Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > Dragon Boy
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

Dragon Boy

i had a crush on this guy in school!! and now he came out in a local mag..hahah he's really cute in real life!! [i nicknamed him dragon boy cos his face reminds me of a dragon haha]

rhymester* has attached this image:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-20-2002 07:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

cutee! haha

he looks like someone... hmm... kangta? i dunno ^^

Old Post 11-20-2002 07:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

hahah!! really?? well his hair is pretty long and tied at the back. he reminds me of a samurai sometimes!! im gonna find where he breaks if thats the last thing i'll do!! hahaha

Old Post 11-20-2002 07:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

hey can you guys see his chain? its Dragon ash logo, Dragon ash is a japanese rock band, the lead singer is my avatar haha

i like these rings!!

i like the blade one too.

Old Post 11-20-2002 07:33 AM
shoujo

is that the dragon ash singer in your avatar?? i thought he was one of the Da Pump guy

Old Post 11-20-2002 09:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for shoujo Click here to Send shoujo a Private Message Find more posts by shoujo Add shoujo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JeNyA
swt_krn_grl

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*
hey can you guys see his chain? its Dragon ash logo, Dragon ash is a japanese rock band, the lead singer is my avatar haha

i like these rings!!

I like this rings too!!! They r coo

And Dragon Ash hehe its cool i like their songs

Old Post 11-20-2002 02:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JeNyA Click here to Send JeNyA a Private Message Find more posts by JeNyA Add JeNyA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

hahaha dats so cool! his last name is chinese, but he looks kinda mixed... wit japanese?? wat magazine is this?

Old Post 11-20-2002 04:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

yea thats KJ in my avatar...too bad its not DP Guy!! haha DP in my sig is ok for me!

yea aren't the rings so nice?? i really like them, too bad they dont ship them outside of Japan!!

i dont think he has any Japanese blood. But i can't be sure! Maybe one of his grandparents? He sure got sharp features for a chinese guy. He speaks hokkien most of the time..haha typical sporean. It was in LIME magazine, my friend buys it every week. [they could have at least spelled him name right! Jason! not Json! haha]

Old Post 11-20-2002 05:44 PM
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

niice
so the media goes thru malls looking for students to interview?

they dont do that here -_-

Old Post 11-21-2002 12:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

yo that guy is HOTT!! lucki u got good-lookin boiz at ur skool. i wish i did
he duzn't realli look full chinese tho...but if he speaks hokkien, then is that english caption realli him talkin??

Old Post 11-21-2002 12:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

haha yes thats really him speaking, cos everyone here can speak english even though they speak some other language with their friends.

yea the magazine ppl just goes around looking for nice street wear and takes pics!

Old Post 11-21-2002 06:14 AM
tea
Official Pothead

he wears nike as hip hop clothes?

im sorry..but nike aint hip hop

Old Post 11-21-2002 06:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by tea

:yinyang: different strokes for different folks haha

Old Post 11-21-2002 03:16 PM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by tea

o well as long as it loox good

Old Post 11-22-2002 01:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote