Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > B*tches and F*cks
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
H2oBaebe

Angry B*tches and F*cks

CHS sucks my bung hole and i wish i could leave. I constantly contimplate about dropping out and being an effing loser. I'll get my GED some tday, just not today nore june 11th. EFF life man.. since most of u guys don't know wut i'm talking about, life has just because a wholelot more depressing... EFf. look at my xanga. Tissueboxes. everything is effed and look at all the flamers, sh*t...... how do u earn respect w/out being a B*tch. How do u make people happy and hope that they care when u die. How do u stay in the 'in crowd' w/out becoming 'one of them' how do u keep up ur grades w/out becoming a hermit. LASTLY: how do u ace Life w/out cheating....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-02-2004 02:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for H2oBaebe Click here to Send H2oBaebe a Private Message Find more posts by H2oBaebe Add H2oBaebe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

I'll assume that said "Butches and Ficks"

hmm well. Respect others and yourself and it should just come.

High School Politics sucks... and it doesn't get that much better when you leave high school either... they're just a lot more fickers around than before.

Old Post 02-02-2004 04:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Perhaps it's time to be all you can be.

Just kidding, you don't have to join the military but they probably value respect there.

For grades studying and doing homework earlier possibly could allow you to have good grades and fun afterward.

But what do you consider aceing life?

Last edited by Alchemist on 02-02-2004 at 05:19 AM

Old Post 02-02-2004 05:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaqthree
3 Newtons

Re: B*tches and F*cks

quote:
Originally posted by H2oBaebe
CHS sucks my bung hole and i wish i could leave. I constantly contimplate about dropping out and being an effing loser. I'll get my GED some tday, just not today nore june 11th. EFF life man.. since most of u guys don't know wut i'm talking about, life has just because a wholelot more depressing... EFf. look at my xanga. Tissueboxes. everything is effed and look at all the flamers, sh*t......

Sorry that you feel this way. Life can be hard, but whether or not it sucks is really about how you deal with those hardships.

quote:
how do u earn respect w/out being a B*tch.

Some people are just disrespectful. It's not worth going out of your way to earn their respect.

quote:
How do u make people happy and hope that they care when u die.

'Caring' is usually two-way...so if you care for someone it's hard for them not to care for you.

quote:
How do u stay in the 'in crowd' w/out becoming 'one of them'

Why do you care to be in the 'in crowd'...

quote:
how do u keep up ur grades w/out becoming a hermit.

Study/do you work during the week, go out on weekends.

quote:
LASTLY: how do u ace Life w/out cheating....

That depends on your definitions of acing life and cheating. How do you measure success in life? By how much you enjoy it, by how much others enjoy your presence, by how much you contribute to the world?

Old Post 02-02-2004 05:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaqthree Click here to Send aaqthree a Private Message Find more posts by aaqthree Add aaqthree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H2oBaebe

u just effing pissed me off. Society is life's biggest flaw, therefore, social acceptance is what gives respect and give u fun. knowing about the parties, know about this or that or just having the social fun make life 'fun' so.. no, i don't want to assimilate i don't want to be fake therefore, i am me and people hate. WTF man, i don't care.. all i care about is respect and justice. i care that people hate me, because i don't need/deserve hate. this means, if u r gonn be a b*tch i'm gonna hurt u or give u a taste of wut u deserve... even if what i'm saying makes NO sense.. it will be gradifying to know that I am the reason he/she stops harrasing me. GDI... acing life is full-filling everything society asks of u with out giving in to temptation.

Old Post 02-02-2004 09:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for H2oBaebe Click here to Send H2oBaebe a Private Message Find more posts by H2oBaebe Add H2oBaebe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

What if fulfilling what society asks of you is a temptation? If that's the case perhaps you wouldn't want to "ace life" in that way.

What is the "in crowd"? Is it the group of people who are most popular? I mean, at my school I'm not exactly sure who the most popular people are. Probably a bunch of upper/middle or rich white kids but I'm not really sure, I guess that would say something about my popularity or rather their popularity. I don't go to many parties, parties that usually seem to involve drugs and drinking and being with idiots and not much else, and I don't consider myself a hermit. I'm in high school right now and this whole "in crowd" thing seems like something that will fade away pretty soon. A friend at college says that parties there are pretty much told about to everyone; perhaps you could go to parties there then.

As for hate, there will be people who will hate you because of race, social or economic status, gender, or any other illegitimate reason for hatred. There are people who would hate you no matter how much assimilation you undergo. Instead of changing yourself for people to respect you, why not find people who respect you for who you are? There should be people out there who would respect you for you, unless of course you rob people and do other things like that but even still there may be people there who would respect you.

I'm not intending to piss you off and I don’t think Aaqthree is either, I'm intending for you to find a way to be more content with your life and he probably is too.

Old Post 02-03-2004 12:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaqthree
3 Newtons

quote:
u just effing pissed me off.

I'm sorry. I had a feeling my post might do that but I had hoped you wouldn't look at it in a negative light and see that I'm trying to show you that there are other ways of looking at the world.

quote:
Society is life's biggest flaw, therefore, social acceptance is what gives respect and give u fun.

That's a very, very limiting outlook. You don't have to gain acceptance in order to have fun. That unnecessarily burdens you.

quote:
knowing about the parties, know about this or that or just having the social fun make life 'fun' so.. no, i don't want to assimilate i don't want to be fake therefore, i am me and people hate. WTF man, i don't care.. all i care about is respect and justice. i care that people hate me, because i don't need/deserve hate. this means, if u r gonn be a b*tch i'm gonna hurt u or give u a taste of wut u deserve... even if what i'm saying makes NO sense.. it will be gradifying to know that I am the reason he/she stops harrasing me. GDI... acing life is full-filling everything society asks of u with out giving in to temptation.

Come on, why do you insist on defining yourself by society? Would that really give you any lasting fulfillment?

There will be people who hate you no matter what. There will also be people that love you no matter what. If I had a choice, I'd generally try to please the people who love me rather than the ones who hate me.

Things can only affect you if you let them affect you...

Old Post 02-03-2004 04:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaqthree Click here to Send aaqthree a Private Message Find more posts by aaqthree Add aaqthree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Society is life's biggest flaw

HAHAHA

comedy.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 02-03-2004 04:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hnefrdo
holla at me.

people make things more complicated than they need to be. there's always those who tell me they have too much drama and problems, but everything is how yu look at it. that half-full half-empty question is so popular for a reason. maybe yu can try harder at not trying so hard.

www.xanga.com/hnefrdo

Old Post 02-03-2004 05:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hnefrdo Click here to Send hnefrdo a Private Message Visit hnefrdo's homepage! Find more posts by hnefrdo Add hnefrdo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by hnefrdo
people make things more complicated than they need to be. there's always those who tell me they have too much drama and problems, but everything is how yu look at it. that half-full half-empty question is so popular for a reason. maybe yu can try harder at not trying so hard.

The glass is half empty... and it feels good.

Old Post 02-03-2004 07:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H2oBaebe

GDI, u effing people don't even know me! shit.. ok.. this is me. I wake up, shower, put clothes on, drive to school, go to class, and come home.. WTF, i don't do anything... i just do it... ARGh.. so fusterated.. do u not understand.. let's see. i don't care to BE it but i don't want people to care.. according to susan i should be ugly.. then, people wouldn't care. but because i am who i am. i don't talk in class, i don't look at people, and i don't do anything. i mope, i don't smile, and i hate people who r funny. ok.. so i understand y people hate me.. but damn it.. i guess i'm going to stop caring. i am not going to be happy because u want me to, i am fine being fucking stupid and angry, life is just bein a b*tch and god has pitched me a curve ball...

Old Post 02-04-2004 09:40 AM
hnefrdo
holla at me.

blame whoever is closest. cuz, like, it can't be yer fault, right?

www.xanga.com/hnefrdo

Old Post 02-04-2004 05:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hnefrdo Click here to Send hnefrdo a Private Message Visit hnefrdo's homepage! Find more posts by hnefrdo Add hnefrdo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Let me ask you something, when you come in on Monday and you're not feeling too well does anyone ever tell you "looks like someone's got a case of the Mondays"?

Old Post 02-04-2004 10:13 PM
aaqthree
3 Newtons

quote:
GDI, u effing people don't even know me! shit.. ok.. this is me. I wake up, shower, put clothes on, drive to school, go to class, and come home.. WTF, i don't do anything... i just do it... ARGh.. so fusterated.. do u not understand.. let's see. i don't care to BE it but i don't want people to care.. according to susan i should be ugly.. then, people wouldn't care. but because i am who i am. i don't talk in class, i don't look at people, and i don't do anything. i mope, i don't smile, and i hate people who r funny. ok.. so i understand y people hate me.. but damn it.. i guess i'm going to stop caring. i am not going to be happy because u want me to, i am fine being fucking stupid and angry, life is just bein a b*tch and god has pitched me a curve ball...

Yes, it's God's fault that you are unwilling to care about your own happiness (and yes, remember that it's YOUR OWN...only yourself and those who care about you can make you happy).

You don't seem too "fine being angry", you know. Personally, I think you're just looking at things too negatively. Just live your own life, with your own friends. Don't concern yourself if there are people who just don't care about you because they aren't worth it.

quote:
Let me ask you something, when you come in on Monday and you're not feeling too well does anyone ever tell you "looks like someone's got a case of the Mondays"?

Hahahaha.

Alright give him the office.
DON'T GIVE HIM THE OFFICE.
Do you know my stapler?

Old Post 02-04-2004 11:15 PM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by aaqthree
Yes, it's God's fault that you are unwilling to care about your own happiness (and yes, remember that it's YOUR OWN...only yourself and those who care about you can make you happy).

You don't seem too "fine being angry", you know. Personally, I think you're just looking at things too negatively. Just live your own life, with your own friends. Don't concern yourself if there are people who just don't care about you because they aren't worth it.

Man, this reminds me of Tucker

"First he creates hangovers, and now half women, half sharks that won't even sleep with me..."

Old Post 02-05-2004 12:49 AM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

well, this forum used to be called the 'school rants' forum for a reason....
but anyway, since you're a senior, at least you'll be leaving soon and then you can do whatever you want.

Old Post 02-05-2004 02:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote