Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Girls Room > chapstick/lipgloss/lipsmacker flavors
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lovedontloveme

chapstick/lipgloss/lipsmacker flavors

what's your favorite flavor(s)?
i like strawberry (how typical haha) and wildberry, wildberry+vanilla, vanilla, jelly bean, bubblegum flavors too q:
they all smell really nice! [:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-28-2002 12:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

moving to girls forum

Old Post 04-28-2002 12:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

ahhhhhh haahah jusun!!! ahahahah

mmmm guys wear chapstick too

but i like..... i wear anything.... but what i have right now is cocoa from the body shop..... smells so good

i usually like fruit smells tho... all the lipsmaker is good... except the icing stuff.... the mixed berry smells are usually really good

Old Post 04-28-2002 12:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yupkipucca
::Yupki::

i like the mint the best... sumtimez the fruit onez r gross but the cotton candy and the chocolate are good too~

Old Post 04-28-2002 03:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yupkipucca Click here to Send yupkipucca a Private Message Find more posts by yupkipucca Add yupkipucca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

i tried my sisters once
it tasted good
so i got some more

Old Post 04-28-2002 04:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shoujo

mine is strawberry typical, eh?

Old Post 04-28-2002 05:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for shoujo Click here to Send shoujo a Private Message Find more posts by shoujo Add shoujo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xXFallenAngeLXx
-GoDdEsS oF iNsAnItY-

any kind of berry is good, lol
but strawberry/raspberry is the best
and then vanilla is really good too

*i don't want you, to give it all up, leave your own life collecting dust, and i don't want you to feel sorry for me, never give us a chance to be, and i don't need you to be by my side, to tell me that everything's alright, just wanted you to tell me the truth, you know i'd do that for you*

Old Post 04-28-2002 07:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xXFallenAngeLXx Click here to Send xXFallenAngeLXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXFallenAngeLXx Add xXFallenAngeLXx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I prefer CARMEX out of all...

Old Post 04-29-2002 06:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yupkipucca
::Yupki::

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
I prefer CARMEX out of all...

huh? wutz that?

Old Post 04-30-2002 10:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yupkipucca Click here to Send yupkipucca a Private Message Find more posts by yupkipucca Add yupkipucca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by aznsweety

huh? wutz that?

Carmex is like a chapstick!!! It's not a certain fruit flavor or anything... It just makes MY lips SMOOTH, SEXY and KISSABLE!!!

ANYONE WANT A KISS?

Old Post 04-30-2002 12:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

sure c'mere! *muah* haha (just kidding...)
i like berry flavors but i realli like lemon and orange ones too

Old Post 05-01-2002 04:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuBiLee

i really like minty chapstick
im a mint freak

peach and grape is okay too
hab u tried rootbeer?

Old Post 05-05-2002 08:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuBiLee Click here to Send JuBiLee a Private Message Find more posts by JuBiLee Add JuBiLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

eewwww mints the worst
root berr <]------- :thumbup:

Old Post 05-05-2002 09:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zero-Sen

krn x swat -

ok.... i know when u wear stuff on ur lips u can sorta taste it but EAT it? Like right out of the tube? that's like 70% petroleum.... gross... otherwise very funni.

Old Post 05-05-2002 05:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by Zero-Sen
krn x swat -

ok.... i know when u wear stuff on ur lips u can sorta taste it but EAT it? Like right out of the tube? that's like 70% petroleum.... gross... otherwise very funni.

ahhhhhhhh hahahahahaha.........

well yea ppl say they can taste it..... yea uh huh.....i don't go tasting my chap stick... i just smell it a lot.... haha...

say... if you have bad breath... can you cover it with chapstick?

Old Post 05-05-2002 06:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xkrzyqtx
i should post here more..

lol
i like soooo many!
muahahaha

have you had YOUR dose of type v?

Old Post 05-09-2002 07:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xkrzyqtx Click here to Send xkrzyqtx a Private Message Find more posts by xkrzyqtx Add xkrzyqtx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sakura angel

try this

sk2 lip water proof it good
berry is good

Old Post 05-12-2002 05:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sakura angel Click here to Send sakura angel a Private Message Find more posts by sakura angel Add sakura angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote