Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > what things has your family members said to you...
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
things my mom ses:
"i have no son"
"i'm not you mother i found you in a dumpster"
"your hella stupid ur not going to achieve in life you might as well join the army"
"you sit there all day drawing your pathetic drawing isn't going to take you anywhere in life"
"i'll be happy if you die"

dad ses:
"you're so stupid you can't pass these simple tests"

those are stuff my sister used to tell me when i was younger. she always told me that i was adopted and found in a dumpster.

don't give a damn what they say, in the end its YOUR life, you can choose to do what you want.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-28-2002 06:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
things my mom ses:
"i have no son"
"i'm not you mother i found you in a dumpster"
"your hella stupid ur not going to achieve in life you might as well join the army"
"you sit there all day drawing your pathetic drawing isn't going to take you anywhere in life"
"i'll be happy if you die"

dad ses:
"you're so stupid you can't pass these simple tests"

If they said these things to me like as regular as yours, I'd fucking punch them... don't they know that art can get you rich?
and if my dad said that to me... that was dumb because he fucking failed alot of tests too when he was young...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-31-2002 12:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote