Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > Guys with Earrings?
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ibabiExbOrai
[ .b e b e d o r qx. ]

hmm i guess for guyz one on left iss aiighh..heh..as long as they itz not something that'll really catCH ur attentioN haha..aHh i pierced mah second holes in both ears buh they closed up..erghh`

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-06-2002 06:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ibabiExbOrai Click here to Send ibabiExbOrai a Private Message Find more posts by ibabiExbOrai Add ibabiExbOrai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

who cares..its all about what the person's interest is..earring or no earrings, it don't really matter..i personally like it :thumbup:

Old Post 08-06-2002 07:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

werd....who cares about what others think...its what u want..

Old Post 08-06-2002 08:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

i like guys with earrings.. and i prefer like both sides pierced.. i think it looks better like that.. and not studs.. but like hoops.. they tite!

parents are like that. they hate every lil friggen thing u do as a teenager.. but once u 18.. ur free.... yeh imma get my tongue and my tragus pierced ^^

dood.. my friend had 10 total piercings on both ears.. her boyfriend called her a slut.. so she took out like 8 and she ended up with only like 3... they broke up.... she went and got all 8 of them redone again.. thas wuh u call mofo craziee.

Old Post 08-06-2002 09:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by HHxEliTE
i like guys with earrings.. and i prefer like both sides pierced.. i think it looks better like that.. and not studs.. but like hoops.. they tite!

werd up

Old Post 08-06-2002 10:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

gq wit earrings...i like

Old Post 08-06-2002 10:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
gq wit earrings...i like

werd~ thats how i am puahaa

Old Post 08-06-2002 10:54 PM
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

quote:
Originally posted by HHxEliTE

dood.. my friend had 10 total piercings on both ears.. her boyfriend called her a slut.. so she took out like 8 and she ended up with only like 3... they broke up.... she went and got all 8 of them redone again.. thas wuh u call mofo craziee.

ow. that's gotta hurt.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 08-07-2002 07:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel
:)

ahhhhhhh..... i dink guys wif ear pierced.. are shooooooooooooo fineeeeeeeeee.... ahhhhhhh.. ish jus sho secksi.. *drOOLLLLL!!!!!!

Old Post 08-08-2002 09:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

quote:
Originally posted by yur_swt_angel
ahhhhhhh..... i dink guys wif ear pierced.. are shooooooooooooo fineeeeeeeeee.... ahhhhhhh.. ish jus sho secksi.. *drOOLLLLL!!!!!!

puahaha even if d guy is ugly

Old Post 08-08-2002 09:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

i guess either way is fine...before i prefered just having one side of the ears pierced...now, u see lots of male artists having both sides pierced and it doesnt look bad LOL -_-; it all started with that beckham dude...him and his diamonds :P

Old Post 08-09-2002 01:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

quote:
Originally posted by tea
when i was in chinatown...the old people were giving me the evil eye....like i was a gangster hahaha

haha, thats what my parents and older ppl at my church think too........might got something to do with what they remember from back home........my mom wuz talking to this owner of this chinese restaurant, about someone the owner knew that got stabbed by gangsters in taiwan, sayin stuff about how bad it was in taiwan - police gettin bribed, crazy drivers, and yes, drunk gangsters in restaurant that looking for something to do to u when u look at them funny..........

Old Post 08-09-2002 02:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel
:)

quote:
Originally posted by MC ChOpStiCkz

puahaha even if d guy is ugly

uhmm.. im not a lewks kinduh person? :T the onli ding that matters to me.. ish wuts inside his mynd.. and his heart ^__^ buh earrings are jus sho secksi.. haha ;x

Old Post 08-09-2002 05:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
babeegurl369
<3

i like guys with earrings as long as their ears aren't filled wit earrings. 1 - 3 is okay.

creditz to lilxzzanga ^_^

Old Post 08-10-2002 03:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for babeegurl369 Click here to Send babeegurl369 a Private Message Find more posts by babeegurl369 Add babeegurl369 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
XxeggykissesxX
S4ranG foReVer livEs

guys look hella fine wit earrins~!! in my expression as like wen girls where makeup dey get hella perdee dey do der hair curl it n put makeup dey geT hella perdee~ SAme as for a guy just spike his hair put cologne tha earrins der a work of aRt~!! yeah so dey look GOod wit eARringS lol~!!buh some guys aRE like no dude is for gay ppo no im not a thug watt ha heck im like errr dang lol u jsut straight out dissed my tony~! lol

BoA Can sing~!! neul is Tha jjang!!!

looks may be deCieVing*

Old Post 08-14-2002 04:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for XxeggykissesxX Click here to Send XxeggykissesxX a Private Message Visit XxeggykissesxX's homepage! Find more posts by XxeggykissesxX Add XxeggykissesxX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

hmm...i probably said this before.. lol.. earrings on guys= yummy....i just like that look.. hmm.... no more than 3 on each ear.. and none of that ear stretching crap... that's creepy..

Old Post 08-15-2002 03:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

i think guys wit one earring on each side or just the left side is madd sexy. hehe

Old Post 08-15-2002 06:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i have 3

one on each ear...and a cart pierce on my left

Old Post 08-17-2002 12:14 AM
snowangel
ebOoo

i love guys with earrings. but it has to suit him. max 3. not too fond of cartilages on guys.

Old Post 09-13-2002 06:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for snowangel Click here to Send snowangel a Private Message Find more posts by snowangel Add snowangel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i was planning on getting 2 more piercings....total of 5...dunno tho...maybe a tattoo instead? eh~

Old Post 09-13-2002 06:43 AM