Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > Hin
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Hin

anyone goin to hot import nights in san mateo this sat?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-20-2004 10:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

way to rice it up Ricey McRicer....

lol

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 04-21-2004 02:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hnefrdo
holla at me.

im going.

www.xanga.com/hnefrdo

Old Post 04-21-2004 03:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hnefrdo Click here to Send hnefrdo a Private Message Visit hnefrdo's homepage! Find more posts by hnefrdo Add hnefrdo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

i wanna go there because DJ liquid is gon' spin there! but... eh...i don't know.... not really interested in anything else besides DJs there.... imports cars... eh....
oh and if you are gon' go to after party and if it's at Edge... don't go... that club sucks.... and security guards are jackasses

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...

Last edited by Mash1mar0 on 04-21-2004 at 04:40 AM

Old Post 04-21-2004 04:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mash1mar0 Click here to Send Mash1mar0 a Private Message Find more posts by Mash1mar0 Add Mash1mar0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i got an extra flyer LOL if anyone interested LOL!

Old Post 04-21-2004 05:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

hin is fucking whack now. their ticket prices used to be 12 bucks to get in. what is it now? like 20 bones? fuck that..just pay 5 bucks for parking and check out the riced out cars in the parking lot. and wait til the models come out and stalk their asses

Old Post 04-26-2004 01:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by tea
hin is fucking whack now. their ticket prices used to be 12 bucks to get in. what is it now? like 20 bones? fuck that..just pay 5 bucks for parking and check out the riced out cars in the parking lot. and wait til the models come out and stalk their asses

23 w/flyer 25 without shit is wack i didn't want to go but i had nothing better to do. I was bored LOL everyone look the same as last time hin came around well at least after went to get food and went to a party in berkeley :P

Old Post 04-26-2004 09:37 PM
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

hey whens the next one?
i know its in sac town.. so,,,anyone know when?

Old Post 04-27-2004 12:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by JuJu
hey whens the next one?
i know its in sac town.. so,,,anyone know when?

hot import nights don't go to sacramento only in the expo center i believe the next date is 10/2/2004 in san mateo

Old Post 04-27-2004 06:01 AM
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

oh someone told me it was in sac..
damn the next one is in oct? thats hella days

Old Post 04-27-2004 06:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by JuJu
oh someone told me it was in sac..
damn the next one is in oct? thats hella days

only comes every 6 months

Old Post 04-28-2004 01:52 AM
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

i heard that a lot of people's car got broken into... happenes every hin event.

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

Old Post 04-28-2004 02:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mash1mar0 Click here to Send Mash1mar0 a Private Message Find more posts by Mash1mar0 Add Mash1mar0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by Mash1mar0
i heard that a lot of people's car got broken into... happenes every hin event.

ricers deserve it...for being so ricey

most of them are mexican anyways..no one cares about dirty mexicans
except what kind of oranges they sell..or how much they charge for gardening services

Old Post 04-28-2004 03:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

quote:
Originally posted by tea
ricers deserve it...for being so ricey

most of them are mexican anyways..no one cares about dirty mexicans
except what kind of oranges they sell..or how much they charge for gardening services

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's hella fucked up HAHAHAHAHAHA

Old Post 04-29-2004 01:17 AM