Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > liking girls
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

liking girls

I don't like liking girls. I don't like the feeling it gives me. I don't like how it makes me care about the outcome of a situation. Sometimes I consider whether it's worth it to just succumb to rampant lechery with people I do not care for at all.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-04-2005 07:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaqthree
3 Newtons

That's just cuz you're a pedophile.

Old Post 02-06-2005 06:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaqthree Click here to Send aaqthree a Private Message Find more posts by aaqthree Add aaqthree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

try liking boys and see how that works for ya

Old Post 02-07-2005 08:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi

no

Old Post 02-07-2005 01:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
no

okay just giving you options :)

Old Post 02-18-2005 09:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:

I know

Old Post 02-21-2005 01:02 AM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:

FUNNY!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 03-31-2005 03:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for garciaas Click here to Send garciaas a Private Message Visit garciaas's homepage! Find more posts by garciaas Add garciaas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:

How about animals Alchemist?

Old Post 03-31-2005 03:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for garciaas Click here to Send garciaas a Private Message Visit garciaas's homepage! Find more posts by garciaas Add garciaas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

Re: liking girls

quote:
I don't like liking girls. I don't like the feeling it gives me. I don't like how it makes me care about the outcome of a situation. Sometimes I consider whether it's worth it to just succumb to rampant lechery with people I do not care for at all.

eh. same thing goes for me and guys. it kinda sucks when you're the only one who seems to care. I don't like how it gets me all emotional and sentimental.

Old Post 08-10-2005 06:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

Re: Re: liking girls

quote:
Originally posted by kRypTic_nABi
I don't like how it gets me all emotional and sentimental.

true....

Old Post 08-15-2005 11:10 PM
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

Re: liking girls

quote:

just my own thought... maybe you guys disagree with me.
but isnt that feeling that you have the "it makes you care about the outcome, and the feeling it gives you" what makes us want to be in a relationship? to really care about the other person, that you actualy consider and think about everything you do and what that person thinks of you?. isnt it kinda like.. getting butterflies in ur tummy? and i think thats a good thing.
yeah on the other hand... sometime i think its just not worth it either, that its a hassle to think so much and care so much thinking that maybe the other person might not even care... but i still don't think its worth it to succumb to lechery.

Last edited by JuJu on 08-16-2005 at 09:14 AM

Old Post 08-16-2005 09:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

what a wuss. Take some chances and don't be so preoccupied about whether you'll fail or not. This is life buddy, take risks.-sang cheon

Old Post 08-16-2005 06:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote