Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > Girls don't like me
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

awww, alex! those girls are damn right rude... I always thought you were a cutie! ('specially your smile) who cares about those girls...

I'm with rhymester on this... I'll hook up with you as a temp gf too and we'll show them what's up... I mean, why have one when you can have two... right?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-21-2003 11:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay

I'm with rhymester on this... I'll hook up with you as a temp gf too and we'll show them what's up... I mean, why have one when you can have two... right?

yea man!!! hows about it alex?? haha!!

to tell you the truth, i do think u are a cute guy, if you were my age or older, i really wouldn't mind going out with you! n thats the truth!

Old Post 04-22-2003 06:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
screwyou

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*
yea man!!! hows about it alex?? haha!!

to tell you the truth, i do think u are a cute guy, if you were my age or older, i really wouldn't mind going out with you! n thats the truth!

quote:
awww, alex! those girls are damn right rude... I always thought you were a cutie! ('specially your smile) who cares about those girls...

But the sad thing is I don't think he would want you as his girlfriends, he'd rather be single or dead than go out with you two.

Old Post 04-22-2003 10:14 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:
Originally posted by screwyou
But the sad thing is I don't think he would want you as his girlfriends, he'd rather be single or dead than go out with you two.

hah ur such an asshole.

Old Post 04-22-2003 10:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
screwyou

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
hah ur such an asshole.

THANKS

Old Post 04-22-2003 11:01 PM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:

man that's hella fucked up; somebody needs a hug

Old Post 04-23-2003 10:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
requiem
Book Mod/Batman Fan

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
man that's hella fucked up; somebody needs a hug

Or attention. Or a response.

Old Post 04-23-2003 11:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for requiem Click here to Send requiem a Private Message Find more posts by requiem Add requiem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
screwyou

quote:
Originally posted by requiem
Or attention. Or a response.

WOW REALLY? YOU'RE SO SMART

Old Post 04-24-2003 12:14 AM
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

or a life

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 04-24-2003 02:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nyCz miLanO
werrd

dont let some bitchy girls bring you down, they prolly lying anyway juss makes em feel better for makin someone unhappy.

move on

markers up the nose is the way to go!

Old Post 04-24-2003 08:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for nyCz miLanO Click here to Send nyCz miLanO a Private Message Visit nyCz miLanO's homepage! Find more posts by nyCz miLanO Add nyCz miLanO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
hah ur such an asshole.

asshole? dude dont giv him that much credit. im seen an asshole and this guy tops that he just plain sucks at life

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 04-25-2003 02:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
screwyou

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008
asshole? dude dont giv him that much credit. im seen an asshole and this guy tops that he just plain sucks at life

Like you have a life, buddy.

Old Post 04-25-2003 03:39 AM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:

oh that's right, you only say that because you want me! *pat pat* it's ok, how about after alex?

Old Post 04-25-2003 04:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
screwyou

quote:
oh that's right, you only say that because you want me! *pat pat* it's ok, how about after alex?

aw, i never thought you'd figure that out.

Old Post 04-25-2003 01:30 PM
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Like you have a life, buddy.

man i had 3rd graders be more creative then u. wat makes me not hav a life cause im on the forums? ur the one wastin ur time being an ass on it it would make more sense if ur the one witout a life kid.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 04-25-2003 04:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

quote:
man i had 3rd graders be more creative then u. wat makes me not hav a life cause im on the forums? ur the one wastin ur time being an ass on it it would make more sense if ur the one witout a life kid.

amen.

Old Post 04-26-2003 11:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
screwyou

quote:

Cool. It actually is more fun being an ass, then just be like you.

Old Post 04-27-2003 05:14 AM
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Cool. It actually is more fun being an ass, then just be like you.

??
u mean "then 2 be like u" well in that case ok...simple pleasures for simple minds...

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 04-27-2003 04:50 PM
MellowYellow

eh well what are you going to do. THere are probably better fish out in the sea than those idiots in your class.

Old Post 05-02-2003 09:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
†ìÿgü

feelin money

In truth, girls aren't as much into looks as guys, looks are more like a added bonus, kinda like a nice rack is on a girl for guys. Girls are more attracted to who you are internally, no joke I'm not shittin you or pulling your string. Try to cultivate some style and know your money. Remember what Morpheous says, 'Don't think you are, know you are'. Keep that in mind, it's gonna help you.

Old Post 05-05-2003 04:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for †ìÿgü Click here to Send †ìÿgü a Private Message Visit †ìÿgü's homepage! Find more posts by †ìÿgü Add †ìÿgü to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote