Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > britney spears...
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
junjinluber33

britney spears...

BOYS.... anyone like the song? i think ish pretty ghetto~ hahaah!

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-05-2002 05:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

i think pharrel is stupid for bein in her video, i like pharrel buh y tha hells he in britneys stuph damn i hate her

Old Post 08-05-2002 05:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
damn i hate her

haha, me too. I can't believe i ever thought she was even half-decent. Man, that is a terrible song btw. I wish she had more self-conviction. It wouldn't surprise me that she is still a virgin no matter what image she puts out (and i wouldn't be surprised the other way either), but if you allow me to label her...she is a ho...ewww.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 08-05-2002 at 06:35 AM

Old Post 08-05-2002 06:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

her voice pisses me off, i would doo her impression buh yoo ppl cant se meee so too badd haha

Old Post 08-05-2002 06:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

i would bang her :huh:

but thats it

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-05-2002 08:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

nah she makes mee sik

Old Post 08-05-2002 09:23 AM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
her voice pisses me off, i would doo her impression buh yoo ppl cant se meee so too badd haha

haha, i wanna see that. Yeah her voice is terrible, she has some of the strongest backup singers i've heard in songs (not even tlaking about live here, on the actual cd's)

-Cromwell

Old Post 08-05-2002 04:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

wow~ im shocked~ i thought all guys liked britney~ shoot! welps, im 110% on ur side! i hate her ass too~ haha! i used to like her when she came out with sometimes buh now she's a ho! without her muscles and boobs, shes NOTHING to the public. another mandy and jessica. and she CAN NOT SING! she's got such a baby voice! annoying!! my 7-year-old sister can sing better than that

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 08-06-2002 05:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

i hate britney -__- i hate her songs i hate how she dresses and ihat how she talks -_- i hate her

Old Post 08-06-2002 08:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

.. lol so much hate.....

eh well i don't like her very much either... have never bought any of her cds or downloaded her songs.. and never will... yea her voice is kinda... lol.... i don't like it... you can never call that twangy voice a diva voice... it's just..... a;sdlkfja;sldkjfa;ldskfja.. and she calls herself a singer.....

Old Post 08-06-2002 09:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

quote:
i think pharrel is stupid for bein in her video, i like pharrel buh y tha hells he in britneys stuph damn i hate her

word....

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 08-09-2002 12:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

funny, never heard one of her songs before, dont intend to ever, either.........i stopped paying attention to american music few years ago, so i dun care much about her

Old Post 08-09-2002 01:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

i love her

ok letsee her voice? well i heard that even before her auditions she sang like christina aguilera.. all strong and soulful.. .. like a gospel singer.. but her producers didnt like the sound so they directed her to sing more poppy.. so basically she's the american version of the korean music industry.. just like n sync and all of them other people with no talent that dont write their own songs..

boys. the only reason that song is another one of her singles is because thats the other neptune song. the 1st was the slave for u song.

but still.. i love her d=) haha..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 08-09-2002 01:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

i like the neptunes beat and pharell. good stuff.

Old Post 08-09-2002 01:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
i heard that even before her auditions she sang like christina aguilera.. all strong and soulful.. .. like a gospel singer.. but her producers didnt like the sound so they directed her to sing more poppy

Nope. Not true. Hate to admit i used to be a britney fan, and she really does try to belt out on her albums and it's just not up to that strong and soulful calibur (listen to the 2nd ballad on her 2nd cd, i forget the name, but it's the one not released as a single). Trust me, if she could sing live without an intonator and whatever...she would. Who wants to dodge claims of not being able to sing good just because her record label says so? No one, and she doesn't either. Her record label would love it if she could sing better of course (i'm sure they'd never direct her to mediocrity), but she can't. Additionally, if she could sing better she'd sell even more albums undoubtedly. So, she really isn't a gospel singer at all. Just a girl who made it on her looks, great dancing, and mediocre singing.

-Cromwell

Old Post 08-09-2002 03:53 AM
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman

Just a girl who made it on her looks, great dancing, and mediocre singing.

yup. well, not great dancin.. more like provocative. her singing isn't all that great. i bet even i could immitate her singing.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 08-10-2002 07:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yuki_senru
Crazie Teddy

her videos r getting more and more... wut can i say..... she's trying too hard :sleepy:

Old Post 08-14-2002 11:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yuki_senru Click here to Send yuki_senru a Private Message Visit yuki_senru's homepage! Find more posts by yuki_senru Add yuki_senru to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

actuallie wen she was lil she sang HELLA good~ lyk her voice was very strOng and held for awhile but she sumhow ended up singin bad wen she grew older~

wOrd 2 KeN VeRsUs RyU cept fo da "i luv her" part~ i reallie dont lyk her~ sOrrie mayun~

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 08-15-2002 09:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

hate to admit it... but i use to like her... she was okay when she first came out... but now she's juss so slutty... and most of her fans are like 7 year olds... she doesn't really give a good impression dressing like that or with songs like "i'm a slave for u"

Old Post 08-15-2002 10:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

a lot of people dont like her.. but i like her... i think she's realie pretty wen she covers up.. and even tho her voice isnt THAT good.. her songs are fun to listen to... yeh. sorrie if u guys are alll like but i think she's koo..

Old Post 08-16-2002 04:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote