shirt, grey zip up sweater with jeans

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 10-02-2002 05:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by Azn2296
white jeans and a white shirt with a little bit of blue and then changed to speedo then shorts with black wifebeater

oo... guys look soo cute with an all white outfit ^^

Old Post 10-02-2002 05:45 AM
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

i wore a short denim skirt with a red n white NY Yankees jacket and also my red and silver adidas shoes.

haha i never seen any guy wearing white jeans here..

Old Post 10-02-2002 05:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
Gray DKNY Sweater
Guess Jeans
Tims
and wore a Black Ecko tshirt on head as a headgear haha
i luv wearin shirt on mah head.. so comfy, betta than hatz and rags, and bandanas!!

like ur style
quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*
i wore a short denim skirt with a red n white NY Yankees jacket and also my red and silver adidas shoes.

like urs too

2day i wore a beige-ish sweater duster and a beige tank top with black pants and black boots. i'm realli startin to like black and beige 2gthr now

Old Post 10-03-2002 12:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinezaznboi
sigh...

me wore an beige-ish american eagle sweater wit two black stripes.... and ya sum beige-ish business khakis...

Old Post 10-03-2002 12:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinezaznboi Click here to Send Chinezaznboi a Private Message Find more posts by Chinezaznboi Add Chinezaznboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote