Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > Connection btw. Kill Bill & Pulp Fiction??
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
GinaDaQueen

Connection btw. Kill Bill & Pulp Fiction??

Well, I wouldn't put it beyond Quentin Tarantino to pull this off. I wouldn't be surprised if it actually happened.

Does anyone else think that Kill Bill and Pulp Fiction are sort of linked together? In this world, Kill Bill would come before Pulp Fiction. Here is how it would connect.

What if
1. Uma finishes her assassinations in KILL BILL, then moves towns.
2. Owning only one thing, she sells her sword to some guy in some shop. (Remember in PF when Bruce Willis uses the sword to kill the shop owner?)
3. Uma then cuts and dyes her hair and transforms her identity.
4. Marries Marcel Wallace and uses her past (assassin role) to create the FOX FORCE FIVE backstory to give her some credibility to her new "friends".
5. The Sword then reappears when Bruce Willis uses it to kill the GIMP and co.
6. So Mias sword (THE BRIDE) ends up theoretically saving her new husband.

I don't know if it's likely, but when I watched the Fox Force Five conversation (I watched PF after KB), I couldn't help thinking how it tied in with the assassination team. Uma's charcter was good with knives and then the part in Kill Bill where she uses the knife to kill (forgot her name). It would be interesting to see it though in Kill Bill Vol 2 if everything does come together.

The idea is credited to: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110912/board/nest/4094269
Fixed up spelling errors.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-23-2003 04:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GinaDaQueen Click here to Send GinaDaQueen a Private Message Find more posts by GinaDaQueen Add GinaDaQueen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

haha interesting..ive always wanted to see pulp fiction but never got around to it..ionno maybe when i have time ill go rent it or soemthing

Old Post 11-27-2003 12:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GinaDaQueen

Eck, maybe that's why people don't reply to this, because they haven't watched both movies. But it's uncanny how it fits so well in. And Pulp Fiction was a great movie, I really suggest you watch it.

Old Post 11-29-2003 03:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GinaDaQueen Click here to Send GinaDaQueen a Private Message Find more posts by GinaDaQueen Add GinaDaQueen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

haha i finally watched this movie on monday when i didnt have a lot of homework. man..this movie is fantastic..quentin tarantino has this raw talent for making movies that all the other directors would like to do but i guess just bother to.

anyways..the connections totally make sense..and i wouldnt be surprised if this is the reason why uma thurman's name is bleeped out in kill bill. other than that though..in kill bill the bride has a daugher but she is nowhere to be seen in pulp fiction.

Old Post 12-17-2003 12:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GinaDaQueen

Yeah, Tarantino is awesome.

Even though it'd be awesome if they did connect, I highly doubt it, because Quentin has different "worlds" in his movies. He said in an interview that Pulp Fiction would be real and the people in it would be watching Kill Bill. So confusing the way I say it

Old Post 01-04-2004 03:35 AM
Yooniece
Something Corporate

Doubtful but very interesting. Kill Bill is based off the book, The Bride, right? And Pulp Fiction was Q.T.'s tribute to all the bad gang movies/pulp movies made decades before. If there was a connection, that'd be psycho.

Old Post 01-04-2004 01:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yooniece Click here to Send Yooniece a Private Message Visit Yooniece's homepage! Find more posts by Yooniece Add Yooniece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

wouldnt be surprised if there was though itd be pretty cool cause tarantino is cool like that

Old Post 01-04-2004 11:17 PM
GinaDaQueen

quote:
Originally posted by Yooniece
Doubtful but very interesting. Kill Bill is based off the book, The Bride, right?
Wow, there was a book like that? Who was the author?

Old Post 01-11-2004 01:19 AM