Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > hair wax
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

hair wax

anyone use it? i saw this guy on tv put it on, and it gave him this wet look, and it looked cool. i might try it. wat do you guys think of it?

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-19-2003 02:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

i saw it only like once and i didn't really get 2 see it... is it healthy for ur head tho?

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 08-19-2003 03:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i heard about this, and at first i thought it was hair removal wax... haha. i dunno if this is a better alternative to gel or hairspray, but from my conception of it, i don't think it'd work as well.

Old Post 08-19-2003 07:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queeny

wat is this stuff?? is it hard to get off??

Old Post 08-20-2003 02:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Queeny Click here to Send Queeny a Private Message Visit Queeny's homepage! Find more posts by Queeny Add Queeny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

bee's wax?

Old Post 08-20-2003 11:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

never used it.. but it looks like its gunna go in your hair all clumpy... and really sticky.

Old Post 08-22-2003 06:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

i heard it was a lot better than gel.
don't a lot of gasoo's use wax?

Old Post 08-23-2003 05:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

i just used it first time last night when i went to a ball. it's not as bad as i thought. just add a small amount and it'll be alright. if u add too much then it makes ur hair look greasy. plus it's easy to wash off

Old Post 08-24-2003 04:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg

quote:
Originally posted by Jj2
i just used it first time last night when i went to a ball. it's not as bad as i thought. just add a small amount and it'll be alright. if u add too much then it makes ur hair look greasy. plus it's easy to wash off

wat kind do you use? i dont know wat to get.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 08-24-2003 04:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

i use it. I have long hair, so i just use it to volumize and to eliminate bed head by applying a small small amount to othe roots of my hair. If you use a little you do not have to worry about it looking greasy because it does not really.

I get mine from target, a brand called special effects, it is called "molding wax"

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 08-24-2003 at 05:05 AM

Old Post 08-24-2003 04:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
i use it. I have long hair, so i just use it to volumize and to eliminate bed head by applying a small small amount to othe roots of my hair. If you use a little you do not have to worry about it looking greasy because it does not really.

I get mine from target, a brand called special effects, it is called "molding wax"

thnx man.

Old Post 08-24-2003 05:53 AM
neXt

yeah i use it too.. it gives a hell of a lot more control than gel.. and its not hard to get off.. it washes off

try Waxx by AG .. its the best one i've used so far

Old Post 08-24-2003 07:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote