Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > How close are you with your Brother/Sister?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kpstylez

How close are you with your Brother/Sister?

Since the begining of mah horrible life, ive hated mah brother & sister. But for da last 2 years, we got sooo tight that we are like best friends. The best part of that is that u have the advantages of him being mah bestfriend, and then the advantages of being a brother, brothers alwayz make up after fights, friends dunt alwayz... anywayz.. wanted to share dat wit you and wuz wondering....

how close are you wit ur siblingz?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-14-2002 05:08 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

i dun fight wit mah sister. we madd tight. she dun treat me like shit i dun treat her like shit

Old Post 11-14-2002 05:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

we used to be realli realli close up to the point where i cudnt stand mai lil sis nemore and then grew realli distant. we barely talked for like a yr or two. but now it's growin bak and we're becumin good frenz agen

Old Post 11-14-2002 06:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kpstylez

dass good to hear.. u kno.. friends will be there for u now, buh family will alwayz be there for you

Old Post 11-14-2002 06:28 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

i'm tight with my sisters, though i argue with them a lot we always make up after that. like u said, friends and friends but family is always there for you when you really need them.

Old Post 11-14-2002 09:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
i dun fight wit mah sister. we madd tight. she dun treat me like shit i dun treat her like shit

same here

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 11-14-2002 10:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

Hmmm... i believe there was already a similar thread... i think i started it... Um... newaiz...

YAH i love my bro to death... we get in our occasional dissagreements but we both have a great relationship... seriously i don't know how i would have turned out if it weren't for his guidence

Old Post 11-14-2002 10:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

i've got 2 bros and i'm closer to my younger one than my older one. but we get along alright. ever since i've begun studying my tertiary edu...i realise that family is very important and i cherish that every single day now

Old Post 11-15-2002 11:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

very far.. i haven't seen my younger sister in 2+ years.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 11-18-2002 10:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

i hate my little brother

hes a lil brat

roar

!!!!!

we are 7 years apart =T

Old Post 11-18-2002 11:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

my little brother... i'm really really close to him.

... but my older sister... well... we are... but not really. i onlie wish we were closer... heh.. i'm working on it ^^

Old Post 11-19-2002 01:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

heh, me and my bros are 1 generation apart. im 14, and there 26 and 28. when i was real little we were so close, they always took care of me, helped me with my homework and all, till i was 6. my 2nd oldest brother moved out to college, and my oldest brother was already in college finishing his 2nd year. he came over sometimes, like over the break and always hung out wit me. we watched anime, he made me milkshakes, haha... everytime i lied down he tried to ttongchi me.. so he gave me the nickname ttongo... aiya.. haha, but now .. i havent spoken to my oldest brother, a decent conversation in 7 years, and i havent had a real cloes conversation wit my oda brother.. probably never. i never discussed issues with him like "girl problems, school problems, drhinking, smoking, highschool, sports, etc" instead i have my friends, but sometimes i dont think thats enough.

Old Post 11-30-2002 09:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

im 19 and my sis is 21 .. we've always been real close cuz my parents never there like emotionally .. only financially and what not ...

its hard thinking that soon we'll be involved in our own lives and that one of us will move away ..

that's why you gotta cherish every moment to the fullest .. that's why trips to the supermarket are that much more special ^_^

Old Post 12-01-2002 03:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

my sister, no. shes never home. my bro, i guess. haha we do a lot of things together. ^^ but we dont talk about anything personal. haha =X tahts just weird..

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*

Old Post 12-01-2002 04:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
requiem
Book Mod/Batman Fan

I love my sister to death and I probably would be dead without her for all the times she's saved my ass.

Old Post 12-01-2002 05:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for requiem Click here to Send requiem a Private Message Find more posts by requiem Add requiem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by TyGer STyLe
Hmmm... i believe there was already a similar thread... i think i started it... Um... newaiz...

hey ur rite! threads merged

Old Post 12-04-2002 12:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by YaaMaKoh
heh, me and my bros are 1 generation apart. im 14, and there 26 and 28. when i was real little we were so close, they always took care of me, helped me with my homework and all, till i was 6. my 2nd oldest brother moved out to college, and my oldest brother was already in college finishing his 2nd year. he came over sometimes, like over the break and always hung out wit me. we watched anime, he made me milkshakes, haha... everytime i lied down he tried to ttongchi me.. so he gave me the nickname ttongo... aiya.. haha, but now .. i havent spoken to my oldest brother, a decent conversation in 7 years, and i havent had a real cloes conversation wit my oda brother.. probably never. i never discussed issues with him like "girl problems, school problems, drhinking, smoking, highschool, sports, etc" instead i have my friends, but sometimes i dont think thats enough.

wow. yah i noe sum1 hu's like 4 yrs older than one of his bros and 13 yrs older than his othr one and they're realli tite now but i wonder how it's gonna be wen they're all older? it mite be hard for the littlest one cuz his sibs will be gone and outta the house by the time he's 10 :huh:

Old Post 12-04-2002 12:24 AM