Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Spiritual Life > is it bad??
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
heyitzsaemyi

is it bad??

is it bad to wear a shirt dat sayz naughty nd go to church?
i only wore it cause itz black nd datz da only black shirt i hab..
but ish it dat bad tho??

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-16-2003 04:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for heyitzsaemyi Click here to Send heyitzsaemyi a Private Message Visit heyitzsaemyi's homepage! Find more posts by heyitzsaemyi Add heyitzsaemyi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keyx1o6

*shrug* naughty can mean a lot of things...

Old Post 08-19-2003 05:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for keyx1o6 Click here to Send keyx1o6 a Private Message Visit keyx1o6's homepage! Find more posts by keyx1o6 Add keyx1o6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FlavaFLOSS

Others might regard it as inappropiate, depending on how they view the word naughty. But if your intentions are far from what the wordings on your clothes mean, then you have nothing to worry about.

But if you want to ask me if it's a bad thing? I don't think it's a bad thing, I just think it's somewhat disrespectful.

Old Post 08-19-2003 06:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for FlavaFLOSS Click here to Send FlavaFLOSS a Private Message Find more posts by FlavaFLOSS Add FlavaFLOSS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by FlavaFLOSS
Others might regard it as inappropiate, depending on how they view the word naughty. But if your intentions are far from what the wordings on your clothes mean, then you have nothing to worry about.

But if you want to ask me if it's a bad thing? I don't think it's a bad thing, I just think it's somewhat disrespectful.

yeah i think people see it as disrespect, ur suppost to wear something formal-ish to church

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 08-19-2003 05:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

i think there is an unwritten dress code for church like no shorts, no hats, no revealing clothes etc.

Old Post 08-19-2003 06:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
Originally posted by kryogenix
i think there is an unwritten dress code for church like no shorts, no hats, no revealing clothes etc.

i went to a praise night at one of the korean churches here in rockland, and the speaker was great. what i got from him that night was that people should be able to wear what they want to wear, just as long as they come to praise and worship God.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 08-19-2003 10:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keyx1o6

quote:
Originally posted by merdawg
i went to a praise night at one of the korean churches here in rockland, and the speaker was great. what i got from him that night was that people should be able to wear what they want to wear, just as long as they come to praise and worship God.

you came to the woongwang praise night...?

Old Post 08-20-2003 05:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for keyx1o6 Click here to Send keyx1o6 a Private Message Visit keyx1o6's homepage! Find more posts by keyx1o6 Add keyx1o6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spartan

i was there, wore a foofighter's shirt.

god doesn't care about ur clothes, he cares about whats inside you.

maybe nude is the way to go?

Old Post 08-20-2003 06:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Spartan Click here to Send Spartan a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan Add Spartan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

quote:
Originally posted by merdawg

hey, i was the drummer at the praise night, and key was the acoustic guitarist ^__^

but you must understand, the clothes you wear do degrade urself in others eyes, but i wouldn't go that far in wearing clothes. as long as it has no type of language on it... naughty i would disaprove in my church, but a tanktop would be fine. dress neatly, cause u coem to church to impress urself to God and to make good will of other people too

Old Post 08-20-2003 06:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keyx1o6

quote:
Originally posted by Spartan

heyy, i saw you~! i was so excited with my friend (seonho actually... krnxswat) cuz i'm in love with dave grohl. haha.

if you think about it, God originally wanted us to be naked. what you wear doesn't really matter to God... unless it's to the extreme of like "JESUS = DEATH"

Old Post 08-20-2003 05:47 PM
Spartan

haha, david grohl is awesome.

he's the drummer for queens of stone age.

poor poor kurt.

Old Post 08-20-2003 07:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Spartan Click here to Send Spartan a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan Add Spartan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H2oBaebe

no shorts? r u crazy? I agree, no hates, no shorts, and no revealing clothes. but i would have never thought no shorts..

quote:
Originally posted by kryogenix

Old Post 08-21-2003 08:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for H2oBaebe Click here to Send H2oBaebe a Private Message Find more posts by H2oBaebe Add H2oBaebe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

once in nicaragua, this boy sat outside a church. my friend asked him to come in with the other kids. the kid replied he could not because his clothes were dirty. my friend jumped in the dirt and said "now we're both dirty.. let's go to church." so they both went in and praised.

on the other hand.. you guys are more well off than the nicaraguan boy.. so please... even tho God might not care with what you wear... rethink twice about wearing the trendy tshirt with the mispelled fuck word or the shorts with the word "ass" on the ass... they all insinuate something and there was prolly a reason why you bought those clothes... you have the option to wear what you like.. some people aren't so lucky.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 08-21-2003 10:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by Spartan

Don't you think that nudity may distract people?

Old Post 09-07-2003 06:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

now think, if Jesus Christ came down and appeared right there in front of you in church, would you want to wear a shirt that has bad words written on it? think that's impossible? it's not. the bread and wine represent Jesus' body and blood so i would call it disrespectful. so to answer your question, yes it is bad

Last edited by kryogenix on 09-09-2003 at 11:50 PM

Old Post 09-08-2003 08:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

ok..anyways..i dont think you can interpret or associate the word 'naughty' with anything good. and whether or not you wear it in your church is your decision..in my opinion you shouldnt..even though i dont go to church, i think people who go there go with good intentions.

Old Post 09-20-2003 07:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
Originally posted by keyx1o6
you came to the woongwang praise night...?

yea, i should come more often.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 09-20-2003 04:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote