Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Dance > "The Mad Break Battle"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
*~JoEy~*
. . .

"The Mad Break Battle"

3 on 3 Battles Saterday, December 13th @ Monkey Bar Gym. Downtown of Madison Wisconsin

This weekend fri. break sessions at Memorial Union 4pm - 8?9pm? and sat. break sessions at the monkey bar 5pm -6:30 is the class but afterwards probably or durning.

"Break Yo Self"
Spring of 2004 around Feb? Still Undecided
@ Memorial Union 2nd floor the big room.
4pm til morning party/battle
Mad-Styles Crew V.S. UWMBC
7 on 7
UWMBC is gonna get served cuz we the illest
Guest DJs
K-Styles
Pain Of Thought

Planning major event for the mid-west hip-hop scene so watch for that (B-boy/B-girl battles, dj battles, emcee/femcee battles, and can't forget graffitti~)

Scream!!! FOB Style

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-17-2003 02:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for *~JoEy~* Click here to Send *~JoEy~* a Private Message Visit *~JoEy~*'s homepage! Find more posts by *~JoEy~* Add *~JoEy~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

wisconsin? talk about boonies

Old Post 11-17-2003 06:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~JoEy~*
. . .

boonies? no way dude, it's not as bad as Iowa or i dunno but wizconsin ain't no boonies~

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 11-18-2003 03:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for *~JoEy~* Click here to Send *~JoEy~* a Private Message Visit *~JoEy~*'s homepage! Find more posts by *~JoEy~* Add *~JoEy~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

haha sorry, comparing to california

Old Post 11-18-2003 03:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~JoEy~*
. . .

. . ok~ hahaha damn i miss cali. . .

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 11-18-2003 07:09 AM
paboh4life
al myun suh ;)

i wished we had stuff like that around here...

Old Post 12-07-2003 04:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for paboh4life Click here to Send paboh4life a Private Message Find more posts by paboh4life Add paboh4life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i wish i ws a bboy

Old Post 12-12-2003 03:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
i wish i ws a bboy

same~

Old Post 12-24-2003 12:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

it's never too late to start, provided you aren't paralyzed from the bottom down

Old Post 12-24-2003 06:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~JoEy~*
. . .

Well actually there's some dope b-boys that have no legs but you don't see much of them it's like you don't see much of wheelchair basketball
but anywaise~ The mad break battle was dope! People came out from minesota, illonois, and all over wisconsin. The DJ battle was man you just had to be there i recorder the whole thing and if and when i'm able to put up clips or whatever i[ll make sure to do that Peace!

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 12-31-2003 03:20 AM