Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > Shoelaces Pt 2
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
eddiee
werD?

huh what?

send me some too

sheeit

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-16-2003 09:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

what type do u want huh?? Shall i send u a plastic burger wrap from mos burger instead?!? HAHAHAHA~~~

no really, what type do u want?

Old Post 03-17-2003 02:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*
what type do u want huh?? Shall i send u a plastic burger wrap from mos burger instead?!? HAHAHAHA~~~

no really, what type do u want?

i want a mos burger...*droolz...

make that two..

Old Post 03-17-2003 03:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

can i see more pictures? of ur legs? KAKAKA =D please? and how come u dont come on AIM no more? i thought we talked about this one helen JEEZ...im kiddin -.-

Old Post 03-17-2003 04:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Hey aaron you really want? cmon man, i can get them cheap here!!~
yea.. but i rather get them myself, so its all good. i'll just look for some here, and i'll post it up if i find any! i dunt want yoo to spend time on mine. haha yoo got like a list as of rite now anyways.

Old Post 03-17-2003 05:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by marvinOPPA
can i see more pictures? of ur legs? KAKAKA =D please? and how come u dont come on AIM no more? i thought we talked about this one helen JEEZ...im kiddin -.-

hahaha.. everyone sure loves helen's secksi legs

Old Post 03-17-2003 05:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

wahahah thnx helen!! yeah sure, the NY thing sounds cool even tho i hav no idea wut ur talkin bout haha. hey, if it's more than $5 or something, i'll pay for it. don't waste ur money on stuff for me haha. dude, u shud tell that shoelace company to set up a division in america (in frisco!!) and u can move here and be the manager of this division...or whatever you call it...business
aha anyway it's an idea

Old Post 03-17-2003 06:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY
i want a mos burger...*droolz...

make that two..

Hey! No problem! you know i will really send u the burger wrappers. hahaha you can SMELL it baby!!!

quote:
Originally posted by marvinOPPA

sowwy!! I will come on! i will! i will! [must keep repeating!!]

hey have u recovered from your sickness? [i'm sure u have cos that was weeks ago!! now I'M sick..*cough**cough*]

Old Post 03-17-2003 12:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
yea.. but i rather get them myself, so its all good. i'll just look for some here, and i'll post it up if i find any! i dunt want yoo to spend time on mine. haha yoo got like a list as of rite now anyways.

haha Singapore is so small, i go to that shopping area ALL the time! besides, i like posting things cos i actually find it fun posting to people in other countries!~ Whoopdeedo! no really!! i do!

nah i dont really have any list, only sent to dannyluv and lily, and also 2 mos burger wrappers for eddie XD

Old Post 03-17-2003 12:20 PM
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
wahahah thnx helen!! yeah sure, the NY thing sounds cool even tho i hav no idea wut ur talkin bout haha. hey, if it's more than $5 or something, i'll pay for it. don't waste ur money on stuff for me haha. dude, u shud tell that shoelace company to set up a division in america (in frisco!!) and u can move here and be the manager of this division...or whatever you call it...business
aha anyway it's an idea

damn if i had that phone with a camera i could take a pic of it. HEY! I can make use of my friends phone! MWAHAHAHA!!~ You know i'm very slow at doing things, look how long i took to send u the laces! It's less than S$5 for sure...no worries mate!!

but more importantly, can u hang things from ur phone? cos this necklace thing has like a looped string for u to hang ur phone from it, thats the whole purpose of it actually!~

I think they get these shoelaces from japan, cos i asked my friend who sells stuff online by buying direct from the factories, she never heard of any singapore distributors selling it. so...hmm...gotta find another way to get them cheap cheap! hehe!

Old Post 03-17-2003 12:25 PM
eddiee
werD?

quote:

nah i dont really have any list, only sent to dannyluv and lily, and also 2 mos burger wrappers for eddie XD

what?!!!!?!?!?!? only wrappers?!

i want the sandwich too *drooooolz...

Old Post 03-17-2003 02:55 PM
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY
what?!!!!?!?!?!? only wrappers?!

i want the sandwich too *drooooolz...

aaww eddie!!! hmmm how about, i take pictures and send them to you!!! pictures of me EATING them...ooo yea!! hohoho~~

if i send u the sandwich, it will be 2 weeks old. and decomposing. would u still eat it?

Old Post 03-17-2003 03:38 PM
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
if i send u the sandwich, it will be 2 weeks old. and decomposing. would u still eat it?

*shudders* hahah

and helen at first i thot u were talkin bout earphones, like headphones or sumtin...so i was like o.0?? haha but cell phones *cough* yeah i gotcha we hav those here too but i've never seen NY ones. lucki!!!

Old Post 03-18-2003 01:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
*shudders* hahah

and helen at first i thot u were talkin bout earphones, like headphones or sumtin...so i was like o.0?? haha but cell phones *cough* yeah i gotcha we hav those here too but i've never seen NY ones. lucki!!!

haha!! Really? So you can hang ur phone on it? Cos my nokia phone is so ugly and doesnt have the hole at the top to hang it with!!~ So i hope your phone can! anyways, i'll go check it out and try to get my friend to take a pic with his phoone!~ it's vry nice, i'm sure you'll like!!

Old Post 03-18-2003 02:06 AM
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
haha!! Really? So you can hang ur phone on it? Cos my nokia phone is so ugly and doesnt have the hole at the top to hang it with!!~ So i hope your phone can! anyways, i'll go check it out and try to get my friend to take a pic with his phoone!~ it's vry nice, i'm sure you'll like!!

aha cool ^^ geez, mail must get around slowly or sumtin i still haven't got that package and saranghae has. did u send mine like a week after u sent hers? i'll be preeeetttttti pissed if the post office screwed up o well. grr, i still wish they wud sell that kind of stuff HERE.

Old Post 03-23-2003 07:22 AM
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
aha cool ^^ geez, mail must get around slowly or sumtin i still haven't got that package and saranghae has. did u send mine like a week after u sent hers? i'll be preeeetttttti pissed if the post office screwed up o well. grr, i still wish they wud sell that kind of stuff HERE.

hahah yes i sent urs a week later!! dont worry, it will be there soon!! You MUST take a pic with it on ur shoes ok!!!

Old Post 03-23-2003 09:05 AM
nyCz miLanO
werrd

ohhhh lol i thought this thread was about how you tie them.....bcuz i knoe the xcross, bars, zipper, etc...haha but nice laces (x

markers up the nose is the way to go!

Old Post 04-03-2003 01:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for nyCz miLanO Click here to Send nyCz miLanO a Private Message Visit nyCz miLanO's homepage! Find more posts by nyCz miLanO Add nyCz miLanO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
hahaha.. everyone sure loves helen's secksi legs

hell yea look at them so nice the shape the tone

yea helen come on aim yous till gotta send me that music video >.< lol

Old Post 04-05-2003 07:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
hell yea look at them so nice the shape the tone

yea helen come on aim yous till gotta send me that music video >.< lol

oh my dear god i have not sent it to you!!!!! DOH!!! sorry this weekend i wasnt at home to come online! And look at our time zones man!! Ok ok next weekend!

quote:
Originally posted by nyCz miLanO
ohhhh lol i thought this thread was about how you tie them.....bcuz i knoe the xcross, bars, zipper, etc...haha but nice laces (x

haha dank you!!

Old Post 04-06-2003 02:25 PM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
oh my dear god i have not sent it to you!!!!! DOH!!! sorry this weekend i wasnt at home to come online! And look at our time zones man!! Ok ok next weekend!

it's only time

Old Post 04-07-2003 04:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote