Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > =/ if.....
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BabOxmK

=/ if.....

:satisfy: welps..... i guess its beter if i juss go on... =/ school is helping alot... -_-;; althou dat means i have mucho work to b thinking about nething.. x] thnkx~
:msg deleted:

¡º¡¦¢§ ¢ª¡Ù¤µr ¤©¤¤¤¾N ¡Ú¢ª ¢§¡¦
¡¥ ¡£¢ª ¡¦¡§¡¦ ¤· ¡¦¡§¡¦ ¢ª ¡£¡¥ ¡»

Last edited by BabOxmK on 11-28-2002 at 12:19 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-24-2002 10:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for BabOxmK Click here to Send BabOxmK a Private Message Visit BabOxmK's homepage! Find more posts by BabOxmK Add BabOxmK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

i had trouble reading wut u said ^^ but i think i got parts of it... haha.

if that were me... i would juss move on with my life... after all we're still young ^^ and even if u did get back together... how would u noe his heart is still true... and wut if the same thing happens again... and the whole pain would go again.

Last edited by saranghae on 11-25-2002 at 05:11 AM

Old Post 11-25-2002 03:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

my eyes hurt from ur text color lol
but hmmm when someone says "i luv u" sometimes in teenage society its complete bs. other times its actually ment. now when he said that one of u guys r goin 2 get hurt i think he either stopped likin u or has a very strange irregular reason. movin on is easier for some and harder for others. if u still hav feelings for him well no one can actually make u change those feelings. all i can say is that wats done is done and if u want 2 get back gl but if u dont then forget him. yea alot easier said then done

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 11-25-2002 04:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

face the ass , you are 14 years old. you have no choice but to move on. my advice. face the ass and question those 14 year olds who claim to love you and never let you go..... unless your out in the atlantic on a boat named titanic. but hell even the song goes.. "my heart will go onnnnn and onnnnn dooo doodooooooooododoodooodoooo"

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 11-26-2002 07:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

Never believe words like never, ever, forever, etc. Even though your heart wants to believe it, this is a time your mind is actually right. Guys leave. Its hard for a youngin' to find love. People look for the perfect one their whole life, they are lucky to find ONE person who they can fall in love with. My advice to you is to quit while your ahead. First love always feel's like your last love. Ya know what though, you will love again and move on. That's life. That's the saddest and one of the greatest parts of life. Time stops for no one.

Old Post 11-27-2002 11:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Click here to Send ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó a Private Message Find more posts by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Add ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote