Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > Jusun Lee Matrix 2
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Spartan

Jusun Lee Matrix 2

The super high tech computer was really just a lap top. Sent in a plain brown package with no return address. I suppose there must have been some wireless internet connection... This computer however had almost all the passwords known to man.

For months I spent searching for fellow hackers... mostly hackers who seemed to running an underground resistance. Some sort of total anarchy. The one by one the Aces were located. I called Agent Jones and he took care of the rest.

Paul the apostle was blinded for hunting down christians and giving them to the Pharisees. What had I done?

The street lights came flashing past me, one by one. Two by two. Infinite by infinite. The highways seemed almost empty... it was 4 in the morning of course. Just a few convicts cleaning roads and road crews filling pot holes. I had been missing school and never once talked to my parents. Agent Jones apparently had taken care of that as well... Hell, I hardly came out of my basement lair except to smoke a few more cigarettes and buy a couple Absoluts. What had I eaten during all this time? I really didn't know.

These thoughts ran through my head... driving down the highway with no sense of a destination. It was like someone told me to get up... and drive.

Probably just a cold coming on.

A faint hum, getting louder. Like the growl of a tiger hunting its prey. I turned around and saw the black mercedes. The driver was a skinny pale white man with a leather jacket and sun glasses...

"Loser.."

It was night and he was wearing sunglasses. The passenger side window and the back windows were both open. Slowly, ever so slowly, two cylinders of peace poked through the windows.

"Oh my God."

I hit top speed. I was about to die, and all I could do was run.

Ratatatatatatatatatatata...

Must be the last sound that the soldiers heard. Bullets pierced by back, and my bike's wheels, going at 220 mph. I could hear the faint thud of the bullets that hit my helmet, the hot pieces of iron ripping through my jacket and into my spine. My bike sprawled over the highway spilling me across the ashphault like some cheap whore.

I spun and spun and spun, my head constantly hitting the ashphault, over and over again. I finally stopped as I flew into the ditch on the side of the highway. I coughed and my visor filled with blood.

The screaming brakes of the benz could be heard. The sound of car doors opening and closing. The scream of a woman... not of fear but of fury.

"What the fuck did you do???"
"Listen sister. That bastard right there murdered the crew of the Horus. Shit, we lost 8 good men and women... "
"THAT DOESN'T MATTER! WE WERE SUPPOSE TO RETRIEVE HIM."
"Fuck that! I'm not letting this murderer get away with..."
"As your commanding officer I order you to put away your weapon... I'm not telling you again."

I heard the rustle of leather upon leather, and some buckles being tightened. I could almost drown in my own blood now... It was pooling and pooling and pooling...

"Shit... He's gonna die within the hour if we don't do anything."

The sound of a cell phone being opened.

"Operator..."

Maybe she was calling an ambulance... maybe.

"We need to find this guy's pod... and we need a pill."

A pill... that sounded nice... maybe the pain will stop... a pill. I heard the phone close, and I could hear the sound of leather upon leather again. The sound of a case being opened and someone took off my helmet. I couldn't control what I looked at, and looked at a street light. The face of a beautiful women stared down at me. She forced a red pill down my throat. The orange glow of the street light faded. Faded. It was cold... the warmth of my blood no longer comforted me... I couldn't breathe... I couldn't breathe... maybe this was death.

I woke up. It was this dream again. In the pink fluid. The pink fluid... I couldn't scream... so I struggled. I broke through the film of pink. I sat up and coughed. I couldn't cough. There was something down my throat. I hoped I wasn't being raped... I pulled it out... and I coughed. Blood. the red blood contrasted amongst the pink fluid. I could feel the bullet holes... but somehow I had now got them all over my body. The columns of pods were around me again. The bolts of electricity. The machine... it came again... the red eyes... the red eyes... It grabbed me by my head and pulled something out of my neck... I felt as if there was a gap in my brain...

The machine left... I've never been this far into this dream before...

I was sucked down a tube. Like the water parks my parents took me to when I was smaller. Like Alice before me, I fell down a hole.

-----------------------------------------------------------

signature style

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-07-2003 11:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Spartan Click here to Send Spartan a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan Add Spartan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

nice nice... very interesting... wonder whatll happen next

Old Post 05-08-2003 02:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lilkrnboi

quote:
Originally posted by YaaMaKoh
nice nice... very interesting... wonder whatll happen next

yep no one knows for sure The story will always continue......

Old Post 05-09-2003 07:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lilkrnboi Click here to Send lilkrnboi a Private Message Find more posts by lilkrnboi Add lilkrnboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote