Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > Thinking about buying a new car
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Street RSX

damn that nsx is soo worth gettin freaki good deal

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-04-2002 06:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
True Life

the z3 comes w/ a 3 liter inline six too... 225 horses.

Old Post 09-01-2002 02:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for True Life Click here to Send True Life a Private Message Find more posts by True Life Add True Life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

3 liter inline 6...225 horses? let me jus say...dats pretty fuckin weak....

Old Post 09-01-2002 04:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

the nsx has one of the worst bang for the buck power in the market. they're supposedly coming out with a 8 cylinder model in the future.

Old Post 09-02-2002 02:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

3L 226 hp isnt that weak.

it depends on what you're comparing it to.

Old Post 09-03-2002 10:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

to cars around the 90-100 grand range.

Old Post 09-03-2002 11:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
True Life

you can't compare it to cars in the 90-100 grand range because those cars don't have 3L inline six engines. 225 is average for engines that size, i don't understand why it's fuckin weak, we're talkin about stock here.

Old Post 09-04-2002 04:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for True Life Click here to Send True Life a Private Message Find more posts by True Life Add True Life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

if yoo had 9-10grands why not go for a more exotic fast car types... like sum euros.. ferraris, bmws, benzs, porsche.. i dun kno, i wouldnt spent more than 5ks on a japenes car....

Old Post 09-04-2002 05:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
if yoo had 9-10grands why not go for a more exotic fast car types... like sum euros.. ferraris, bmws, benzs, porsche.. i dun kno, i wouldnt spent more than 5ks on a japenes car....

and you own an acura rsx....

Old Post 09-04-2002 05:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

i mean if i had 90-100grands, buh i wuld get jap cars if its under 50grand cause i dun think its worth gettin euros under 50kz... tha rsx is onli 24+Kz thas y i gott ot and thas tha onli car i realli likes that year (2002models)...

Old Post 09-04-2002 05:28 AM
Prototype

if you had 90 thousand dollars...

well I guess it depends what you want and how much work you want to do.

dont buy a commuter.

Old Post 09-04-2002 09:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by Prototype
well I guess it depends what you want and how much work you want to do.

hmm, i guess...everyone has their own opinions about wuht car they want...

Old Post 09-05-2002 04:53 AM