Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > The Z Has Arrived
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
PakChunhui1983

Its nice. But again, i can't driving a vehicle that everyone has also. Like hondas!

But, im an Suv person. I am afraid of small cars. Long story.

I want to get the new kia sorento or nissan murano.

Wonder why koreans don't buy their own cars? sheesh. I'll be the first.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-16-2002 03:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PakChunhui1983 Click here to Send PakChunhui1983 a Private Message Find more posts by PakChunhui1983 Add PakChunhui1983 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

umm.. dun bring tha koreans drivin their own carz thingie again... there wuz this one guy a long tym ago that umm.. yea.. haha he jus never came bak to this forum again after wuht eberyone said about korean carz.... newaiz... tha murano looks weirdd, buh in other wayz kinda funki and stylishj in a weirdd way haha.. itz cool tho,,

Old Post 09-16-2002 04:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PakChunhui1983

im just saying sheesh. Sometimes i wonder, if koreans have pride in their own country? why not support it?

You wonder why korea is still struggling with resources? The money that goes to kia and daewoo goes to the korean companies in korea. Thats what someone said.

Old Post 09-16-2002 04:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PakChunhui1983 Click here to Send PakChunhui1983 a Private Message Find more posts by PakChunhui1983 Add PakChunhui1983 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
umm.. dun bring tha koreans drivin their own carz thingie again... there wuz this one guy a long tym ago that umm.. yea.. haha he jus never came bak to this forum again after wuht eberyone said about korean carz.... newaiz... tha murano looks weirdd, buh in other wayz kinda funki and stylishj in a weirdd way haha.. itz cool tho,,

you mean hyundai_wrc? he bullshits about that shit @ www.koreanpride.com

and ppl over there are telling him to stfu about it.

Old Post 09-16-2002 05:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

hahahahaha hes gettin trashed there too!! damnz hez gott to learn to shut up sumtymz.. i like korean cars too, buh i kno alotta otha jus dunlike it.. so i jus keep mah mouth shut...

Old Post 09-16-2002 04:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PakChunhui1983

I guess the reason why no one likes korean cars is that most of their designs resemble the japanese cars out there.

But, we koreans are the 3rd largest sellers of mobile industry in the US! With Samsung & LK. We are advancing in technology. Im proud about that.

Guess every country has strong and weakness.

Didn't the hyundai tiburon beat some preludes at the last year NOPI event in atlanta? I heard they did.

Old Post 09-16-2002 06:18 PM
Street RSX

o werdd i heard about that and tha tib also won in sum dragg racin competition too.. beatin couple imprezas.. im amazed!!

Old Post 09-17-2002 03:38 AM
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

hyundai has a great rally car. that's all i know.

Old Post 09-17-2002 05:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A B FLuG 05

if all u guys din knoe... G35 COUPE is the same thing as the 350z... so if u cant get ur hands on a Z go get hte G35.. look better, about the same price...

Old Post 09-18-2002 11:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for A B FLuG 05 Click here to Send A B FLuG 05 a Private Message Find more posts by A B FLuG 05 Add A B FLuG 05 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

yea most of us knos.. itz jus i rather get tha Z.. cause thas wuht it realli iz..

Old Post 09-20-2002 08:07 PM
merc

True, the G35 Coupe looks very similar and they boast similar speCz.

http://www.infiniti.com/ms/future/g...1,1665,,00.html

"Truth is not determined by how many people believe it."

"All the darkness in the world can not extinguish the light of a single candle."

Old Post 09-20-2002 11:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merc Click here to Send merc a Private Message Find more posts by merc Add merc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

troo buh i still rather get tha Z over tha infiniti.. almost same buh tha G is more luxious interior, while Z's got tha sportiness..

Old Post 09-21-2002 04:09 PM