Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > younger uncles/aunts
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

younger uncles/aunts

hahha i was talking to jenny about this (chinesegrl). Do u have any younger uncles or aunts?

i do... i have an 8 or 9 year old aunt and a 12 year old uncle... sooo weird...

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-12-2003 02:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

haha i dont know if i have any ^_^;

my friends uncle is a baby.. and my other friends aunt is younger than her.. i think she is 9

Old Post 05-12-2003 02:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KingWej

.... Uh how can that possibly happen??
I am getting confused now....

Old Post 05-12-2003 03:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KingWej Click here to Send KingWej a Private Message Find more posts by KingWej Add KingWej to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

quote:
Originally posted by KingWej
.... Uh how can that possibly happen??
I am getting confused now....

its where your grandparents have another child...

Old Post 05-12-2003 03:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KingWej

ooooooooh
ok, it could just be me but taht kinda seems sick....

Old Post 05-12-2003 04:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KingWej Click here to Send KingWej a Private Message Find more posts by KingWej Add KingWej to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

i have cousins that have children older than me, but that's because both my parents were the youngest out of many children, so their older sibling's children are much older than me heh.

Old Post 05-12-2003 05:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

yup, I have a few uncles and aunts that are either my age, or younger... but that's because my parents are both the eldest children in their families... then there's a long line of kids

Old Post 05-12-2003 08:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

so uh.. do you call them uncle? or aunt? even when they're younger than you? hahha.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 05-12-2003 10:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
so uh.. do you call them uncle? or aunt? even when they're younger than you? hahha.

hhah i donno... don't really know dem.. i only met them once or twice...

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 05-12-2003 11:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
hhah i donno... don't really know dem.. i only met them once or twice...

wow how would ur parents feel?!?! they got a bro or sis thats younger then their child.....thats a pretty big age gap then

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 05-13-2003 01:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

you'd probably still call them uncle/aunt, but I guess the whole tradition of respecting uncles & aunts as equals to your parents (when they are younger than you) would lose its meaning

Old Post 05-13-2003 03:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

i have a aunt thats 10 and my uncle is 14

www.xanga.com/choi127

Old Post 05-13-2003 03:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

my mom's cousin is three yrs older than me, so that would sort of make her my aunt i guess...but i've never called her aunt. that wud be so weird. my mom's youngest aunt (her mom's youngest sister) is only a couple years older than her too. all of this is because my grandma and her youngest sister are about 20 years apart.

Old Post 05-13-2003 08:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rawr itz errinn
Rawr~ SX! vrooooom!!

i have an aunt that's the same age as me and her little brother (my uncle) that's in 7th grade. the older girl and i dont go by those formal type things where i have to call her aunt and whatnot... but the little kid gets really big headed about the fact that he's my uncle and insists that i call him uncle. fag.

Old Post 05-19-2003 02:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rawr itz errinn Click here to Send rawr itz errinn a Private Message Find more posts by rawr itz errinn Add rawr itz errinn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote