Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > why skool sux?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
aznkid1008
God is my judge

why skool sux?

everyone thinks their skool sux or just doesnt care
for those who think they got a really bad skool explain and rant ur @$$ off.

for me yea i got a skool run by a bunch of idiots
1 example last year on 9/11 they wouldnt close the skool at all, ended on the regular time. WTF?! we had freaken f-16s above us not a very good idea since like 1 Boing747 into my skool will kill enough.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-06-2002 03:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

this yr expecially sux so far cuz they realli misunder-esetimated the number of the fawkin freshmen, so they hav to change EVERYONE'S schedules to accomodate for it w/ new teachers n everything. damn frosh -_-;; they're everywhere and takin up space!! hehe...i noe i wuz a frosh once...but i think the frosh at mai skool aren't nething like wen mai class were freshmen

Old Post 09-07-2002 12:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

Re: why skool sux?

quote:
for me yea i got a skool run by a bunch of idiots
1 example last year on 9/11 they wouldnt close the skool at all, ended on the regular time. WTF?! we had freaken f-16s above us not a very good idea since like 1 Boing747 into my skool will kill enough.

dude, that happened to my school too..and u know what the mayor did? he shut down all mass transit until 3 PM. so none of us could go home until 3 (cuz 99% of the students dont live near the school)..we had to stay inside the school all confused, crying, and scared. in October, we had to share our school w/another school that was near ground zero <stuyvesant> but i didnt really mind..we got out 90 minutes early for a few weeks

but aside from that, my school really does suck. here, they do not inflate ur GPA like *ahem some schools* they deflate them..most teachers are really mean and strict and psycho with the grades and my school only puts intervals of 5 (if ur grade is under a 90) on ur report card. so if u deserve an 83, ur gonna get an 80 if the teacher duznt like u.

not only that, my school isnt lucky enough to be one of those typical all-american ones u see on tv. no outdoor campus, cant go out for lunch, no school spirit whatsoever, i can go on and on. who cares if its as big as heck? its old. 80 years old to be exact. and it shows because everything in there need repairng. we've been informed that our school has a very massive account yet our principal is too cheap to spend it on the necessary everyday things. Lord knows what hes saving it for! he even rejected the proposal to have our school moved to a bigger, newer building because he wanted to "preserve the history of our school" .

im glad i have an opportunity to go to a so-called "challenging" school but frankly, i dont appreciate it. maybe someday in the future i will but as of now, i absolutely hate it.

i can go on forever about how much my school sux but i'll jus put u all to sleep. sorry bout the long post.

Last edited by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL on 09-15-2002 at 03:31 AM

Old Post 09-15-2002 03:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

i gotta wake up so damn early.

i am NOT a morning person

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 09-17-2002 11:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

gotta wake up really early

then theres hw

then theres boring teachers

then theres the lunch

Old Post 09-17-2002 11:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chung_freestyle

MY SKOOL IS A HOLE!!!
IT IS A STOOPID CHRISTIAN SKOOL! (here in australia we have stacks of christian schools and where in some public skools they have religous education)
my year level has got hardly any Asians! And the ones that are asian dont even act asian! There is only one asian who is korean and likes Kpop and i dont talk to him much cause i'm not in his class!

Old Post 09-20-2002 01:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for chung_freestyle Click here to Send chung_freestyle a Private Message Visit chung_freestyle's homepage! Find more posts by chung_freestyle Add chung_freestyle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Koreanman

Ah, i don't have to worry....im in college. So much freedom.

Old Post 09-20-2002 03:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Koreanman Click here to Send Koreanman a Private Message Find more posts by Koreanman Add Koreanman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I LiL x dAiSy I
wsuppp :]]

my gayass teacher is a racist. he hates on me for the stoopidest reasons i swearrrrr. ARRGGggghhhhhhhh.. =.=^

also im getting worse grades than i expected. --+

muh xanga! =D

--

pix -xanga-
www.xanga.com/x_XdAiSyX_x

---------
aim:
oi b a b i e io

i cO o O oOkie i (5 o`s)

--MAIN--
I LiL dAiSy I

&

d a i s y y xD
--------

Old Post 09-21-2002 03:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for I LiL x dAiSy I Click here to Send I LiL x dAiSy I a Private Message Visit I LiL x dAiSy I's homepage! Find more posts by I LiL x dAiSy I Add I LiL x dAiSy I to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznflyboy617
The Bouncer

though that I'm in a very prestigous university (reference to my reception post, please!). the school that i'm in is not what it cracked up to be. though, that the school is getting my hard earning $$$$$$$, they can't even provide a comfy seat for a 3 hour lecture (Oh! Man So Boring.......) after lecture is over, my @$$ always get numbed, (Dam! I hate that!) though I did not complained, I resolved my solution for this matter, bring a cooshie 4 your tooshie! hahahahaha!

Old Post 09-30-2002 01:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznflyboy617 Click here to Send aznflyboy617 a Private Message Find more posts by aznflyboy617 Add aznflyboy617 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

quote:
Originally posted by aznflyboy617
though that I'm in a very prestigous university (reference to my reception post, please!). the school that i'm in is not what it cracked up to be. though, that the school is getting my hard earning $$$$$$$, they can't even provide a comfy seat for a 3 hour lecture (Oh! Man So Boring.......) after lecture is over, my @$$ always get numbed, (Dam! I hate that!) though I did not complained, I resolved my solution for this matter, bring a cooshie 4 your tooshie! hahahahaha!

but wouldn't that make you look sort of loserish? carrying a cushion around, heh anyways yeah school sucks because their chairs are wood and definately not comfy, and we don't even get a frickin' locker

Old Post 09-30-2002 06:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznflyboy617
The Bouncer

hahahahah!!!!!!! yeah! sorta, but i put in my gym bag and carry it around so I don't look fool!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 09-30-2002 08:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznflyboy617 Click here to Send aznflyboy617 a Private Message Find more posts by aznflyboy617 Add aznflyboy617 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote