Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > wuts ur best memory u n ur friend shared?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

wuts ur best memory u n ur friend shared?

me me n my friend used to buy jerseys together and play bball every single day n pretend we were in d nba our team was orlando magic back den when they had a nice squad n they were good when shaq made his 1st half court/ 3 point shot buzzer beater haha

other one was like way back in elementry skoo me n my fruends used to gather up and pretend we were lil mortal combat charactors n stuff hahaa

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-30-2002 02:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

my childhood bestfriend, her 2 brothers, my sister, and i use to pretend we were POWER RANGERS! hehehe. we would talk to our watches and wear color coordinated clothes! and we would pretend the mirror is dat guy.... i forgot his name... but newayz, we would pretend to fight the bad guys and it was just so fun!!

we also made a homevideo of our version of "cinderella." it was really cute!!

good memories... sigh..

Old Post 09-30-2002 02:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

we had like a little party on july 4th... and watched the firework until 11.30 pm.

Old Post 09-30-2002 03:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

sittin at the park at night wit some friends, smoking and talking for about 3 hours

Old Post 09-30-2002 05:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

me and my best niggah gave each other dambae bangs...lol..oh that shit was great..

Old Post 09-30-2002 05:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

i moved to a new school when i was in 5th grade

i was naturally very nervous on the first day but my teacher was very considerate and assaigned me a student to show me around the school

but because of my nervousness, my stomach got sick and i had to go to the nurse's office and lay on the bed, my friend (who had been assaigned to show me around school) asked permission from my teacher to go check on how i was doing. He came down to the nurse's office and read me some book ^__^ we became best of friends

Old Post 09-30-2002 06:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Klumzy
i moved to a new school when i was in 5th grade

i was naturally very nervous on the first day but my teacher was very considerate and assaigned me a student to show me around the school

but because of my nervousness, my stomach got sick and i had to go to the nurse's office and lay on the bed, my friend (who had been assaigned to show me around school) asked permission from my teacher to go check on how i was doing. He came down to the nurse's office and read me some book ^__^ we became best of friends

dats sum good shyt dat reminds mwe when i was in 4th grade i got into a fight cuz sum lil kid cut my frien din front of my friend so i was all hey go back to d end of the line den he refused so i pushed him so we started fightin i socked dat nigga on d jaw and he was juss swinging randomly n busted my nose den my friend jumped in and helped me out yea d guy who cut me got suspended ne we were off d hook

Old Post 10-01-2002 12:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i remember mai sis, mai current best frend, and 2 othr frenz used to hav this lil club...it wuz pretti funni, cuz it wuz a hatin club. we were hatin on one of the club member's older bro, hu wuz alwaize hella mean to us -_-;; neway we had prez, vice prez, secretary, treas, everything! it wuz so cute. eventualli we grew out of it and i think the hatin part wuz reali realli mean haha

Old Post 10-01-2002 12:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

i dont have a best memory...have so many good ones...but one of them was when me and my best friend made buns on a sunday, thinking that we would succeed (cause the day before, we made them in cooking class and it was perfect!) but they all turned out to be rocks LOL we tried to eat them cause we felt it would be a waste but in the end, we had to chuck them away. man, i thought that was hilarious

Old Post 10-02-2002 09:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

yo dambae bangs hurt like hell........best memory recently is jus chilling and drinking wit my friends at a friends house.....and when i was little my church friends and me used to pretend we were ninja turtles....i was always donotello and also we always slept over each others houses.....

www.xanga.com/choi127

Old Post 10-02-2002 06:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

nostalgia.

share those 'good old days'.

-edit-
sorry. didnt realize there was a thread similar to this previously. threads merged.

Old Post 10-22-2002 03:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

when I was a small kid, before middle school. We were all innocent then, and I was living the simple life of a kid. Life was soo good.
My family appeared to be happy, and there weren't any problems. Everyone was at home, and things were as normal as they could be... then after middle school everything fell apart.

Old Post 10-22-2002 03:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by tm11
when I was a small kid, before middle school. We were all innocent then, and I was living the simple life of a kid. Life was soo good.
My family appeared to be happy, and there weren't any problems. Everyone was at home, and things were as normal as they could be... then after middle school everything fell apart.

well said.

i feel the same way.

Old Post 10-22-2002 03:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nas

I've done the Power Rangers thing, the Ninja Turtles bit, had our own club, and burned some cookies, the sleepovers too of course.

So when life be stressing me
My remedy is 'bringing back sweet memories'

-Talib Kweli & Hi Tek, "Memories Live"

I know you better than you think I do-don't
worry dear, this is why I fell in love with you.
The man in the looking glass, is looking back
at you at last. You can't hide from the truth
because the truth is all there is.
And the truth hurts because the truth is all there is.
I realized some time ago, that I would have to let you go...
- Handsome Boy Modeling School
*d-30

Old Post 10-24-2002 02:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for nas Click here to Send nas a Private Message Visit nas's homepage! Find more posts by nas Add nas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

another memory

when me n my friend slept over dis myold best friends house an d liek this guy named sam he was all aiight i'mam take a wiz n liek 30 min passed by n i was all damn he takin one long piss and like my best friend unlocked d bathroom door and sam was on d floor tryna clean up water cuz he clogged the toilet hahahahaha! dat was d most funniest shit i will ever see in my life damn that was too rich

Old Post 10-24-2002 02:50 AM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I will always remember the night when my Maychas and I stayed up late to have our own little junk food parties... we sat downstairs around a table, ate chips, cookies, cakes and drank pop (yeah, I know, not very healthy food buh shoot, why pass on sweets when you can have it? )... then we got into a full game of DD and Truth or Dare... (hahahah, just remembered "Guyaka guyaka" I never thought she'd do it!)... and we got into a deep talk about what we want in life, planning our future together, and where we're gonna be ten years from now... oh, and lots and lots of laughing!

now the sad part... *tears* My girl, Lyndah, had call into the request station and requested a song by Whitney Houston and dedicated it to the Maychas... When we finally heard it, we all got up, started dancing, hugging each other, etc etc... it was a sad moment for us because we know that mebbe someone won't be able to reach their goals of future life because of problems that will occur in the future.... it was juss so sad... I'll always remember that moment! :sad:

yeah yeah, mebbe a lil' corny, buh shoot, if you were there, you'd cry too!

Old Post 10-25-2002 09:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

last spring.. there was an orchestra spring trip with some of my friends. 14 hours on a bus.. you get to kno the REAL them. we had so much fun, laughing, playing games, talking.. i can truly say that i was carefree then. all of us got tighter then.. and those bonds got stronger, n still strong.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 11-05-2002 02:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

haha.. omg.. i had some killer memories back then.. me and my friend always used to fight eachotehr every week in korean school, fist fights and all and gave eachother bloody noses and shiet.. we used to run into the girls classroom and call them ugly poops and run, and dey used to chase after us... grabbed us, jumped ontop of us, and try beating us up.. i wasn't into girls back den.. but i dink my oda friend was cause he was enjoying it.. like saying "haha, dat tickles", i would be liek 'ewww.. girl germs.. get off me!!" .. lol
we discussed about dragonballZ and draw them, sooner or later we went to artschool and became the top artists in korean school.. always having competitions.. heh. i wish i can go back just one day into the past and relive that moment.. always telling myself "ill never grow up !! ill never like girls!! i wanna be a kid forever!!" .. haha, but dos pastimes are faded away now.. T.T. ..

Old Post 11-30-2002 09:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote