Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > did ne of yoo guyz ever...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
IamJ
sexy beast

did ne of yoo guyz ever...

get back with an ex? what happened? and was it better da first

tym or da second tym?

i almost did buh den i realized i didnt really want to so i said no

aites yur turn...tell us wuh happened ^_^

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-08-2002 04:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for IamJ Click here to Send IamJ a Private Message Find more posts by IamJ Add IamJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

i got bak wit my ex 2 times. first we broke up cuz he couldnt stand the fact that he was far away from me. second, he was afraid of hurting me. third time..he just ended it..now i just miss him like crazy. thats it.

Old Post 09-08-2002 05:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

quote:
Originally posted by MiGhTy KiTTy
i got bak wit my ex 2 times. first we broke up cuz he couldnt stand the fact that he was far away from me. second, he was afraid of hurting me. third time..he just ended it..now i just miss him like crazy. thats it.

err... kinda the same with me~ i got back with my ex and turned out that he still had feelings for his ex~ then he told me that he might have been goin out with me to forget about his ex. so i blew it off rite then and there

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 09-08-2002 05:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

yeah...and weve been together for the longest...i still regret letting her go the first time

Old Post 09-08-2002 06:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

im soooo not gettin into this again -_-;;

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 09-08-2002 10:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

lol..i got back with this one girl like 4 times before..man it was badddddd..it just got worse every single time..

Old Post 09-09-2002 01:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
lol..i got back with this one girl like 4 times before..man it was badddddd..it just got worse every single time..

glad to see your refining your methods of facing the facts. c'mon, if it doesn't work the third time in a relationship, common sense dictates that the fourth won't be any better.

Old Post 09-10-2002 03:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0

glad to see your refining your methods of facing the facts. c'mon, if it doesn't work the third time in a relationship, common sense dictates that the fourth won't be any better.

give me a break..i was young and stupid..i didn't think about facing the facts at my age back then..but yea..you make alot of sense though..respect that

Old Post 09-10-2002 03:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snowangel
ebOoo

i was close ONCE. but then i thought better. there was a REASOn why we broke up.. i didn't wanna go through it again.

Old Post 09-13-2002 06:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for snowangel Click here to Send snowangel a Private Message Find more posts by snowangel Add snowangel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iluvjake

Re: did ne of yoo guyz ever...

quote:
Originally posted by IamJ
get back with an ex? what happened? and was it better da first

tym or da second tym?

i almost did buh den i realized i didnt really want to so i said no

aites yur turn...tell us wuh happened ^_^

for a girl at least in my case, when i have a crush i really have a crush... i never regret my crushes just like guys don't regret having sex with girls no matter how ugly the girl was...
maybe it's a matter of how much control or power we have over the other sex...
anyway when i see someone i liked before after a long time i almost always say hi to them and smile and tell them that i missed them and be really nice, even if it is not romantic like before.

Old Post 09-19-2002 10:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iluvjake Click here to Send iluvjake a Private Message Visit iluvjake's homepage! Find more posts by iluvjake Add iluvjake to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

Re: Re: did ne of yoo guyz ever...

quote:
Originally posted by iluvjake

i never regret my crushes just like guys don't regret having sex with girls no matter how ugly the girl was...

what? no, your not making sense, AT ALL. face the facts, guys are as capable of regretting past sexual actions just as well as girls are. and who says they have to be ugly for you to regret sleeping with them? a guy could spend the night with an attractive girl and still wake up the morning after regretting what he did.

Old Post 09-22-2002 02:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

Re: Re: did ne of yoo guyz ever...

quote:
Originally posted by iluvjake
just like guys don't regret having sex with girls no matter how ugly the girl was...

Not only was that a vast generalization, but was also an idiotic vast generalization. That statement also has nothing to do with you regretting your crushes. Trying to make a leap of logic in order to throw in an extra punch?

case and point: http://jusunlee.com/forums/showthre...p;threadid=4352

the third post down

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 09-22-2002 02:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

almost but den i realized dat this girl wasn't my type

Old Post 09-26-2002 12:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote