Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Girls Room > What's the sweetest thing that a guy did for you?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yupkipucca
::Yupki::

What's the sweetest thing that a guy did for you?

spill...
need to get this forum running better..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-05-2002 01:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yupkipucca Click here to Send yupkipucca a Private Message Find more posts by yupkipucca Add yupkipucca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
girl0verdose
G.o.d & Click B Jjang

nothing... ha I have such an interesting life T_T

Old Post 04-06-2002 05:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for girl0verdose Click here to Send girl0verdose a Private Message Visit girl0verdose's homepage! Find more posts by girl0verdose Add girl0verdose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GinaDaQueen

umm.....nothing how sad is my life? :sad:

Old Post 04-10-2002 04:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GinaDaQueen Click here to Send GinaDaQueen a Private Message Find more posts by GinaDaQueen Add GinaDaQueen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

jusun once made me eggs and bap... d=D i love you jusun

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-10-2002 10:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

Uh...absolutely nothing.
altho...the sweetest thing a guy could ever do for me is tell me i look perfect just the way I am.
corny...yeah yeah :sleepy:

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 04-11-2002 12:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

whitelee.. you look perfect just the way you are..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-11-2002 12:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chunsah_Jenny

hmmm...

The sweetest thing a guy did for me was give me a piggy back ride when i hurt my ankle......(plus it has been such a long time since i've been carried) hehehe

Old Post 04-11-2002 12:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chunsah_Jenny Click here to Send Chunsah_Jenny a Private Message Find more posts by Chunsah_Jenny Add Chunsah_Jenny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU

Puhahaha... You are too funny!!! Do you know how to make eggs? Maybe you could make me some!!! NO BANANAS!!!

Jusun, you are too sweet!!! :satisfy:

Hmm, the sweetest thing that a guy has ever done for me....

Not much... Wait, nothing at all... Guys are like that!!! Except maybe JUSUN

Old Post 04-11-2002 02:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

Re: hmmm...

quote:
Originally posted by Chunsah_Jenny
The sweetest thing a guy did for me was give me a piggy back ride when i hurt my ankle......(plus it has been such a long time since i've been carried) hehehe

hahaz.. yo itd b so embarrased if this guy was tryng to give this girl a piggy back ride, and when she jumps on him, he falls down..haha

Old Post 04-11-2002 06:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
True Life

Yo sang... I made you eggs and shit once. You forgot? Where's the motherfuckin love?

Old Post 04-11-2002 06:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for True Life Click here to Send True Life a Private Message Find more posts by True Life Add True Life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

BREAK YO SELLFF FOO!!!

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-11-2002 07:37 PM
Chunsah_Jenny

Re: Re: hmmm...

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat

hahaz.. yo itd b so embarrased if this guy was tryng to give this girl a piggy back ride, and when she jumps on him, he falls down..haha

hahaha....yeah that would be hella funny, but it didn't happen to me!!!!

Old Post 04-12-2002 02:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chunsah_Jenny Click here to Send Chunsah_Jenny a Private Message Find more posts by Chunsah_Jenny Add Chunsah_Jenny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yii

When I think over this, there's nothing been, what isn't normal in a relationship.

Old Post 04-17-2002 03:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yii Click here to Send Yii a Private Message Find more posts by Yii Add Yii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FinklFan

My ex gave me a dozen white roses for Christmas, Godiva chocolate and a card for Valentines Day~ , out of all the guys he has been the SWEETEST!

Old Post 04-19-2002 10:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for FinklFan Click here to Send FinklFan a Private Message Find more posts by FinklFan Add FinklFan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

the sweetest thing..

the sweetest thing...... hehehe i just saw dat movie yesterday!!! GREAT movie..... very funnie and very cute and very sweet!!! ^.^ i luv chick flicks! hehehhee
well the sweetest thing my boyfriend did for me was......... well there are MANY.... more than ONE.. here are a few:
1) my worst subject in school is math >_< and one day i was studying for a math test but i couldnt figure it out.. the test was the next day!!!!!!! my boyfriend said he would help me but he didn't have a ride over to my house =( he lived across town from me, which is pretty far. so guess wat he did??? HE WALKED ACROSS TOWN..... JUST TO HELP ME STUDY FOR MATH!!!!!!!!! it took him more than an hour to walk to my house....... isn't dat sweet????? ^_^
2) about 2-3 weeks ago, my boyfriend received $80 in the mail from tax returns. he needed new long sleeves shirts, but instead of using the money on himself, he set up a *surprise* for me!! he cooked me a romantic candlelit dinner - spaghettit wit vegetarian sauce, wit chicken parmesan, and wit garlic bread.... all made by him!!! for dessert, he made chocolate covered strawberries... and he FED IT TO ME! =Þ to top off the night, he had bought me a beautiful bouquet of long stem, red roses - my favorite!!!!! he made me feel sooooo special!!!
3) for my sweet 16th birthday, my boyfriend threw me a surprise party wit all my close friends!! =) he set up everything himself. he bought me beautiful necklace and one of those bears from Build-a-Bear. he had the teddy bear dressed in a chinese-styled dress wit my name embroidered on it! and when u press the teddy bear's hand, it says: "i love you, i love you!" its the cutest thing ever!!!!!!

there are so many more cute and sweet things my boyfriend did for me dat i will never forget!!!! he writes me poems all the time too! i will share more later cuz i gtg. hehehe =)

Old Post 04-21-2002 04:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

quote:
whitelee.. you look perfect just the way you are..

Awwww...thank you KenvsRyu.....*sniff sniff* thanks!

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 04-21-2002 10:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ToNyFaCe
ToNyOloGy~!!

This guy bought me roses and sung "tearing up my heart for me"

It was sooo sweet!

I don't know about you...
But HBBS excites me.....
and I'm not pervy....

come visit the heavenly Tony site!!
http://www.foolofatook.net/heavenlymonkey/index.html

Old Post 04-21-2002 08:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ToNyFaCe Click here to Send ToNyFaCe a Private Message Find more posts by ToNyFaCe Add ToNyFaCe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shoujo

quote:

huhahahahaha...you're funny
the sweetest thing is nothing O_o sad, eh?
but the worst thing is he kept asking me my phone number..(out of topic )

Old Post 04-21-2002 08:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for shoujo Click here to Send shoujo a Private Message Find more posts by shoujo Add shoujo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote