Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > what would u do...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

what would u do...

if ur best friend starts hanging out with your girlfriend, and your girlfriend gets madd tight with ur bestfriend? personally, i would get more and more pissed off....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-30-2002 09:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

umm well since im a girl, if my best (female) friend starting gettin really tite w/ my boyfriend, i would feel a bit uncomfortable..i mean, i like the fact that they are getting along but i mite feel threatened that they mite start having feelings for each other and even if they dont, it would be weird if we broke up and yet they are still speakin to each other..but i trust my friends and guys i date..unless they gave me a reason not to..

umm is sumthing like this happening to u?

JOCKERZ UNWANTED!

Old Post 12-01-2002 04:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

quote:
Originally posted by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
umm well since im a girl, if my best (female) friend starting gettin really tite w/ my boyfriend, i would feel a bit uncomfortable..i mean, i like the fact that they are getting along but i mite feel threatened that they mite start having feelings for each other and even if they dont, it would be weird if we broke up and yet they are still speakin to each other..but i trust my friends and guys i date..unless they gave me a reason not to..

umm is sumthing like this happening to u?

yah thats how i would feel, except for the if we broke up..i wouldnt mind that they talk..just i hope they dont start to like each other or imma be pissed like crazy cuz imma think thats the reason why we broke up..@.@ did that make any sense? haha =X so like yah..haha

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*

Old Post 12-01-2002 04:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

the only thing you can do is just express your feelings to your friend .... you can't do much else because it's your friends life ... and they have the right to make choices too ? even if they decide to make a choice that you happen to dislike .. it's what they wanted to do .. so you like it or you dont

getting pissed off isn't going to get you anywhere .. so i suggest let bygones be bygones

Old Post 12-01-2002 04:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

she can do wuteva she wants i dunt own her -_-

Old Post 12-01-2002 05:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

yea since ima girl..if mai best frend were to get realli close w mai hypothetical bf i wudn't mind too much unless i def saw them doin sumtin behind mai bak noe wut i'm sayin? dun get all pissed off if they're just talkin...they hav the rite to bcum frenz...but if they start havin feelins or wutevr then tell them that u feel like betrayed or wutevr. besides, a true frend wudn't steal ur gf like that and if ur gf wuz for real she wudn't do sumtin behind ur bak - esp w ur frend

Old Post 12-01-2002 09:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote