Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > why is it that everyone wears...
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
haneul

Question why is it that everyone wears...

why is that almost every korean gurl wears some kind of white shirt wit overalls???

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-24-2002 02:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for haneul Click here to Send haneul a Private Message Find more posts by haneul Add haneul to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
haneul

Wink mah bad..

I meant, why does every korean gurl wear a white shirt WHENEVER they wear overalls???

Old Post 06-24-2002 02:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for haneul Click here to Send haneul a Private Message Find more posts by haneul Add haneul to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

haha, i think i understood the question da first tym, haha, umm... now to da question, I dun kno, do they, i never notice, i thought they wear any shirt, i saw cuople wear black or blue shirtz under their overallz maybe i saw couple white buh i guess they jus think it lookz better wit white, haha

Old Post 06-24-2002 02:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

interesting question; since i'm not krn, i wudn't noe, but i think this applies to most azn girlz. i guess white and blue just look good 2gethr y do guys alwaize wear black and khaki?

Old Post 06-24-2002 03:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

haha, troo, ima korean guy n i seem to jus go in a store n first thing i look at are usually black topz or khaki pantz, i think itz a habit...haha, probly same wit gurlz they jus like how it goez together...

Old Post 06-24-2002 03:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

hm.. you could've just EDITED your first post
and i dont think its EVERY korean girl
cause i never worn white with overalls..
i like wearing black shirts with overalls..

but maybe the white shirt thing makes you look neater? innocenter? .. i got no idea

Old Post 06-24-2002 04:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

hm. i found a pic that matches up with what youre trying to say:

Old Post 06-24-2002 10:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

hyori is so pretti! man u can tell thaz an old pic tho...maib ur rite, it makes them look more "innocent". i want jean overalls...i dunno, i dun think i'd alwaize wear white wit them...but i do like guys hu wear black n khaki

Old Post 06-25-2002 12:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

hahaaha.. you got smae taste as me dannyluv1tym!!
i like guys that wear black with khaki.. i like those khaki cargo pants

Old Post 06-25-2002 12:13 AM
Street RSX

haha, nice people like mah style, haha, i usually go wit like black armani shirt n like tommy hifiger khakis, itz most comfortable n people say it looks nice...

Old Post 06-25-2002 03:40 AM
daNNy LuV 1TYM

yup yup. blak n khkai on a guys....hottt *^^*
i once saw this realli hot guy wearin a black nautica shirt and baggy khakis and i almost fainted. mai frend thot it wuz funni (aznswthart )

Old Post 06-27-2002 11:37 PM
daNNy LuV 1TYM

sorry haneul, this kinda got off topic... maib krn girls just like wearin white wit overalls? i dunno, isn't the universal outfit a white shirt and blue jeans newayz?

Old Post 06-27-2002 11:39 PM
Street RSX

haha, everyone likes mah usual style... i usually go wit like black armani shirt n tommy khakiz, itz most comfortable dat actually lookz nice...

Old Post 06-28-2002 02:46 AM
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

street rsx.. post up your pic wearing your black armani shirt & tommy khakis

Old Post 06-28-2002 02:54 AM
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
street rsx.. post up your pic wearing your black armani shirt & tommy khakis

i second

Old Post 06-28-2002 08:09 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

oh yea

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 06-28-2002 05:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

haha, umm... then i have to go take pic n get it developed n shitz... or go out n buy a digital cam or sumthin... I'll try to get it dun az soon az possible then, i guess...

Old Post 06-30-2002 03:50 AM
MellowYellow

i think this question is really stupid.... lol..... it's like asking.... why do ppl wear white shirts with jeans? uhm.... cuz they DO? lol..

white shirts and overalls? lol who cares.... and it's not just asian girls.... it's any girl who likes to wear overalls.... lol i usually don't wear a bright green shirt under overalls... it just looks kinda funky.... lol ... it's called FASHION SENSE maybe? since the overalls are the entire outfit you don't really have to wear anything too fancy underneath... any plain white t-shirt will do...lol ya know?

Old Post 07-05-2002 08:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
haneul

ok, i don't know why some people are getting an attitude cuz i asked this question. Quite frankly, I myself am a Korean, and I based this question simply cuz i noticed that a lot of other asian girls wear white shirts (instead of other 'normal' colored shirts) underneath their overalls. And wtf would anyone wear a green shirt??? ok....maybe grey? or black are better suggestions???

Old Post 07-05-2002 04:31 PM
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by haneul
And wtf would anyone wear a green shirt???

lol EXACTLY my point... that's why ppl just wear plain white shirts...cuz it's simple and easy and you don't have to try and coordinate your shoes....cuz white goes with anything... pick your answer ..... or maybe.... just maybe.... it LOOKS GOOD..... same with the guys wearing like... black tops and kahaki....it just looks good.... does there have to be a reason?

wtf do you mean by NORMAL? there is no NORMAL color..... all colors are different.... LMAO.....

and girl~ you don't WANT to see me getting an attitude... i'm just saying.... that this question is really stupid to ask cuz... well duh... like i said it's like asking "why do ppl breathe?" BE CAUSE THEY DO....

Old Post 07-05-2002 07:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote