Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > .
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ajy

originally from this thread

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*
swf is flash format....

and im not the type who puts those lameass screaming pop up stuff

actually .swf is macromedia .fla is flash format

DONT CLICK ON IT ITS A TRAP

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-26-2003 03:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
actually .swf is macromedia .fla is flash format

DONT CLICK ON IT ITS A TRAP

oh dear not again.
can I ask how you came to this quite remarkable assertion? .swf are in fact flash files. compiled and ready to play. on the other hand, .fla are flash source files. not to mention that 'macromedia' is the company that develops flash, and not a program itself. next time, go do some research before you come up with another such a brilliant statement to embarrass yourself.

Old Post 01-26-2003 04:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by jusunlee
oh dear not again.
can I ask how you came to this quite remarkable assertion? .swf are in fact flash files. compiled and ready to play. on the other hand, .fla are flash source files. not to mention that 'macromedia' is the company that develops flash, and not a program itself. next time, go do some research before you come up with another such a brilliant statement to embarrass yourself.

1 4m 1337

Old Post 01-26-2003 04:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

quote:
1 4m 1337

dont want to crack that big baseless ego of yours.. but not quite. not at all.

Old Post 01-26-2003 04:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
dont want to crack that big baseless ego of yours.. but not quite. not at all.

oh yeah ill netstat you and gain r00t through telnet. wwe'll see whats happening when i take over the forums. ph33r m3

Old Post 01-26-2003 04:53 PM
micron
all i need is a miracle

quote:
oh yeah ill netstat you and gain r00t through telnet. wwe'll see whats happening when i take over the forums. ph33r m3

netstat? netstat is a command that displays LOCAL network connections. and you dont even KNOW how to use telnet. not to mention that no sysadmin in their right mind would have telnet running. we now use ssh2, welcome to the 21th century thank you. (not that you would know what i am talking about anyway). you, having the slightest clue where to start to actually attempt a hack.. ofcourse i fear you.

its people like you that make people like me look and sound stupid.

Old Post 01-26-2003 04:57 PM
ajy

quote:
netstat? netstat is a command that displays LOCAL network connections. and you dont even KNOW how to use telnet. not to mention that no sysadmin in their right mind would have telnet running. we now use ssh2, welcome to the 21th century thank you. (not that you would know what i am talking about anyway). you, having the slightest clue where to start to actually attempt a hack.. ofcourse i fear you.

its people like you that make people like me look and sound stupid.

oh yeah what what ill slip in a backdoor trojhan to you and get your passwrods, then ill deface your website. and maybe after that ill ping your ip and gain root to your personal info w00t

Old Post 01-26-2003 05:01 PM
micron
all i need is a miracle

Thumbs down

quote:
oh yeah what what ill slip in a backdoor trojhan to you and get your passwrods, then ill deface your website. and maybe after that ill ping your ip and gain root to your personal info w00t

haha. im scared.. real scared. script kiddie.

Old Post 01-26-2003 05:04 PM
ajy

quote:
haha. im scared.. real scared. script kiddie.

nope i code bymyself in vb c++ asp php and such
be scared im takin this place over
be warned
im gettin through your open ports

Old Post 01-26-2003 05:08 PM
micron
all i need is a miracle

quote:
nope i code bymyself in vb c++ asp php and such
be scared im takin this place over
be warned
im gettin through your open ports

oh my.. you make me laugh. asp and php are SERVER-SIDE scripting languages. asp being only for iis webservers. if you really knew what you were talking about, you would have realized that we run on apache. or was that you really didnt know what asp was for but said it anyways in an attempt to sound smart? and vb, cpp?! stop kidding yourself and lets be real. you and i know very well that you have no where near the mentality nor the capablity to actually program in those languages, you who even have trouble implementing simple html 'table' tags to your website running to me for help.

i always knew you to be a script kiddie, someone who didnt know how to hack himself, but relied on win32 programs that require nothing but a mouse (and not even a brain) to 'hack'. but letting the world know, ofcourse.

on second thought. oh gosh, i fear you.

Old Post 01-26-2003 05:15 PM
ajy

quote:
oh my.. you make me laugh. asp and php are SERVER-SIDE scripting languages. asp being only for iis webservers. if you really knew what you were talking about, you would have realized that we run on apache. or was that you really didnt know what asp was for but said it anyways in an attempt to sound smart? and vb, cpp?! stop kidding yourself and lets be real. you and i know very well that you have no where near the mentality nor the capablity to actually program in those languages, you who even have trouble implementing simple html 'table' tags to your website running to me for help.

i always knew you to be a script kiddie, someone who didnt know how to hack himself, but relied on win32 programs that require nothing but a mouse (and not even a brain) to 'hack'. but letting the world know, ofcourse.

on second thought. oh gosh, i fear you.

yeah you do

show me an example of a program you have made? oh whats that? you cant? oh ok. but i have

Old Post 01-26-2003 05:43 PM
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

to jusun and ajy

if this were any other forum, i would have shut this thread down long ago...please refrain from these sort of arguements in unrelated topics....take it to the tech forum....furthermore...jusun, as admin its ur job to avoid such confrontations. ajy, as a member i expect you to contribute in a positive manner. please discontinue this discussion or take it to a different forum topic

Old Post 01-26-2003 09:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

quote:
yeah you do

show me an example of a program you have made? oh whats that? you cant? oh ok. but i have

please dont EVER compare me to you again. thats an insult.

i have worked as a tech support for sypral.net, an isp based on nyack, when i was a freshman. ive also worked for oracledesign.com and started my own design company at synopticdesign.com when i was a sophomore. ive taken ap comp sci ab during my soph, took the bc exam and got a 4. ive taken and passed the four core exams for mcse certification, short of three elective exams to become a microsoft certified systems engineer, the reason being the lack of money (books costs around 300 and tests around 100 each). aside from administrating nt, im also experienced in managing linux servers and know how to script in bash. and obviously, this site speaks a lot for itself. aside from this board and the gallery script, everything is programmed by me using php. the board being vbulletin and the gallery script, a heavily modified version of gallery.sf.net, where i stripped the program of its necessities and reprogrammed it into one script. and then theres the two webservices that im planning to run in the near future.

you, on the other hand, have no actual computer experience at all, save for trivial things such as html editing. but ofcourse, my accomplishments in the computer field is nothing compared to yours. so go ahead, flatter yourself. but as far as i am concerned (and anyone else knowledgable for that matter), you are nothing but scum with little knowledge about computers. prove me wrong four years from now, and i will gladly retract my statements.

you tire me with your petty arguments. seems to me that youre used to being revered by others who know nothing about computers and take whatever you have to say for granted. unfortunately, this isnt your little playground. here, some of us actually DO know what we're talking about, something you obviously don't.

so dont embarrass yourself any further and go back to your sandbox. go build yourself a sand castle. oh, what fun.

.pathetic.

Old Post 01-26-2003 11:46 PM
micron
all i need is a miracle

Re: to jusun and ajy

quote:
Originally posted by marvinOPPA
if this were any other forum, i would have shut this thread down long ago...please refrain from these sort of arguements in unrelated topics....take it to the tech forum....furthermore...jusun, as admin its ur job to avoid such confrontations. ajy, as a member i expect you to contribute in a positive manner. please discontinue this discussion or take it to a different forum topic

i understand and appreciate what youre trying to say. and i feel you are correct in the sense that as the admin, i should know better than to engage myself in petty arguments. but i honestly believe i am doing ajy a favor by letting him know relatively early in his life that bullshitting wont bring him anywhere. he'll just be scorned and ridiculed at in the real world, which is the very thing i have done today.

but i must admit i have failed to take the higher ground and overlook his shortcomings, something ive been preaching to moderators all along. and for that, i apologize. id also like to apologize to rhymester* for straying from the original topic. im sorry.

---
splitting thread -> moving to technology

Old Post 01-26-2003 11:48 PM
ajy

-rethought my statements-

Last edited by ajy on 01-29-2003 at 02:11 AM

Old Post 01-28-2003 09:41 PM
|vaSh|
And wheeeeeeeee

Did the kitten die?

Old Post 01-29-2003 12:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for |vaSh| Click here to Send |vaSh| a Private Message Find more posts by |vaSh| Add |vaSh| to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
calintz

jesus it's a hack war going on her or wha...children children daddy loves both of u, so there here i got a present for u *gives them 20 bucks each* now go along children

Old Post 01-29-2003 12:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for calintz Click here to Send calintz a Private Message Find more posts by calintz Add calintz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

lets just stop this and close the thread, lets move on

Old Post 01-29-2003 02:11 AM
eddiee
werD?

quote:
lets just stop this and close the thread, lets move on

closing thread..

Old Post 01-29-2003 02:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote