Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > Shinhwa Perfect Man Chinese Version
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

Shinhwa Perfect Man Chinese Version

Has anyone heard it? It sounds really funny, my mom listened to it and laughed. I think they should stick Korean.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-27-2002 09:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

yea their chinese isn't good

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 06-28-2002 06:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

send me the url
i wanna hear it

Old Post 06-28-2002 06:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

its at solid07.net

Old Post 06-28-2002 04:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

This song doesn't sound good in Chinese...or maybe it's just them...hahahahaha.
Too much Korean in 'em.
hehehe...

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 06-29-2002 04:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LuvSunghoonie
KangSunghoonie

I heard them sing in Chinese before.. its ok.. kinda .. but i mean i could understand it so it was all good..
guess they could work on it a lil tho~!

Old Post 06-29-2002 06:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for LuvSunghoonie Click here to Send LuvSunghoonie a Private Message Visit LuvSunghoonie's homepage! Find more posts by LuvSunghoonie Add LuvSunghoonie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

when koreans like Shinhwa sing in Chinese, it's pretty funny. my chinese fren said that it was kinda understandable and had an accent and that DongWon had the best chinese.

Old Post 07-01-2002 06:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Special Kay

Yeah, it didn't sound right when I heard it.

Old Post 07-02-2002 02:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Special Kay Click here to Send Special Kay a Private Message Find more posts by Special Kay Add Special Kay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skandaluss
*~ SOO JUNG EE ~*

i don't think they should've did the chinese version .. bleh the korean one sounds so much better

Old Post 07-03-2002 01:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for skandaluss Click here to Send skandaluss a Private Message Visit skandaluss's homepage! Find more posts by skandaluss Add skandaluss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

they cant sing anyways...

shinhyesungs the only that could sing

i never heard shinwha sing live

Old Post 07-03-2002 01:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

they sung live at one of their concerts
sounded alright...
but i rarely see them perform live on music tv shows

Old Post 07-03-2002 01:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff
i never heard shinwha sing live

You don't want to.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 07-03-2002 02:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by WhiteLee

You don't want to.

lol, yeah, she's right. they got some screechy ass just hit puberty soundin voices.

Old Post 07-03-2002 04:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

even their chinese is fobbish. Other songs Shinhwa sings in non-korean goes from "Wedding March" in Taiwanese, "Hey Come On!" in English, and "Perfect Man" in Chinese.

oh well, it's only Shinhwa's looks that sells.

Old Post 07-07-2002 09:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KooJay
Call me Jay

HEY I'M CHINESE~!!!!!!!!
AND IT'S GUD OK~?!?!?
let's see you people sing in chinese...
I mean I can understand almost everything they say
well, duh, they sing better in korean but still, they tried and that's all that counts.

Old Post 07-08-2002 06:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KooJay Click here to Send KooJay a Private Message Find more posts by KooJay Add KooJay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i'm chinese too...
and i LUV shinhwa. but their mandarin sounds funni. it realli duz. i can understand it, but they hav a very strong accents. i think perfect man sounds better in korean.
i watched the chinese version of wedding march, and dongwan DUZ hav the best chinese. i think hyesung's is the worst =p, but then i didn't hear eric or andy sing in chinese. that sounded ok too.

Old Post 07-09-2002 07:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

i watched shinhwa's WEDDING MARCH too
its in chirean right? (chirean - chinese + korean)
cause they sing it in chinese and add korean in it too..

duno, since i duno chinese and how you pronounce it, i duno who speaks chinese the best or worst.

Old Post 07-14-2002 02:17 AM
annabanana
Food Moderator

The Chinese version is pretty funnie but have y'all heard the ENGRISH VERSION of "PERPECT MAN"? that is way funnier than chinese version. The English version of "Perfect Man" is one of Shinhwa's hidden track songs on their CD. ......."girl i dream of you all day, you took my breath away cause you are the one......" i like it.

Old Post 08-08-2002 04:06 AM
yuki_senru
Crazie Teddy

depends......

I think it depends on which version you heard first, and weather u understand chinese or not... Baby VOX tried to sing their song in chinese and i thought they couldn't really release their voice as much as when they r singing in korean. but anyways, it's all about the market..

Old Post 08-11-2002 08:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yuki_senru Click here to Send yuki_senru a Private Message Visit yuki_senru's homepage! Find more posts by yuki_senru Add yuki_senru to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

......if it's as good as their english (ahem or should as i say bad...)
i don't want to hear it... lol

Old Post 08-11-2002 10:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote