Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > agee..
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

imagine a 16 year old goin out with a 6 year old...disgusting eh? Puberty has a lot to do with it, and when people fully develop the big age difference doesn't matter that much.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-09-2002 03:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

quote:
Originally posted by Grace1o04
well my bf is 17 and i'm 14
and everything is going good wit us:satisfy: peace~

same here~ my ex was a junior n im a freshie... we were going out for a while buh the age had nothing to do with it. i think if he were lik in college, thatd be kinda weird for me though...

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 04-11-2002 06:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Hmm, I think that age shouldn't matter... But if he's 26 and you are only 16... you should wait until you are 18... that way, he doesn't get in trouble... I mean, I'm thinking that if you like him, you wouldn't want him to get in trouble because of you...

But if you are just talking fantasy... Like Me and Hee Jun (9 years apart).... Hell, go for it!!!

Old Post 04-12-2002 03:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alecks

age aint nothing but a number :huh:

Old Post 04-12-2002 09:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for alecks Click here to Send alecks a Private Message Find more posts by alecks Add alecks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

yeah right alex... if i started dating some 13 year u would definitely yell at me.. and if you started dating some 8 year old.. ima have to kill you

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-12-2002 10:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

yeah, age does matter in certain cases. stupid teenage girls go with older adult men and get manipulated, that's all it is. they just want some young booty.

Old Post 04-13-2002 07:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju
yeah, age does matter in certain cases. stupid teenage girls go with older adult men and get manipulated, that's all it is. they just want some young booty.

Seung Ju... why do you consider men to be so damn LOW??? Not all guys are like that... Maybe the people you know but I've met a lot of guys who are older than me and they DO NOT take advantage of me at all... Aren't you a man? I dunno why you gotta be putting your sex down like that... I'm sorry, but you just think too wrongly of guys... I'm seriously sorry if I said anything to make you mad...

Old Post 04-13-2002 11:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

no, i'm not mad, just speaking the truth. 99% of the time, if someone is like 20, and goin with like 16 year old, its always sex. whats the proof? all they do is sex each other every day. its both of their faults, not just the men. and i'm not bashin my sex, i just hate stupid guys who take advantage of girls. you're young, and you obviously havent opened your eyes yet. quit being so dense and face the reality. if you want a relationship with someone that much older, one: its illegal, and two: the guy wants one thing and needs to be locked up. but if its on a friendship level, its all good.

Old Post 04-13-2002 08:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

mm.. as far as what you're saying seung ju.. its not always just sex. like i said pertaining to this subject.. i knew a friend interested in someone younger.. (go to my previous previous previous post or page 1) .. and i know in my heart it wasnt about sex at all.. some guys are just insecure and they would like someone to comfort them.. or some guys just mature much slower and think in the age group of somone much younger.. its not always bout the sex.. at least thats what i think.. i mean.. it could be about the sex.. but i doubt its always about that..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-14-2002 12:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

I know someone (23 yrs. old) who got an arranged marriage to a 35 year old business man last year. Hmm, i don't like this just because of the age difference. I just don't agree with arranged marriages. But it's part of my culture even if my family doesn't do it .

Honestly though, i see a very rare probability of an older person dating a much younger person on a basis of relationships and talking. What are they going to talk about? "So what'd you do in school today?" There is very little chance for connections. The admiration for one another is going to supercede any substantial relationship. What i mean is that they will like each other a lot more on face than they will under it. That's what i think anyway. They like the feeling of it more than the actual relationship? Know what i mean? It could work, i just think there are a lot of people that have no intention of carrying it beyond a sex relationship, and girls succumb to it often. They see a "dignified" older man and are drawn to him. It's not a good idea in my opinion. Society won't like it, on top of that there will always be a sense of dissatisfaction (however slight) within the couple because of society's disapproval. There are a lot of things that could go wrong from the start. But it could happen genuinely i'm sure.

Yes though, in agreeance of Seung Ju. It's not bashing on one's own sex to say guys are in it for the sex, because it happens a lot. Empirically it's that way, so why by simply stating a generalization of past actions does it make it a sex-degrading comment? It is a degrading comment, but it is a truth in my opinion and was not meant in harmful intent. Denying the validity of it to falsely claim that guys aren't like that is the wrong action. Like you said though Racer, not ALL guys are like that. But your example was one of someone dating within your own age. And i think that MOST guys who date kind of far off their age ARE like that (yes not all are, but most are...especially those that date out of their age).

In case you don't want to read this: I agree with Ken Versus Ryu, and seung ju. I haven't read most of the other posts. but here is mine, so again READ IF YOU WANT.

Old Post 04-14-2002 07:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SacredYuja

The law in NJ is that if someone under the age of 16 is having sexual relations with someone 18 or older, the 18 or older can be charged with statatury *sp* rape. If the person in question is 16 years old, and having sexual relations with someone who is 19, it cannot be charged statatury rape. A 16 year old can *be* with someone no older than 3 years. If a 16 year old has sexual relations with someone who is 20, they can be charged.

Funky law, isn't it?

I was in a 3 year relationship with someone 7 years older than me. I was 16, he was 23....knowing the law, we waited until I was 18....if you are in this position, and you love your boyfriend/girlfriend, i'm sure you wouldn't want to risk putting your other in the position of being criminally charged. Just wait until its *legal* its better in the long run :D

Old Post 04-16-2002 07:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SacredYuja Click here to Send SacredYuja a Private Message Find more posts by SacredYuja Add SacredYuja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NyCxKpBoi

16-26 might have been normal like 100 yrs ago but cmon thats juss plain wierd now

Old Post 04-19-2002 12:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for NyCxKpBoi Click here to Send NyCxKpBoi a Private Message Find more posts by NyCxKpBoi Add NyCxKpBoi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
>=D

ok first that is illegal! very illegal its some form of rape(thats y seniors dont go out wit freshman legally atlweast..) 2nd there is somethin a guy should kno that my friends and i call a thin red line. basically 3 years and younger ur good 4 years and over that's just not rite.

Old Post 04-19-2002 03:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for >=D Click here to Send >=D a Private Message Find more posts by >=D Add >=D to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote