Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > get out of my sight, butthead!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
fluffysheepie

get out of my sight, butthead!

Like every other day, the street was crowded and there was traffic. People were walking back and forth on the sidewalk. A guy walks out of the Arcade Store. He wore a blue jean with a red shirt. His cell phone ring and he pick it up.

A mystery girl got out of the taxicab with her best friend, Sheila. They walk side by side with their arms cling together on the sidewalk.

“....oh no, here come the B!tch and her friend.” The guy says it over the phone but loud enough for her to hear.

“ Yup, That’s I! You got a problem with that, DICK-head?” she gave him a cocky look then left.

[in school]

As the guy enters the room and sat on his seat a group of girls gather around him. They put on their best smile and looks just for him.

“ Oh oppa, Are you going to take me out tonight? You know . . . I’m free ALL night . . . ” girl #1 winks at him and he was about to answer when another girl pull girl#1 by her hair. She pushes girl#1 who fell to the floor.

“ No way is he going with YOU!” yell girl#2. When girl#2 turn to face the guy, girl#1 got off the floor and start pulling girl#2 hair. Then the two girls started fighting until the teacher came in and separate them. She pulls the two girls by their ear as they head out the door.

After fourth period he went to an area behind the school to meet his friends. That place wasn’t only for him, but everyone else who didn’t want to go to lunch. He walks to the tree where his friends are at.

“ Yo, washup?!” Danny, his friend.
“ Give me a cigarette, would you?” Yunho grabs it from his friend. He then rests his back on the tree. A couple of hot girls pass by and his other friend, Fany winks at them. The girls walk toward the boys and start flirting with them.

The mystery girl appears from the corner with Sheila as guys follow from behind. She was holding a cup and biting it just a little to show her perfect teeth at them. [ In a sexy way, of course] They all drool at the sight of it.

Walking to class, some of the guys would rush to them just to be the first to see them smile at him. Some had fight over who was capable of carrying Sheila’s books.

The two girls enter their class when a prettier girl walks up to them. Her name was Hyolee.

“ HOSHI! YOU WHORE! Stay away from my boyfriend! I’m warning . . . ” Without letting the girl finish, she shoves her whole hand at the girl’s face and push her to her seat.

“ Ah, SHUT UP B!TCH!” Hoshi rolls her eyes and took a seat. The rest of the girls laugh at how embarrass Hyolee must be. She didn’t want to make a big scene with the two girls so she sat down quietly with her hair covering her face.

Hearing the laugher coming out of the other girls she pauses and looks at them with her arms cross. Her face was an expression of did-I-say-you-can-laugh?
Immediately they stopped and went back to what they were doing.

“ That was so mean of you. Hahhahahaa!” Sheila laughs. Without caring, Hoshi continues to chew the gum that was in her mouth as she fixes her hair.

She looks at her desk and shout. “Where the hell is my coffee?!” A girl quickly bought it to her.
“ This is cold! I want it hot!”
Changing into a soft, but very deadly voice, she added. “ You have exactly two MINUTES.”
The girl ran for it and came back in a hurry.

[next day]

After school Hoshi and Sheila went out to eat then at night they took their 900 hp bike to the car race. The guys joke about the two girls being too weak, but when the girls got on their bike and start racing, they sure gave everyone a big surprise.

“Damn!” A guy shouts as he covers his mouth. Some of the guys walk up to Hoshi as she takes her helmet off.

“That was SOME RACE....Girl, whatcha name?”

“I go by Hoshi.” Soon more guys circle around the girls which made the other girls jealous. A group of jealous girls walks up to them with their hands on their waist.

“ Who the hell do you think you are? Coming here and mess everything up for us?” Lexy [leader of the bad girls]

Hoshi stops to look at her and smirk as she steps up to Lexy. “...and who the hell are you to talk to me like that?” With a quick move, she throws her fist at Lexy’s face. Surprising everyone and especially Lexy who didn’t expect for anyone dare to hit her. The hit was hard which made Lexy fell to the ground. Lexy was scare that other girls might think she’s nothing, but a weakly. So she got up and fought back. As the two girls were fighting, the guys place their bets on who will win. The fight ended quickly where Hoshi had her elbow an inch away from Lexy’s face. She could have knocked Lexy down, but she didn’t.

“ That was a good fight and you’re not bad for a fighter. I’m Hoshi.” She put her elbow down and replace it with a hand shake.

Lexy was confused and wasn’t sure what Hoshi was trying to pull, but she shakes hands with Hoshi anyway.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-17-2004 03:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for fluffysheepie Click here to Send fluffysheepie a Private Message Visit fluffysheepie's homepage! Find more posts by fluffysheepie Add fluffysheepie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fluffysheepie

“Lexy, that’s my name . . . and you’re not that bad either.”

“ Thanks. So you want to go and grab a drink with me and my friend here?” she points at Sheila.

“Sure.” Lexy answer then turns to the girls behind. “Come on girls, let’s go.”

They got in their car/ bike ready to leave. Hoshi and Sheila ride their bike to the guy that was doing the bet. “ Where’s our money?” Sheila asks.

“What money?” He didn’t look at her because he was too busy counting his money. Feeling a little bit annoy Hoshi grabs the money from the guy.

“Hey! ....” As he took a step, Hoshi pulls out a shiny silver gun and points it at him.

“One more word from you and you’re gone. Got that fucker?”

The guy was piss, but he couldn’t do anything with a gun pointing at his forehead. So Sheila put the money in her pocket and they drove off, but before they did Hoshi threw a couple of hundreds at the guy face. “ Here’s your reward for collecting the money for us.”

[LEXY POV]

I didn’t like the girl at first, but she turns out to be pretty tight. After that day we immediately become friends.

[end]

Sheila and Hoshi had been friends since they were kids. The two girls grow up to be totally diverse from each other. Even though the two is different from each other, the friendship they share is very close. Sheila is a nice, friendly, sweet girl who everybody loves to be friend with. Girls would see her as a role model and Hoshi as a queen, because Hoshi receives respect and much more from people everywhere she goes.

Hoshi.....Whatever I just told you about Sheila, she’s the other side around. She’s not very friendly or nice and she hate being sweet. It’s something she doesn’t like doing the most and it’s also something Sheila love being the most. Hoshi is the kind of girl everybody fear the most. When she’s asleep, no one dare to make a sound. When she walks to her seat, someone would carry her stuff and have her hot coffee ( mocha or hazelnut) ready for her on the desk. If she doesn’t have her coffee at a certain time, her temper will go from good to bad that no one wants to test it.

Nov. 20th.

The next day in school . . . ”Fuck! I’m running out of money and my mom is reducing my allowance!” Hoshi continues to complain about what will she do if she doesn’t have more than a thousand dollars every day to spend.
“ Do you know how many coffee I NEED IN A DAY?!” She threw her hands in the air and Sheila just roll her eyes.

“Hoshi, you’re a coffee freak.”

She looks at her friend =_= “ I’ll take that as a compliment.”

“Hey! I got an idea! Whenever you curse, you can give me 20 bucks and I’ll save it for you?...Great idea, huh??? Besides, it could help you with your cursing problem.”

“ -_- “

“ I’m serious.” The girls took their time walking to class as their conversation continues.

Behind them were Fany, Danny and Yunho. Fany couldn’t stop staring at Hoshi’s butt.
“DAMN! Look at that ass. I’ll do anything to get a piece of that..” He pull his arms out and pretend to grab it.

“I can see why you couldn’t stop talking about it every day.” Says Danny while licking his lips.

“Dawg, her ass is not that great. I bet you her ass jiggles if I slap it.” -yunho.

“ You know how she would react if you touch her.” Yunho was already behind Hoshi. He looks at his friends with a smirk then . . . SLAP! ....

Hoshi eyes grew big as she turns her head slowly toward Yunho with the angriest face ever. She grabs onto the right side of her butt while massaging it to drive away the pain as she curses him out horribly.

“ YOU-SON-OF-A-BITCH!!!!!” She gave her stuff to Sheila and turn around to punch Yunho, but only found him running half way to the other end.

“ GET BACK HERE, DICK-HEAD!!!!!” She quickly chases after him as she continues to curse.

“ BEAT HIS A$$ UP REEEEEEEAL GOOD, HOSHI!” Sheila’s hand was place near her mouth as she shouts out to Hoshi.

She added. “ I’m rooting for you!”

“ I’M GOING TO BEAT YOU UP SOOO BAD, YOUR FRIENDS WOULDN’T RECOGNIZE YOU!!! YOU HEAR ME?! “-Hoshi

There was no sound coming from Yunho as he continue to run. “ GRRRRR....I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!....YOU....BITCHFUCKER!!!!”- hoshi

Yunho and Hoshi had been great enemies for awhile now . Like dogs and cats, if you put the two together, you’ll always see them fighting. Yunho likes to piss her off as often as he can, because it’s something he’s used to doing.

“ Stop him!” she pointed to his back and the two guys that Yunho pass by, immediately stop him.

“Hey!...What the?...” When Hoshi reach them, she turn Yunho around to meet her fist coming at his face.

“ FU!CK!” He yell as he back away. “Why do you ALWAYS AIM FOR MY FACE?!” He cover his bleeding noise.

“Because I know your face is the most important thing to you, duh.”

The two guys try to grab onto Yunho as Hoshi go for another hit, but it was too late. Yunho already knocked down the two guys and walk up to face her. “ You’re lucky I don’t wanna hurt you.” He look at her up and down. “...you pathetic b!tch. You can’t even deal with me yourself, that’s why you ask for help from these two guys.” he pointed at the guys on the floors.

She step up to him and was only two centimeters away. “ What did you just call me, Dick-head?”
She pull her sleeves up. “ I DON’T NEED ANY HELP FROM ANYONE. I can easily beat your as/s in a second with no rush.” He stood up straight and look down at her.

“Oh yea? Then come on!” He move back a bit when his friend Fany separate the two. “ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT...cut it out you two.” They both turn to Fany and say, “Stay out of this.”

“Wuh....” Fany says with both hands up. “...ok,ok.” They turn back to facing each other, “ You know what? I’m not gonna waste my time with a slut like you.” He turn his head away and leave.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-17-2004 03:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for fluffysheepie Click here to Send fluffysheepie a Private Message Visit fluffysheepie's homepage! Find more posts by fluffysheepie Add fluffysheepie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote