Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > long chats
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

long chats

i remember this one frend and i used to hav these long-ass talks on the fone...it'd go for hours and then mai parents wud alwaize be yellin at me to get off but these dayz mai frenz and i dun talk for realli long nemore. i miss those long chats :sad: how bout y'all? do u guys hav those long talks?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-22-2002 01:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

yes..during the summer of 8th grade..i'd be on the phone with this one particular guy until like..4 in the morning. we'd be so tired..that we'd say random stuff..while dozing off ^^
i used to love talking to him..but like now..we're kinda distant.
and yea..i dont enjoy talking to him on the phone..or even in person anymore...weird.
then..there were times where me and my best friend would talk for so many hours..in person and on the phone. it was so fun..just talking. and before...when i'd go to kali..me and my cuzins would stay up all night talking about what went on during those months we werent together...those were the good ol' days.

Old Post 10-22-2002 02:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

oh man... i remember those talks... puahaha... me and my friend used to just go to the park late at night after a night on the town... we just sit there on the benches talkin about everythin... we stayed there for like hours at a time... just chattin... reminiscin... talkin about the future... we don't do that much anymo tho... i think its cuz we quit smoking... its all good tho... we do it occasionaly tho...

Old Post 10-22-2002 02:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nas

It feels good to have those long convos with people, whether walking at night under the stars or sitting in front of your comp late at night just talking.
It's good trying to have those talks with most everyone you know, you can learn something each time..

I know you better than you think I do-don't
worry dear, this is why I fell in love with you.
The man in the looking glass, is looking back
at you at last. You can't hide from the truth
because the truth is all there is.
And the truth hurts because the truth is all there is.
I realized some time ago, that I would have to let you go...
- Handsome Boy Modeling School
*d-30

Old Post 10-22-2002 03:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for nas Click here to Send nas a Private Message Visit nas's homepage! Find more posts by nas Add nas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

yea... i love having those long chats... haha... i remember talking to a guy until midnite ^^ my parents yelled soo much -____-; but it was still fun haha... it seemed like it was onlie 10 minutes... but really 2 hours... haha.. good times... but now... i never talk on the phone.

Old Post 10-22-2002 04:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

Re: long chats

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
i remember this one frend and i used to hav these long-ass talks on the fone...it'd go for hours and then mai parents wud alwaize be yellin at me to get off but these dayz mai frenz and i dun talk for realli long nemore. i miss those long chats :sad: how bout y'all? do u guys hav those long talks?

and i thought there was something wrong with me! LOL -_-;; yeah...i dont talk a lot on the phone with my friends anymore...in fact...we only talk when we see each other! LOL sigh...i miss the old days...when we were all carefree...

Old Post 10-22-2002 01:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
XxAzNViPeRBoIxX
:GeNeRaShUn:

lol do i use the fone??
yeah i have some long talk n yeah i miss them

Old Post 10-23-2002 12:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for XxAzNViPeRBoIxX Click here to Send XxAzNViPeRBoIxX a Private Message Find more posts by XxAzNViPeRBoIxX Add XxAzNViPeRBoIxX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

actualli, cum to think of it, i onli talk on the fone for a reason. nevr just to chat nemore. i hav talks w pplz in person or online, but not hte fone. i dunno, maib holdin that thing is a hindrance ^^
i think the longest i ever talked to neone is an hr. these dayz 10 min is a lot.

Old Post 10-24-2002 01:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote