Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > why is it that everyone wears...
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
haneul

lol...i see what u mean...but, like i saw before, i'm basing this on my observations (that's why i posted this thread..right??)
so i asked my cousin yesterday, who happens to live in korea, said that korean gurls wear white shirts cuz it's more of a fashion statement that MERE coordination...hmm....this made me see why i don't see everyone with white shirts walking down the streets just cuz it LOOKS GOOD in someone people's 'opinions'...
oh..and 'normal'??? hmmm..based upon MY common sense, normal, in this context, means 'color and style coordination' not a discrimination of colors..lol..'ALL COLORS ARE EQUAL. BUT SOME COLORS ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS'....does that ring a bell??? haha

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-06-2002 02:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for haneul Click here to Send haneul a Private Message Find more posts by haneul Add haneul to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
'ALL COLORS ARE EQUAL. BUT SOME COLORS ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS'

LOL. haha! white and jeans just go well i guess but like, purple and blue and green n blue dun go as well; they wud be more noticeable w khaki overalls, so wut mellow yellow sed wuz true...since blue overalls ARE the outfit, u dun hav to wear sumtin colorful or flashy underneath *^^*

Old Post 07-06-2002 06:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
so wut mellow yellow sed wuz true...since blue overalls ARE the outfit, u dun hav to wear sumtin colorful or flashy underneath *^^*

damn straight......i got yo back too...lol

okay i dunno what shiz you're talking about "haneul"..... it's not just korean girls..... why is it sterotyped like that... a LOT of other ppl OTHER than korean girls where their overalls like that.... lol.. okay you want to hear that classic american outfit?

blue jeans ..... white shirt.....

and that's just how it is... it's not a korean thing.... it's not even an american thing... it's just... color scheme.... get it?

Old Post 07-06-2002 06:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
haneul

::sigh::
wuteva...all that I was trying to say, for the last time, was that I NOTICED (not saying that its a dress code) that korean gurls wear their overalls like that...and i was just wondering why...i regret that this caused such antagonism...but i was merely defending myself based on what u called a 'stupid' post..but is it my fault that i posted a fashion question to confirm my hypothesis IN the fashion forum??? and i clearly understand wut u are trying to say...blue and white goes together...HOWEVER i was WONDERING if there was another basis behind that motive? you see? now that i got my answer (from my cuz in korea), i do not care to argue anymore...i hope that we can talk again with good terms :satisfy:

Old Post 07-07-2002 12:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for haneul Click here to Send haneul a Private Message Find more posts by haneul Add haneul to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

good. let's all get along

Last edited by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 07-07-2002 at 03:56 AM

Old Post 07-07-2002 03:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

ummm... people wear wuht they want or at least wuht lookz good on dem... rite?

Old Post 07-07-2002 04:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teddyz_Gurl
FUNK IT UP

White matches Blue, thats how I always thought of it.
I'm guilty here cuz I love wearing blue and white together.....
Are you asking because you don't like it or because you DO like it!?

Old Post 07-15-2002 06:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Teddyz_Gurl Click here to Send Teddyz_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Teddyz_Gurl Add Teddyz_Gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
haneul

:omg: oh no, u don't have to be guilty of anything!! hehe...i posted this thing cuz i was just wondering, that's all...

Old Post 07-16-2002 01:09 AM
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

umm..who still wears overalls? i dont see anyone wearin them anymore..haha my friend wore them one day out of the blue and i was like 'hey farmer joe' i guess cuz white shirts look good w/ blue overalls..i dunno

Old Post 09-15-2002 07:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

i wear overalls! i luv dem sho comfy!! ^^ and yia i lyk 2 wear black or wite shirts with mai blue overalls... but i alwayz roll/scrunch up da bottoms of mai overalls... kinda mayks dem look lyk capris but yia~ i lyk dem dat way! ^^

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 09-15-2002 08:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
XxeggykissesxX
S4ranG foReVer livEs

lol yoo misassumed!! not every korean girl wearS a white teE wiT overaLls~!! i gueSs Dey wanna go for tha kyooTE Finkl imaGe~!! lol cuz yanno finkl wears alot of hip hop~!!

BoA Can sing~!! neul is Tha jjang!!!

looks may be deCieVing*

Old Post 09-15-2002 02:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for XxeggykissesxX Click here to Send XxeggykissesxX a Private Message Visit XxeggykissesxX's homepage! Find more posts by XxeggykissesxX Add XxeggykissesxX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

cuz iss cute?

iono.. well iss not like black and dark bloo..
den the shirt doesnt really stand out
and i guess the white does?
er, iss juss the white nd bloo matches
haha i dunno xP

Old Post 09-15-2002 09:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

dyamn...havent worn overalls in ages! LOL -_-;

Old Post 09-16-2002 06:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sTiLLcarefOryOu
i LuV yOo~~ x]

no idea.. i dont even wear overallz... x]

It'z hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does....

"Come to me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

Old Post 09-18-2002 10:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sTiLLcarefOryOu Click here to Send sTiLLcarefOryOu a Private Message Visit sTiLLcarefOryOu's homepage! Find more posts by sTiLLcarefOryOu Add sTiLLcarefOryOu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote