Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > gangs/your experience with gangs merged
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
saranghae

gangs

have any of u ever been up against a gang?

okae... yesterday... this guy from my school was walking to taco bell near our school... and he met this gang and gave them a weird look... and then next thing he knew he was beaten... they had stabbed him... and bruised him pretty bad... and then a couple minutes later... he died.

my friend had told me this... and now i'm really scared... all he did was look at them and they killed him... its so unfair and brutal... must people be so mean.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-26-2002 12:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

y was he even lookin at them..especially with a weird look

dum thing to do

Old Post 09-26-2002 12:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i used to always hang out wit d korean gangs haha but den i stopped i mean they were coo most of dem did smoke but den they all b gettin helal bad gradez den they had to go 2 a diff skoo
but i knoe dis on fool Chi nigga luvs to fight he always get his ass beat but he wants more ne wayz

Old Post 09-26-2002 01:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KPak-NC

Actually gangs are kinda weak. Here, its mostly korean and chinese crime families running the streets. I have a friend who is in this korean crime family. They are racists and take hits. I mean, this isnt a joke, they get paid to do hits on people.

Old Post 09-26-2002 03:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KPak-NC Click here to Send KPak-NC a Private Message Find more posts by KPak-NC Add KPak-NC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY
y was he even lookin at them..especially with a weird look

dum thing to do

i'm not sure... but i think the reasons was since he's part of a music group... like u knoe made his own band... it's pretty popular at my school... maybe they were jealous... dunno.

Old Post 09-30-2002 04:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

quote:
Actually gangs are kinda weak. Here, its mostly korean and chinese crime families running the streets. I have a friend who is in this korean crime family. They are racists and take hits. I mean, this isnt a joke, they get paid to do hits on people.
well you can't put gangs in the same branch of organized crime as crime families... its like comparing jerry rice against micheal jordan... first of all gangs are loosely organized and pretty much leadership is based on who can beat the shit outa someone else... crime families are up there with the mobs, cyndicates, and such like yakuza, if not as the same severity as they are... so you can't really say gangs are weak compared to a crime cyndicate...

Old Post 09-30-2002 05:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

i've been down that road..its pathetic, worseless..people that are in *gangs* they have no sympathy for anyone and don't give a damn about anyone else.. its that *thug* life they want to represent to society..that you can't fuck with them or else you get fucked up or capped..they aren't shit without their homeboys.. if they by themselves and a assload of people surround him and wanting to kick his ass..i bet you anything..he would be a pussy and run off and then tell em he kicked all their asses..its so damn stupid..no need to be scared of them..payback is a bitch..get them back for it..they expect no retaliation from the other person or group of people..think they the shit..lol..pathetic...they try to pull one of those shit on me..its on..that's it..do to them..what others do onto you..like i said..payback is a bitch...

Old Post 09-30-2002 05:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

u tell them jon hyung *hides behind trash can*

no i agree but thats the thing these kids are pathetic and some are just wastin their lives and time. gangs like that arnt actual gangs but a bunch of immature bunch guys that giv the rest of teens a bad name. yea i dont mind gangs at all. but those who dont hav any honor, pick on small kids, and steal are pathetic. those people need a rude awakening.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 09-30-2002 08:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KPak-NC

quote:
Originally posted by TyGer STyLe
well you can't put gangs in the same branch of organized crime as crime families... its like comparing jerry rice against micheal jordan... first of all gangs are loosely organized and pretty much leadership is based on who can beat the shit outa someone else... crime families are up there with the mobs, cyndicates, and such like yakuza, if not as the same severity as they are... so you can't really say gangs are weak compared to a crime cyndicate...

Never stated that gangs and crime families are same. They are completely different. Gangs are unorganized & do some strange shit without any planning or do it in front of a crowd of people...

Crime families are well organized, do alot of planning and respect each and every member.

Old Post 09-30-2002 09:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KPak-NC Click here to Send KPak-NC a Private Message Find more posts by KPak-NC Add KPak-NC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by KPak-NC
Crime families are well organized, do alot of planning and respect each and every member.

word. I hold more respect for Crime families than a bunch of thugs running around in XXL pants.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 10-01-2002 12:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

damn... i feel real bad for the guy who died... that musta really suck, those gangs deserve to get thrown into a meat grinder

Old Post 10-01-2002 01:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KPak-NC

Thats why i don't like gangs.

I like crime families better. Not that im going to join one.

Old Post 10-01-2002 01:45 AM
ajy

actually my friend is in a gang

he got this big scar on his face where they cut him, for an initiation

not like a real good friend but i kno him in school and stuff. gangs scare the shit outta me lol. but my friend big phil, is fucking huge and wont let shit happen to us whil im wit him in the mall.

Old Post 10-01-2002 01:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k

he got this big scar on his face where they cut him, for an initiation

??? wtf?? they cut him??? wat do all these guys hav scars on their faces? man ur "friend" is goin 2 regret that one day. not 2 doubt but maybe the guy was kiddin and got it from an accident i dont think a gang would go that far and cut people's faces.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 10-01-2002 02:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

quote:
Originally posted by KPak-NC
Thats why i don't like gangs.

I like crime families better. Not that im going to join one.

oh...i didnt even know there was such thing as crime families :P

Last edited by Jj2 on 10-20-2002 at 09:14 AM

Old Post 10-03-2002 07:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
i've been down that road..its pathetic, worseless..people that are in *gangs* they have no sympathy for anyone and don't give a damn about anyone else.. its that *thug* life they want to represent to society..that you can't fuck with them or else you get fucked up or capped..they aren't shit without their homeboys.. if they by themselves and a assload of people surround him and wanting to kick his ass..i bet you anything..he would be a pussy and run off and then tell em he kicked all their asses..its so damn stupid..no need to be scared of them..payback is a bitch..get them back for it..they expect no retaliation from the other person or group of people..think they the shit..lol..pathetic...they try to pull one of those shit on me..its on..that's it..do to them..what others do onto you..like i said..payback is a bitch...

kinda sad wherer people join gang so they can be MR. Tough guy Mr. u mess with me i'mma call up my gang n kill ur ass -_- its sad

Old Post 10-05-2002 08:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

my homegrlz friend was walkin home from a PC somewhere, and his ass got shot cuz he kicked some guys ass in counter-strike. 4 krnz pulled up in a car n capped his ass...over a fuckin game. wtf is dat shit.

[edit]He died btw...

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 10-14-2002 04:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

gangs are for fuckin fags who have nothing better to do. well around here they are.

Props To Huby

Old Post 10-19-2002 06:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

im not actually in a gang, but i associate myself with them because of friends who are in it. even though im not in it, they still treat me like im part of their family and they got my back, they even asked me to join, but i dont wanna get into that shit

Old Post 10-19-2002 07:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by J-DraGoNz
my homegrlz friend was walkin home from a PC somewhere, and his ass got shot cuz he kicked some guys ass in counter-strike. 4 krnz pulled up in a car n capped his ass...over a fuckin game. wtf is dat shit.

[edit]He died btw...

awww... how sad! juss because of cs? how mean!

Old Post 10-20-2002 02:19 AM