Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > [short-fic]**A Better Day**[feat. JTL and Maycha]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

The long awaited!!!***A Better Day***

Okai, before I post my story, I just wanna letcha all know that I did get some ideas from the music video "A Better Day". Umm, there might be a few mistakes...just keep reading, even if there are some boring parts...the best parts come towards the middle and end... Oh, don't think that I like most of the things that happen in my story, cuz I don't... and I put my name in the story but it doesn't necessarily have to be me....hehe... Read on...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-16-2002 12:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Title: A Better Day
Author: Maycha Julie Vang (me)
Characters: H.O.T and Maychas
Rated: PG-13

Prologue

It was only six in the morning and there were three men standing next to two graves in the rain. They were all dressed in dirty suits that were torn and had blood in some
places, and they had no umbrellas with them. On the graves were a few pictures and two rusty necklaces, one on each grave. The necklaces looked worn out. And the last things on the graves were flowers to pay respect.
"We just payed those fuckers back for what they did to you guys," one of the men said.
"That's right. We kicked their asses like stealing candy from a child!" the other man laughed.
"If only you two were there to see," the last man said. "Three of us against six!"

Old Post 04-16-2002 12:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

chapter one

"Hey, share me some!" Hee Jun said, grabbing the candy bar from Jae Won! "NO!" Jae Won yelled back, pulling away from Hee Jun! While they were arguing over sharing a candy bar, three of there other friends arrived. They were Kang Ta, Tony, and Woo Hyuk. They were all standing in the little alley where they had always met and went off to do naughty things that little boys did. The alley was really dark and abandoned. No one seemed to ever pass the alley because it was in a place that not many people lived. They were all around the ages of ten to thirteen. They had all attended the same school, and that's how they met and became friends. They all grew up like a big separate family. It was a daily thing that they did, meeting at the alley. After meeting there, they would run off together the whole day until six at night. They were typical young boys who lived in the poor part of town. They would go out and steal candy, play at the park, and they would always get in fights with other local boys. The only good thing that they did was go and see this old man who lived on Shurburne Avenue. The old man was very nice to them. The man had no family. Not even kids of his own. At least, no one knew if he had a family. He was a loner in that town. That's why he liked the little boys so much. All the people of that town knew the old man and respected him. That afternoon, they thought maybe they would just go to the park and hang out. They went there to play a game of basketball. When they got there, a couple of boys from their town were at the park too. The boys looked at the five of them and spat to the ground. "Oh great! Eric and all his rich friends are here," Woo Hyuk said, rolling his eyes. "Let's go over there and have a little talk," Hee Jun grinned, rubbing his fist. "Let's stay outta trouble today guys. I don't want my mom to be even more mad at me," Kang Ta said. "Yeah, that'd be the best thing to do today. Besides, we have better things to do, like play basketball. Ey Kang Ta, you're on my team," Tony called. "Sure," Kang Ta answered. "Alright then, I got Jae Won on my team," Hee Jun grabbed Jae Won. "I'll just keep score. You all know I suck!" Jae Won said, pulling away. "Besides, we have an odd number of players." "Alright then, if you just wanna sit on the sideline. Woo Hyuk, you're with me," Hee Jun demanded. Hee Jun had always been really demanding and rebellious. Although he had a good side to him too. Jae Won had always been a little brother to Hee Jun because he didn't have one. He really cared for Jae Won. And if any of those boys were in trouble, Hee Jun would be by their side, but he cared for Jae Won the most. "Yo, Woo Hyuk, do you think I can make this in?" Hee Jun shouted from the three point line. "Yeah right. If you make it in, I'll buy you a candy bar. Whatever one you want!" Tony yelled back. Hee Jun looked at Tony and answered, "Alright!" and shot in a three pointer! "Ooooooh!" all the boys teased. Hee Jun looked at Tony and grinned! Then he pointed at Tony, teasingly. While they were still playing their game, those other boys were watching them play. "Check out Mr. Show Off. He thinks he's the best!" Eric said. "Let's go over there," Jun Jin said, swaying his hand. So then they all walked over to the game. They stood there for a while, watching the game and were talking and laughing among themselves. Around that same time, the old man had walked by. While Hye Sang was talking, he turned around and the ball smacked him right in the face. He fell to the ground, screaming with his hands over his face. Kang Ta had accidently passed the ball and hit Hye Sang. The rest of the boys stared at Kang Ta evilly. "What the hell are you tryin' to do, Kang Ta?" Min Woo asked angrily. "I....I didn't mean to," Kang Ta was interrupted. "Oh shut up. If you wanted to start something, why didn't you just say so?" Eric was really angry. "Look, Kang Ta said he didn't mean to hit Hye Sang," Woo Hyuk stepped up. "But if you wanna start something, bring it on," Hee Jun tested. Hee Jun and Eric went up to each other, face to face. Jae Won ran up and tried to stop the fight before it started but Min Woo pushed him out of the way. "Back off," Min Woo yelled. Hee Jun got so mad when Min Woo pushed Jae Won, that he went up to Min Woo and pushed him to the ground. Then Eric came up and tried to push Hee Jun, but luckily the old man was there. He ran up to stop Eric from doing anything to Hee Jun. "Stop it now and go home," the old man yelled at Eric, Min Woo, Hye Sang, Andy, Dong Wan, and Jun Jin. So the boys scattered off. Eric yelled, "I'll get you back!" "Yeah, I'll be waitin'" Hee Jun yelled back. "You better run!" Woo Hyuk yelled, after Hee Jun. "You guys know not to mess with those boys. They have rich families and those families can say anything and people will believe them," the old man advised, angrily. "We didn't start anything. Kang Ta accidently threw the ball and hit Hye Sang," Tony explained. "It doesn't matter. You know that fighting isn't a way to solve your disputes," the old man said. "It's alright. At least no one really got hurt," Kang Ta said. "Jae Won, are you okay?" Hee Jun asked, concerned. "I'm fine," Jae Won replied, wiping his butt. "Come on now boys. Let's go to my house and I'll fix up a little snack for us!" "Okay!" the boys smiled, answering to the old man. The rest of that afternoon, they stayed at the old man's house and played some board games. Then Jae Won was really curious and he asked the old man if he had a family. "Of course I have a family!" the old man laughed. "Everyone has a family. My family just lives in another city." He laughed again. "Here, I'll get my photo album to show you!" All the boys were really interested so they put the board game away and sat around the old man when he got his photo album. The photo album was new and really shiny. Tony knew that the old man took good care of the album, as if it were a treasure worth a million dollars. The old man opened the album and on the very first page was a picture of a man, his wife and daughter. "Who's that?" Woo Hyuk asked curiously. "That's my wife and our daughter," the old man smiled. "No way!" Hee Jun was surprised. "Yes way! But this picture was taken about ten years ago. When my wife and I were still together," the old man sounded sad when he said that. "Awesome!" Jae Won was really amazed! The old man flipped to the next page. "And this is my ex-wife now! Isn't she beautiful?" The boys laughed aloud! "Maybe for you!" Woo Hyuk giggled. Then they all laughed again. The old man kept flipping the pages until he reached the middle. Hee Jun stopped him. "Who's that?" Hee Jun wondered. "That's my daughter," the old man smiled. "That's your daughter? She's HOT!" Hee Jun shouted. The old man laughed. Then he told Hee Jun that her name was Julie and that she was going to come live with the old man soon. Hee Jun asked why and the old man said that Julie thought that maybe it would be best if she came to live with him because he was getting old. Then he explained that his ex-wife had remarried and already had kids with her recent husband so that's why Julie wasn't going to help take care of her mother. He also explained a lot of other things about Julie. "Hee Jun's got the hots for her!" Tony teased. "No I don't! I just think she's hot!" Hee Jun shouted back. "Oh, sure!" Woo Hyuk snapped back. Then they looked through the rest of the photo album. By the time they finished, it was already seven at night. "Ey, why don't we just stay at your house tonight?" Jae Won asked. "Yeah, that'd be cool! I mean, we don't have school tomorrow either," Woo Hyuk smiled. "I don't mind if you boys stay for the night, but only if your parents agree to it," the old man said. "Yeah, can I use your phone?" Tony asked. "Sure, it's over there on the counter," the old man pointed to the phone. After Tony called his parents, so did the rest of the boys. They all could stay. They were so excited. Besides, their parents knew the old man and they trusted him. So that night, they slept at the old man's house.

Old Post 04-16-2002 12:52 PM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

chapter two

A couple days had passed and the boys were still going out and causing trouble. "Man, today is a hella borin' day," Tony said. "Hell yeah, and it's really hot too!" Woo Hyuk replied. "Come on, I have an idea. Let's go to "Lee's Goods" and get some candy," Hee Jun got up and started walking away. "That's all we're gonna do? I'm too hot to walk," Jae Won whined. "Come on, you know Hee Jun. He's always got something wild to do," Kang Ta said, pulling Jae Won's arm. Tony and Woo Hyuk got up and followed Hee Jun. "That's true, Hee Jun is always doing wild things," Woo Hyuk repeated. They all walked over to "Lee's Goods", which was about a mile and a half away from the alley where the boys always met. When they got there, Hee Jun opened the door and a refreshingly cool air blew towards him. The rest of the boys went in after Hee Jun and Hee Jun had a plan. "Hey Tony, get me a snickers. You still owe me from the three pointer the other week," Hee Jun grinned. "Ey, while you're at it, get us some candy too," Woo Hyuk smiled. "Sure, might as well," Tony sighed. While Tony was buying the candy bars, Hee Jun went up to one of the counters and looked at some silver necklaces. He looked back at the cashier and the cashier wasn't paying much attention to him so he slipped five necklaces into his pocket. No one knew that he was going to steal the necklaces. After he put the necklaces into his pocket, he walked up to Tony. "Thanks," Tony said to the cashier. "Come on, let's go," Hee Jun jerked his head towards the door. When they all walked out, Woo Hyuk wanted to go back in because of the cool air. "Man, why can't we just stick around in the store? It's not like we have anything to do anyways," Woo Hyuk whined. "Because," Hee Jun answered simply. As they turned the corner, Hee Jun stopped them. "Ey, look what I got?" Hee Jun stuck his hand into his jean pocket and pulled out the five necklaces. "Ya'll like?" Hee Jun smiled. "Damn Hee Jun, what were you thinkin'?" Kang Ta asked. "Hey, I know you like it. Here, this ones for you," Hee Jun gave it to Kang Ta. "That's exactly my point! Smooth criminal!" Kang Ta laughed. Then Hee Jun gave all the other guys there necklaces. "Damn, this looks nice on me," Tony joked. Right then, the cashier walked out of his store and looked around. He saw the five of them and yelled out, "Hey, you dirty bastards." He started running towards them with a bat. "Oh ****," Jae Won yelled. They all started running in different directions. But Hee Jun followed Jae Won just in case he got caught. They ran towards the alley, but just took different routes. Kang Ta was dodging things that were in the way, such as trash cans and bicycles. Woo Hyuk was taking the long way there, but he would get there in the same time as everyone else because he was a fast runner! The cashier was chasing after Hee Jun and Jae Won! While Tony was running, he ran into Andy. Tony bounced backwards and fell on the ground, and Andy also fell. Andy got up and threw a punch at Tony, but luckily Tony blocked. Tony didn't have time to have a fist fight so just started running again. When he got to the end of the block, he had a second thought and so he ran back. He threw a punch at Andy and started running again. "I'd stay longer to have tea with your gay ***, but I'm too good for you!" Tony yelled back! "Fucker!" Andy yelled. His lip was bleeding. While on the other side of the block, the cashier was still chasing after Hee Jun and Jae Won. "Come on Jae Won," Hee Jun yelled. "Or we'll get into deep ****!" Hee Jun pulled Jae Won to run faster. The cashier was a good runner for an middle-aged man. He looked like he was in his late forties. Hee Jun ran past a bunch of trash cans so he threw the trash cans onto the ground and the trash flew all over. That was their only way of getting away from the cashier. The cashier ran past the trash cans without trouble but he didn't see a piece of wrapper on the ground and slipped on it. He fell backwards, hitting his back first and then just lied there, groaning and yelling. "You little rascals! I'll find you one day and kick your poor little asses!" Hee Jun and Jae Won didn't dare look back but just kept running towards the alley. When they arrived in the dark alley, Kang Ta was already there. He was gasping for air with his hands on his knees. Then Woo Hyuk arrived shortly after Hee Jun and Jae Won. "Damn, we should do that more often!" Woo Hyuk laughed. "That was hella fun!" They all laughed. "Ey, where' s Tony?" Kang Ta asked. "I dunno, all I know is that he was in front of us on the other side of the block. I saw him run past us. And then, I didn't see him after that," Hee Jun answered. Then they all heard laughter. It was Tony! Tony ran to them trying to explain what he did. "Wholey ****! You shoulda seen what I did!" Tony tried to laugh while gasping for air. "I ran into Andy and," Tony was interrupted. "Andy, that dumb ****?" Woo Hyuk laughed. "Yeah, and I punched him!" Tony laughed again. The rest of the boys laughed after him. "And then, I yelled at him. I said, 'I'd stay longer to have tea with your gay ***, but I'm too good for you!' then I ran off!" "Wholey ****, you seriously punched him across the face?" Hee Jun laughed while gasping for air. "Hell yeah. And I really woulda stayed longer to add a few more marks to his face but I needed to get back here," Tony bent down, putting his hands on his knees gasping for air. "I'd so do this all over again!" Jae Won smiled. "Damn, Hee Jun! This was hella wild!" They all laughed. "Ey, I went through so much trouble to get us these necklaces so ya'll better take care of them," Hee Jun demamded. They sat there in the alley for about and hour telling what trail they took back to the alley and what had happened on their way back. Everyone laughed hysterically about what Hee Jun did to the cashier. "We better stay away from that place for a while!" Jae Won was cautious. "Hell yeah!" Kang Ta agreed. "Hey, it's gettin' kinda late. We should be goin'" Woo Hyuk said, looking at his watch. "Yeah, just don't say anything about what we did today! Not even the old man, " Hee Jun warned. So they all got up and started walking there own separate ways home.

Old Post 04-16-2002 12:53 PM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

chapter three

About five years had passed since they stole the necklaces. Now they were around the ages of fifteen to eighteen. They didn't do what they used to do anymore. They never hung out at the alley anymore, and they were working everyday now. They just couldn't do what they used to do because they were getting to the point where they had to learn to make a living. While the first half of the day, they would go to school, and during the second half of the day, they would go to do their part-time jobs. During the five years, the old man's daughter, Julie, moved to live in their town. She was a very innocent looking girl. She also had the cute young face that all men fell in love with. She took good care of her father too. She would wake up in the morning and cook for her father everyday. And she did all the chores in the house. Hee Jun loved that in her. She was perfect for him! So during those five years when she moved to his town, he would go to the old man's house and talk to Julie and help her out a little bit with the chores. The old man always welcomed Hee Jun because Hee Jun was like a son to the old man and the old man liked him. As the years went by, they grew more attached to each other. They became boyfriend and girlfriend and many guys were jealous that Hee Jun had her as his girlfriend. Woo Hyuk had a girlfriend himself, too. She was very beautiful and hardworking. Her name was Lyndah. She was from their town and lived near Woo Hyuk. They had liked each other for a long time but Woo Hyuk just never said anything. When he found out that Lyndah liked him, he decided to ask her out on a date and things led on after that. They were seriously in love and were already planning to get married in their near future! That was a good thing! Tony wasn't really into having love relationships because he just thought that love relationships led to anger, pain, grief, regret, and betrayal. So he never tried asking a girl friend of his who he had known for those five years. He wouldn't admit he liked her. Her name was Missy and she was an elegant and wealthy girl. Her father and mother loved Tony, even though he was not that wealthy. They loved him for his heart. Sometimes, they would tell their daughter to marry him for they thought that he would be a good husband. She was glad that her parents thought so because she liked Tony a lot. She was just disappointed that Tony didn't seem to feel the same way about her. Jae Won was a loner. He didn't have a love life and didn't care. He just thought that maybe he was still too young to have a girlfriend. Besides, he was the youngest out of all five of them. But he also thought that Julie was a very pretty girl. He just didn't say anything because he didn't want to upset Hee Jun, who had been like a big brother to him. He also didn't have any feelings for her. He just thought she was a pretty girl. Kang Ta had a crush on a girl, but he didn't tell anyone that he liked this girl. She was a wealthy girl too. Her parents were really strict and watched everything she did. It turned out that the girl liked Kang Ta too. Her name was Mayce. She was beautiful and smart. And she had a very beautiful smile! That was what caught Kang Ta's eyes. He fell in love with her because of her smile. The only problem was, her parents wanted her to marry Hye Sang, because he was rich, wealthy, talented, and smart. To make things worse, he liked her a lot too. The only thing her parents didn't know about Hye Sang was that he was a very short-tempered boy. They also didn't know that Mayce had been secretly seeing Kang Ta. She knew that if they found out that she was talking to him, they would ground her and maybe even do something to harm Kang Ta. One night, she went out to see Kang Ta secretly. They were going to meet in the park at night. "Kang Ta?" Mayce called out in the dark. "Kang Ta? Where are you?" She was looking around using her flash light. "BOO!" Kang Ta jumped out from behind a tree and grabbed Mayce's waist. Mayce yelled with surprise and turned to look at Kang Ta. She smiled and Kang Ta gave her a soft kiss on the forehead. He was holding her tightly with his arms around her waist. They were standing by a tree and just talking. "So how was your day?" Kang Ta asked. "Like always. It was really boring," Mayce answered. "Oh. So how are you're parents?" Kang Ta was seriously curious. "Kang Ta, don't ask about them. You know I told you that they don't approve of me seein' you. Why do you care how they are doing'?" Mayce looked away. "Just because they dont approve of you seein' me doesn't mean that I can't ask you how they're doing. They're still your parents," Kang Ta said. "You are so sweet!" Mayce smiled. "If only they knew what kind of heart you have!" Mayce kissed him on the lips. "That's okay. I'll just hafta find a way to make them like me. Then we can get married!" Kang Ta smiled. He looked at Mayce and she looked sad. "Kang Ta, I never told you but my parents want me to marry Hye Sang," she looked down. "What? That son of a bitch?" Kang Ta became angry. "Kang Ta, don't be angry. I'll never marry him. You are the one for me," she let go of Kang Ta and walked over to the bench to sit down. "The only reason why they want me to marry Hye Sang is because he's rich, wealthy, and whatever else they think. They don't care what I think," Mayce looked like she was going to cry. Then Kang Ta realized that what she said was true. Hye Sang was a better guy. He had the riches, he was smart, and of course he was going to succeed further in his life. And Kang Ta was just another ordinary boy who didn't have those kind of riches to give to the woman that he loved. He leaned against the tree and thought some more. He thought that maybe he should give up the love of his life for a better man who could take care of her. He just wanted the best for her. Even if it meant that he would have to kill himself, or in this situation, give her up. Then he walked over to her. "Mayce, I think you should go home now," Kang Ta said, with his hands in his pocket. Mayce looked up, "What?" "I think you should go home now. It's getting really late and I don't want you to get in trouble. Anyone could come by and see us, then the word will get out," Kang Ta warned. "But don't you wanna talk?" Mayce was confused. "Mayce..." he looked at her, straight in the eyes. "I think that maybe we shouldn't see each other anymore." "What?" "I love you and I want the best for you. Even if it means I have to give you up. I want you to marry Hye Sang because he is a good man. And he will be able to take care of you." "NO!" Mayce was angry with tears in her eyes. "I don't care if you won't be able to take care of me. Just as long as I'm with you, I'll be happy and wealthy." She reached out to Kang Ta. Kang Ta pulled away. "Your parents wouldn't like the fact that you are talking to me so I just think we should stop. If your parents want you to marry Hye Sang, just do it because they are your parents and they know what's best for you." Tears rolled down Mayce's cheeks and she didn't care to wipe them away. Kang Ta took a last glance at her.' "Please listen to me." Then Kang Ta walked off. Mayce just stood there weeping to herself. She couldn't believe that the one she loved blew her off just like that. After about thirty minutes of sitting on the bench in the park, she walked home.

Old Post 04-16-2002 12:54 PM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

chapter four

A couple weeks had passed by and Hee Jun, Kang Ta, Tony, Woo Hyuk, and Jae Won were starting to hang out again. They were all relaxing at Hee Jun's house. "Damn, it's been great takin' a break from work," Hee Jun said, relaxing on the sofa. "Hell yeah it is," Tony said. "So how are you and Julie?" "We're good! This weekend, we're gonna go to a restaurant and eat because we haven't done that for so long. What about you, Tony?" Woo Hyuk answered before Tony could say anything, "Tony's not going out with that girl!" "So? I just don't know if I could ever have a relationship with her. I guess I like her and all but I just don't wanna end up lovin' her and then havin' her break my heart," Tony sounded depressed. "That shouldn't matter. I mean, it seems like she likes you a lot and she wouldn't do anything to hurt you. And I know that you wouldn't think of hurting her either," Kang Ta joined in on the conversation. "That's true," Hee Jun said. "I was talking to her the other day because she dropped by my work to pick up a few packages. She was asking about you." "Dude, bust the move!!!" Jae Won laughed. "I just don't know," Tony answered. "I will, someday. Just not now!" "And what about you, Woo Hyuk?" Kang Ta asked curiously. "Lyndah and I? Why are you askin' such a dumb question Kang Ta? You know we're gon' get married in the next year or so," Woo Hyuk was surprised that Kang Ta was so behind in the news. "Where you been lately?" Hee Jun teased Kang Ta. "I dunno..." Kang Ta sounded depressed. "Damn, why are you so down?" Tony wondered. "Nothing," Kang Ta replied. Although Kang Ta said that, Hee Jun wasn't convinced. He knew that something was wrong, but didn't know what. Hee Jun was going to find out what, and soon. That whole week, Mayce had been trying to reach Kang Ta but Kang Ta just didn't want to keep in touch with her. He knew it hurt her a lot and it hurt him too, but that was the only way that would get Mayce to marry Hye Sang for a good life. On the weekend, Kang Ta decided to go and buy some groceries with his mother. When his mother and him got to the grocery store, she forgot something on the other side of the store so she had Kang Ta go back and get it. On his way there, he saw Mayce. Mayce didn't see him so he quickly turned into another aisle. He was glad that he saw her but he just didn't want to admit it. When he thought that she was gone, he turned the corner to go back to that aisle to get what he needed, but she was still there. "Oh ****," he said quietly. He was about to turn the corner but it was too late. Mayce already saw him and called out his name. "Kang Ta." Kang Ta stopped and paused for a second. Then turned around. He walked towards Mayce. Mayce smiled at him. "I'm so glad to see you here!" Mayce smiled, but Kang Ta could tell that her heart was crying out to him. "What are you doing here? You know it doesn't look good that we're talking to each other," Kang Ta warned. "It's okay. I don't care!" "No it's not. Look, I gotta go," Kang Ta then went to grab what he was looking for. Then he heard sobbing. He looked to his right and Mayce was crying. He felt so bad and hurt. He didn't know what to do. He wanted to run over to her and give her a hug and wipe her tears, but he had to restrain himself. Mayce looked up at him. "Kang Ta, I love you!" she said. Kang Ta just couldn't take it anymore. He ran up to her and hugged her. She sobbed even more. "I love you too," he wiped her tears. "Promise me you'll never leave me like that again," she said. "I promise." "You promise?" "When I promise, it's a promise that will be done," Kang Ta replied. He hugged her and didn't care if people saw. He wanted the whole world to know that he loved her and that he wasn't going to leave her side anymore. Right then, Hye Sang turned the corner and saw Kang Ta and Mayce hugging each other tight. Hye Sang was devastated and angry. His heart was pounding out of control. He walked up to them. "Let go of my woman," Hye Sang demanded, pulling Mayce away from Kang Ta. "Let go of me, Hye Sang," Mayce yelled. "What are you doing touching my fiance?" Hye Sang asked angrily. "I'm not your fiance," Mayce looked at him angrily. "Now let me go or I'll tell my parents." So Hye Sang let Mayce go. Mayce walked over to Kang Ta. She grabbed Kang Ta's arm. "I think you should leave before I kick your ***!" Kang Ta warned. "You? Kick my> ***?" Hye Sang laughed. Kang Ta walked up to Hye Sang, and without warning, he punched Hye Sang in the face. Hye Sang had a bloody nose when he got back up. Then, he threw a punch at Kang Ta. Kang Ta blocked that punch and punched Hye Sang in the gut. Before long, Kang Ta had Hye Sang pinned to the floor and was beating him. Some of the workers in the grocery store saw what was going on and they picked Kang Ta off of Hye Sang, while some of the other workers were also helping Hye Sang up off the ground. Kang Ta was fighting to get the workers off of him so he could get another punch, but it wasn't worth the struggling. "Hye Sang, you aren't worth my time. I had your ***!" Kang Ta smiled. "**** you!" Hye Sang said, spitting out blood onto the floor. Then, Hye Sang walked off. "I'll get you back," Hye Sang said on his way out. During all the commotion, Kang Ta's mother walked up to him and grabbed his arm. "Son, let's go," she yelled at him. "And you," she said staring at Mayce, "Please, don't cause my son any trouble. You are a rich girl and," "Mother, please don't," Kang Ta interrupted. "YOU'VE caused enough trouble for the day," his mother angrily yelled. She looked back at Mayce and finished what she was going to say when Kang Ta interrupted, "You are a rich girl and I know your parents wouldn't want you with my son. Now leave us alone." And with that, Kang Ta's mother walked off. Kang Ta turned back and looked at Mayce who had tears in her eyes. "I promised that I wasn't going to leave you, Ill be back," Kang Ta turned and walked away. That day, when Mayce arrived home, her parents had already found out about the incident that happened. Her mother slapped her for shaming them and told Mayce that she was going to be staying by her mother's side until she thought that it would be okay for her to go out by herself. Mayce wasn't mad, sad, or angry at all. She showed no emotions when they yelled at her. All she cared about was that she was with Kang Ta again and she was going to do anything, no matter what, to stay with him for the rest of her life. A couple of weeks passed by, and yet, Kang Ta and Mayce had not seen each other. Kang Ta never went out with his friends that whole week, so they all decided to show up at his house. "Hey Kang Ta. What's up?" Woo Hyuk asked, welcoming himself into their house. "Oh, hey guys. How come you didn't tell me that you guys were coming?" Kang Ta asked.

Old Post 04-16-2002 12:55 PM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

chapter four (cont.)

"Well...SURPRISE!!!" Jae Won laughed. They all laughed, except Kang Ta. "Kang Ta, I know what's up," Hee Jun said seriously. "We all know what's up. We know that you've been seein' Mayce." "Yeah, I know. Everyone knows," Kang Ta was really depressed. "Why didn't you tell us?" Tony wondered. "I mean, I thought that we were always gon' be there for each other. You shoulda told at least me." "It's okay guys. Mayce and I will get to be together someday." "Whatever," Tony said. So they talked about what happened at the grocery store that afternoon. That night, Kang Ta thought that maybe he'd go out for a walk, so he did. He didn't tell his mother, and just left. While he was walking along the sidewalk, many cars passed him. He didn't bother to look up because he was just too depressed. During his walk, he remembered a lot of things that Mayce and him had done and what they had talked about. Even the promise that he would never leave her, and he wasn't planning on leaving her. He just kept thinking and thinking. When he finally remembered that he was outside, he looked up and he didn't know where he was. He looked at the scene in front of him carefully, and he remembered that it was the alley. The alley that he had always met up with Hee Jun, Woo Hyuk, Tony, and Jae Won. He just stared at the alley and thought about how fun his life was when he was a little boy. Then he remembered the necklace. He reached to touch the necklace and it was still there. He smiled. When he turned around to walk back to his house, two bright lights were coming towards him. He was squinting to see but it was too bright. He lifted his arm to help but that didn't help either. Then he realized that the car was speeding towards him. He didn't move. He just stood there to get a better look at the car, and as the car came nearer, he saw a figure that was sticking out of the window. It was a figure of a man. He just kept staring, and before he knew it, he had been shot right in his right chest. He fell to the ground. He moaned and he heard the car stop. Then two doors opened and closed. "He's dying!" he heard a voice laugh. "That's what you get for messin' with me," he heard. Kang Ta knew right away who it was. It was Hye Sang and Jun Jin. They laughed at Kang Ta. And then, Hye Sang raised his gun again and shot Kang Ta one more time. Kang Ta laid there...dead. Hye Sang and Jun Jin climbed back into their car and drove off. The day after, when Kang Ta's mother couldn't find Kang Ta, she got worried and called the police. She told them that Kang Ta wouldn't disappear without telling her. The police told her to calm down and contact Kang Ta's friends to see if they knew where he was, so she did. "Hello?" Hee Jun answered. "Hi, is this Hee Jun?" she asked. "Yeah," Hee Jun answered again. "Yes, this is Kang Ta’s mother and I was wondering if you knew where Kang Ta is?" "No, I don't. Is he gone?" Hee Jun became worried. "I woke up today and he wasn't anywhere to be found. Oh I'm so scared Hee Jun. I know he wouldn't leave without telling me where he's going." "Hmm, I'll go look for him. I'm sure the others don't know where he is." Hee Jun suggested. "Thank you Hee Jun. As soon as you find him, tell him I'm waiting to have a long talk with him. Bye." As soon as Kang Ta's mother hung up the phone, the police called. "Hello?" she answered. "Hi, is this Mrs. An?" "Yes, this is." "We are sorry to say that we have found your son...dead." With that, Kang Ta's mother dropped the phone to the floor and started crying. Hours later, the news had gone through town. Hee Jun, Tony, Woo Hyuk, and Jae Won were at the scene. There were police officers there, and even detectives. Many people were there and couldn't stop from staring at the scene. All the four guys had watery eyes. They couldn't believe that such a tragedy had happened. They looked at Kang Ta's dead body that had been lying there for hours and saw the gun shot wounds. They, then, looked up at his neck and saw the necklace that Hee Jun had stole for them. Hee Jun leaned over and took the necklace off of Kang Ta's neck and put it in his pocket. Right then, a cab pulled up. It was Mayce. Mayce ran up to look at Kang Ta, and Hee Jun, Tony, Woo Hyuk, and Jae Won followed her to the body. Mayce unzipped the bag and looked at Kang Ta's blue face. She started crying. "You promised you weren't going to leave me anymore," Mayce cried. "You promised me. Kang Ta.....why'd you lie to me? I love you, Kang Ta. You promised you were going to stay by my side. I love you..." Hee Jun pulled her away. "Mayce, what you say isn't gonna change anything. He's gone....he's dead," Hee Jun said, crying. "Oh Hee Jun..." Mayce cried, falling into his arms. "It's all my fault..." The weekend that relatives and friends were going to have Kang Ta's funeral finally came along and everyone was still sad about the loss of him. Everything at the funeral went as planned and Kang Ta's mother was crying, still. She had lost her only son, and the only person living with her. She was devastated, and she couldn't believe that Kang Ta committed suicide because of depression. No one knew the truth about Kang Ta's death, so the investigators said that he committed suicide. It didn't make any sense though. Hee Jun knew it wasn't right because if it was a suicide, there would have been a gun at the crime scene but there wasn't. Hee Jun was very suspicious. It soon came time for Hee Jun's speech, so he went up in front of the crowd and said his speech. "An, Kang Ta was born on the 21st of October, 1979. Sadly, he died at such a young age of 17. I grew up with him and he was a great person. He was always getting us on track and making sure that we stayed out of trouble. But he was also fun to hang out with..." Hee Jun went on with his speech. After he finished his speech, he was crying. So was Jae Won, Tony, and Woo Hyuk. Everyone was overwhelmingly touched by Hee Jun's speech. Then it was time for the burial. They all drove to the cemetery. While at the cemetery, Mayce finally showed up. She had been running the whole way to the cemetery in her black outfit. When she got there, she was still crying, and people could tell she had been crying the night before because her eyes were really puffy. Tony went up to her and took her to the grave. "Kang Ta..." she finally spoke. "I just wanna let you know that my parents have set my wedding date, and I'm going to marry Hye Sang." She sobbed harder. "But, I will always love you instead of Hye Sang. He may have my body....but he doesn't have my heart...My heart is with you...And it will always be with you...I'll meet you again...Someday..." Then she walked away. After Mayce left, everyone was so touched by her words. They knew how much she loved him. Then Hee Jun told them to bury Kang Ta. After they buried Kang Ta, Hee Jun put the silver necklace that he had taken from Kang Ta on the stone marking Kang Ta's name. Woo Hyuk walked up after Hee Jun and put a picture on the stone, which was of the five of them.

Old Post 04-16-2002 12:56 PM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

chapter five

A couple months had passed by after Kang Ta's death and Hee Jun, Woo Hyuk, Tony, and Jae Won were still very angry and sad about the death of him. Hee Jun was over at Tony's house and they were talking. "You know, I don't believe that Kang Ta committed suicide. It just doesn't sound right. I know he wouldn't do that," Hee Jun said. "I know. Nothing adds up...I mean, I don't think that Kang Ta would have purposely shoot himself in the right chest, then shoot himself again," Tony included. "Something is up, and I know that it has to do with that bastard, Hye Sang," Hee Jun said. "And I'm going to find out the truth." That was the end of that conversation because Hee Jun just walked out of the house. Hee Jun decided to walk over to Hye Sang's house and talk Hye Sang. When he got there, the only car in their driveway was Hye Sang's car. He walked up to the door and the door was open. When he was about to ring the doorbell, he heard a laugh. It was Hye Sang's laugh. He was talking to somebody and obviously, Hye Sang was on the phone because no one answered back. So Hee Jun decided to listen to the phone conversation. "Jun Jin, I can't believe that the people of this town thought that Kang Ta committed suicide," Hye Sang laughed. "I mean, that was great! Kang Ta is so dumb! I told him that I was gonna get him back. No one told him to mess with my girlfriend." He paused then talked again. "We killed him and got away with it. Damn, that's hella funny!" He paused again, "Jun Jin, I gotta go now. So I'll talk to you some other time. Bye." Hee Jun knew now. It was Hye Sang and Jun Jin who killed Kang Ta. Hee Jun was right the whole time. He was so shocked. He didn't know what to do. He just walked away. On his walk back home, he thought. He knew that if he told the police, they would question Hye Sang but Hye Sang would lie. And if the police didn't believe him, he would bribe them with money, and the policemen would take the money and keep their mouth shut. Hee Jun also had no evidence that Hye Sang was the killer. So he took matters into his own hands. He became angry now and he had to do something. He thought about it long and hard and decided that he was going to kill Hye Sang. Even if it meant that he would be spending the rest of his life in jail. He just didn't care...Just as long as he got revenge for his friend. Next week flew by and Hee Jun did not tell anyone about his plan, for he knew that if he did tell anyone, the word would get out and he'd be in trouble. He didn't even tell Woo Hyuk, Tony, or Jae Won. He decided that the only person he would tell was Julie. So he drove to Julie's house. "Julie, I have something to tell you," Hee Jun said. "Yes?" Julie smiled. Her father was in the backyard, looking at their fruit garden. "Well, Kang Ta's death made a big impact on all our lives," he went on. "And I know for a fact that Kang Ta did not commit suicide. In fact, I know who killed him. It was Hye Sang." "Well, we have to tell the police," Julie was shocked. "No, that won't do any good," Hee Jun snapped. "Yes it will." "Just listen to me. If we tell, Hye Sang and his family will lie, and if they don't, they'll most likely bribe the police. And you know how stupid the police are. They'll take the money. Besides, I have no evidence that Hye Sang killed Kang Ta. But I was walking by Hye Sang's house last week and I heard him talking to Jun Jin. He said that he killed Kang Ta and the people of this town were so stupid for believing that Kang Ta committed suicide." "Oh my god," Julie's jaw dropped open. "I've decided to take matters into my own hands," Hee Jun had to explain no more. "No Hee Jun. I don't want you to do that," Julie knew right away what he was talking about. "I have to. Revenge for Kang Ta. And Hye Sang shouldn't get away with killing a person." "No, please," Julie's eyes became watery. "Trust me, I'll get back safe." "Hee Jun, don't do this. You know you won't get away with this. They'll find out sooner or later that you did it." "I don't care if they find out. I'm willing to serve a life sentence for Kang Ta." "Hee Jun," Julie was interrupted. "Listen to me. When I wanna do something, I will get it done. NO one will stop me," Hee Jun cleared. "I'm going to go tomorrow night. Promise me that you won't tell anyone." "I can't." "PROMISE me," Hee Jun demanded. "I....I....promise," tears ran down Julie's cheeks. "I love you, Julie," Hee Jun said, pulling her into his arms. Tomorrow night had already come and Hee Jun was at Julie's house. Julie's father was already asleep. "I'll be back by tonight and I will call you as soon as I get back," Hee Jun said. "Promise me you'll call me," Julie made him promise. "I promise." They walked over to the door. "I love you," Hee Jun said, hugging Julie. "I love you too," Julie replied. She gave him a wet, long kiss on the lips. "Be careful." Hee Jun walked out of the door. Hee Jun already knew where Hye Sang was going to be that night. Hye Sang and his friends were going out to drink for a celebration. Hee Jun planned that when they were going to leave, he would kill Hye Sang when he was alone. Hee Jun knew the bar that Hye Sang and his friends always went to, to drink. That night, Hee Jun waited until eleven for Hye Sang to come out. Jun Jin, Eric, Min Woo, Andy, and Dong Wan were all there. They all had left before Hye Sang because Hye Sang went back in for another drink. When Hye Sang walked out, he headed towards the end of the block because his car was parked there. There was an alley between his car and the bar so Hee Jun hid there. As Hye Sang went past the alley, Hee Jun ran up behind Hye Sang and pulled him into the alley. Then Hee Jun punched him in the stomach. "You fuckin' asshole. You think you could get away with killing Kang Ta?" Hee Jun threw another punch at Hye Sang's stomach. Hye Sang stood back up and laughed. "Yeah, I killed Kang Ta. What are you gonna do about it?" Hee Jun threw another punch at him, but Hye Sang blocked the punch. Hye Sang punched Hee Jun back. Then he kicked Hee Jun in the face. Hee Jun fell to the ground. Hye Sang picked Hee Jun up and when he was about to kick Hee Jun in the stomach, Hee Jun punched him again. Then Hee Jun threw more punches at him. They were fighting and no one knew what was going on because it was really late and no one was in the alley. While Hee Jun and Hye Sang were fighting, a couple cars pulled up. Jun Jin, Eric, Min Woo, Dong Wan, and Andy jumped out. Andy had opened the trunk to get a bat. They all ran up to Hee Jun and pulled him off of Hye Sang. Hee Jun struggled but couldn't get loose. Andy walked up with the bat and forcefully hit Hee Jun in the leg. Hee Jun yelled. "Are you alright man?" Eric asked Hye Sang. Hye Sang got up and quickly took the bat from Andy. He wiped the blood off his lip and went up to Hee Jun. "You are so stupid for waiting outside so long. We knew it was you," Hye Sang laughed. Hee Jun was too hurt to say anything. Jun Jin and Dong Wan were holding Hee Jun tightly. Then, Hye Sang hit his leg again with another powerful blow. Hee Jun yelled, falling to the ground. Hee Jun couldn't move his leg. It was broken. "Yo Hye Sang. I think that it would be best if we just killed him," Eric suggested devilishly. "Aight," Hye Sang agreed. Eric laughed a devilish laugh and pulled out his gun. "Hey Hee Jun? Remember when we were kids and I said I'd get you back?" Eric asked, kneeling down next to Hee Jun and pointing the gun to his head. Hee Jun looked at Eric with pain and spat in his face. Eric got angry and wiped off the blood on his face slowly, then looked at Hee Jun. "Do it," Hee Jun demanded without hesitation. Eric pointed to Hee Jun's head again and right before he pulled the trigger, he pointed to Hee Jun's lower abs and shot him. Hee Jun yelled again with pain. "I want you to die slow and painful!" Eric smiled. They all laughed, walked to their cars, and drove off, leaving Hee Jun there to die. Hee Jun gasped for air. He felt light headed and a lot of pain. The pain started from where they shot him and headed up towards his head. He could feel it. While still gasping for air, he laid there. Julie knew she had waited too long. She just couldn't take it anymore. She had to tell someone. Hee Jun just took too long to call her. It was already twelve midnight. She rocked back and forth in her chair by the phone. She finally reached out to the phone and picked it up. She was going to tell Woo Hyuk. She dialed Woo Hyuk's number and waited for someone to pick up. "Hello?" a tired voice answered on the other line. "Woo Hyuk?" Julie started crying. "What? Julie? What's wrong?" Woo Hyuk sat up. "Oh, I'm so scared. Hee Jun left and he said he'd call and he hasn't called yet and," "Julie, calm down. What's wrong? Talk slower." "Oh my god..." Julie cried on the other line. "...Hee Jun said he was going to kill Hye Sang tonight and he hasn't called me yet. He left at nine and he's not back." "What? Hee Jun went to do what? Why?" Woo Hyuk was concerned. "He said he was going to kill Hye Sang because Hye Sang killed Kang Ta..." Julie was crying hysterically. "Wholey ****. Do you know where?" Woo Hyuk got off his bed and put on some clothes quickly. "He told me that he was going to the bar that Hye Sang always went to," Julie cried. "Ey, gotta go. Bye." Woo Hyuk called Tony and Jae Won quickly and he went to pick them up. Tony brought along a bat just in case.

Old Post 04-16-2002 12:57 PM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

chapter five (cont.)

They drove to the bar in about five minutes and now it was already fifteen after twelve. They looked around but didn't see anyone. They parked the car and jumped out. "Hee Jun?" Jae Won called out. As they headed towards the alley, they heard faint groaning. "Ey, this way," Tony said, running towards a black area. "Oh ****," he said, putting down the bat and kneeling to hold Hee Jun. "Hee Jun," Jae Won knelt down. Jae Won started crying. Woo Hyuk knelt next to Jae Won. "It...it...was...Hye Sang," Hee Jun tried to talk. "He...killed...killed Kang Ta....and...all his...friends were here....Eric shot....me..." He moaned with pain. Tears ran down his cheek. He looked at Jae Won,"Tell...Julie I...love her...and make sure she...ends up with...a good man..." "No, you're not gonna die Hee Jun," Tony said. "It's....too late..." Hee Jun tried to smile. He closed his eyes, and died. "NOOO..." Jae Won yelled. The day after, police were all over again. Tony, Woo Hyuk, and Jae Won sat against a wall, not blinking. They were pale and had baggy eyes. They didn't answer anyone, couldn't hear anyone, and didn't look at anyone. A car pulled up next to the alley and Julie ran out. She ran up to the bag that they had put Hee Jun's body in and unzipped it. "Hee Jun..." she cried. "I told you not to go...You didn't listen..." She fell to the ground. Jae Won finally looked up at Julie. He got up slowly, walked to Julie and held her in his arms. Then he walked her away from Hee Jun's body. "He told me to tell you that he loves you," Jae Won said quietly. Julie cried harder and hugged Jae Won tight. When they had Hee Jun's funeral, Jae Won went up and made a speech. "Moon, Hee Jun was like a brother to me," he started off saying. "He loved me a lot and I could tell. He was always watching out for me... Making sure that I was doing things right, and kept out of trouble. Not only did Hee Jun act like a big brother to me, but also to Tony, Woo Hyuk, and Kang Ta." Jae Won broke down in tears. "Sadly, he had died a miserable death that should have not been bestowed upon him. He was the best friend anyone could have. I would have liked to have him as my brother. And if you knew him as well as I did, you wouldn't have mind having him as your brother. He took good care of me, and made sure that I wasn't hurt in any way. I was there, when he said his last words...closed his eyes..." Jae Won turned away, then turned back to the microphone. "...and took his last breathe. It was a terrible thing....Now I just wish him the best." Jae Won looked up into the sky, "And I know he is doing good up there, for he had done good here.... Hee Jun, we'll miss you, brother." Jae Won put his head down and closed his eyes, with tears rolling down his cheeks. All the people at the funeral were so touched by Jae Won's speech that they gave him a loving hug afterwards. Jae Won was terribly sorry because he knew that Hee Jun loved him a lot. Hee Jun loved him like he was Hee Jun's real brother. After Jae Won's speech, Julie went up to make a speech also. "Moon, Hee Jun was a good boy," Julie started to cry. "I would know, because I fell in love with him." She tried to smile. More tears ran down her cheeks. "When I first met him, I knew that he had to be mine. I never thought that he would leave me this way. And when I think about it..." more tears ran down her cheeks, "he died at such a young age himself, of eighteen...I'm here to say that, he will always have a place in my heart. He was my first true love and I will remember that because he showed me strength and he got the best of me..." Then she talks to Hee Jun, "I love you Hee Jun. And I always will. We will, meet again." She turned back to the people and said with a faint smile, "He told me he'd call....and he didn't..." Julie got off the stage crying hysterically to herself. She couldn't take it. During the burial, Jae Won placed the necklace on Hee Jun's stone and another picture that they had taken together at a young age. In the picture, everyone was in it and Hee Jun had his left arm around Jae Won. Hee Jun's grave was next to Kang Ta's.

Old Post 04-16-2002 12:58 PM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

chapter six

Three years passed by after Hee Jun and Kang Ta's death. Many things had changed in Woo Hyuk, Tony, and Jae Won's life. Woo Hyuk had already gotten married to Lyndah and they were expecting a child! They moved into their own little apartment and had been living there for two years now. Tony had been dating Missy for about six months! He finally admitted that he loved Missy!!! Everything was going good for the three guys! Even Jae Won was dating a girl! The only thing was, the girl was Julie. During the death of Hee Jun, Jae Won had always been there for Julie and comforting her. He would always go over to her house and see if she was okay. No one expected for them to hook up, not even themselves. But during those times that Jae Won had been visiting and helping Julie physically, he became attracted to her. He thought that she was very nice, clever, and the most attractive girl he had ever seen! Julie was falling for Jae Won too. She tried stopping herself but she just couldn't help it. He was sweet, and knew how to treat a girl. Hee Jun was like that too, and that was what attracted Julie to Jae Won. A lot of people thought it was weird and not right at first for them to date, but then when they thought about it again, it wasn't so bad. Julie wasn't married to Hee Jun, and Jae Won wasn't related to Hee Jun in any way. They were just friends, and a lot of friends went out with the same girl. Also during those three years, Woo Hyuk, Tony, and Jae Won had told the police what they knew, and the police arrested Hye Sang, Jun Jin, Eric, Andy, Min Woo, and Dong Wan. But, they all denied that they killed Kang Ta and Hee Jun and said that no one had any proof that they were the killers, so they weren't charged with murder. Woo Hyuk, Tony, and Jae Won were very angry, but they couldn't do anything about it. They tried their best, but they just had no proof that the five guys did it. Hye Sang even married Mayce, and that was the saddest part. Woo Hyuk, Tony, and Jae Won felt so sorry that Mayce had to marry a bastard and killer. They even heard that some nights, Hye Sang would come home drunk, after drinking with his friends, and beat Mayce for no reason. One evening, while Tony and Jae Won were at Woo Hyuk's apartment for a visit, they set a time for their plan that they had been planning for a long time. They let no one know. Not even there girlfriends or Woo Hyuk's wife. They were smart enough to know that if they told even one person, more people would know by the next day. "Hey, I heard that every Friday, Hye Sang and his friends go out to drink. I saw Mayce the other day while grocery shopping and she told me. She didn't look very happy," Woo Hyuk implied. "That's the best day then," Tony said. "I mean, we'll get them all that night. No one is around the bar at that time." "Yeah," Jae Won sat up in his chair. He was very eager to throw a few punches at all of them. Especially Eric for what he did. "We'll just stay at my house Friday night and we'll all head there together." "Alright. But I might be here a little late. I'm gonna go to Julie's house first. Her father is very sick," Jae Won included. "Damn man, you love her a lot don't you?" Woo Hyuk asked. "Yeah, I do..." Jae Won looked down. "But I just don't know if it's right. I mean, what would Hee Jun think?" "Yo, remember his last words? His words still ring in my head...He said, 'Make sure she ends up with a good man.' And to tell you the truth Jae Won, you are a good man. And I think that Hee Jun would be glad to know that you are with Julie because he knows that you will treat her well," Tony said, patting Jae Won on the back. Jae Won felt a little better, then they went back to talking about their plan for that Friday night.

Old Post 04-16-2002 12:59 PM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

chapter seven

Friday night had already come and Tony was at Woo Hyuk's house. They all had decided to wear their best suits because they were going to go to the graves right after they kicked ***. Jae Won wasn't there yet because he was at Julie's house. Julie's father was in bed and very sick. Jae Won had decided to tell Julie their plan for that night. "I'm gonna go out with Tony and Woo Hyuk tonight," Jae Won held Julie in his arms. "And, we're gonna go and take revenge for Hee Jun and Kang Ta." "What?" Julie looked at Jae Won seriously. "You are not going to do that." "No, you don't," Jae Won was interrupted. "No Jae Won. I already lost one, I don't wanna lose one again," Julie said sharply. "Listen to me Julie. You don't understand. I would do anything to get those bastards. Even if something bad happens to me in return." "Jae Won," Julie went on. "That's almost exactly what Hee Jun said before he left." Julie started to cry. "I'll come back," Jae Won promised. "I WILL come back." Julie's eyes became watery and a tear ran down her cheek. She let go of Jae Won. "I know how much you wanna take revenge for Hee Jun, but I just don't want you risking your life like he did. That's how I lost him" Jae Won hugged Julie and whispered into her ear, "I promise you I will come back. Besides, I got Tony and Woo Hyuk to back me up if I'm down. It's getting late and I gotta go." "Alright," Julie pulled away and wiped her tears. On the way out of the door, Jae Won gave Julie a long, wet kiss, and walked out. When Jae Won arrived at Woo Hyuk's apartment, they headed out right away. They took a bat with them and that was all. They weren't planning on killing those five bastards, they were only going to break a couple of their bones. They didn't care if the police were going to arrest them for it, just as long as they got those five bastards back. They drove to the bar, and on the way there, Jae Won was in the back and he touched the necklace around his neck. He remembered when Hee Jun had stole the necklace for them and he smiled, because that was one of the most fun times that he had with the boys at a young age. He thought about a lot of things. He thought that although he grew up a poor boy, he was glad that he had met Hee Jun, Kang Ta, Woo Hyuk, and Tony. They had the best times together and he would do anything to live through all the fun times they had together again. Woo Hyuk looked at his rear view mirror and saw Jae Won smiling. "What the hell are you smilin' about?" Woo Hyuk asked. "Have you guys ever thought about us when we were little kids?" Jae Won asked. "Those were the best times of my life." They all laughed and talked about their childhood for a little bit. "Aight," Woo Hyuk said. "We'll park here and walk to the alley." They got out of the car and walked towards the alley. When they got there, they remembered Hee Jun's death but tried to keep it out of their minds. They looked around. "Damn, this place looks really different," Tony said. "Yeah it does, but it's giving me the chills," Woo Hyuk added. "Let's just wait here for them. On the way here, I noticed that they parked their cars over there," Jae Won pointed to the end of the block. "And, they'll be passing by here." About an hour later, Hye Sang and his friends walked out of the bar. They were all laughing about something. "Damn, I gotta piss," Eric told them. "Lemme pee over there in the alley." Woo Hyuk, Tony, and Jae Won were listening, so they got ready. The other guys waited at the end of the alley, while Eric started walking towards the center of the alley. Right then, Jae Won ran right up to Eric and kicked him to the ground. "Fuckin' bitch," Jae Won yelled out, kicking Eric in the gut. Eric yelled out and the rest of his friends ran up to Jae Won. Andy punched JaeWon in the face, and Jae Won fell to the ground. Tony ran up behind Andy and wrapped his arms around Andy's neck and started choking him. Andy elbowed Tony and Tony let go of him. Tony and Andy started fighting. Woo Hyuk ran up with the bat and hit Hye Sang's back. Hye Sang fell to the ground and just yelled. He couldn't get up. Jae Won was still punching Eric and Eric just laid on the ground. After Woo Hyuk hit Hye Sang, he went straight to Dong Wan and hit him hard on the leg. Dong Wan fell to the ground and Woo Hyuk struck him again on the same leg. Dong Wan yelled out and his leg was broken. He couldn't help his friends anymore or do anything. "You asshole. This is for Hee Jun, bastard!" Jae Won yelled, every time that he kicked Eric. Eric just laid on the floor, trying to cover up. He couldn't do anything. Andy punched Tony in the face and his lip started bleeding. Tony got angry and busted Andy's jaw with three blows in a row. Andy fell to the ground and couldn't make a noise. Tony ran up to Jun Jin who was attacking Jae Won now. Jae Won had been kicked in the face and he was bleeding too. Tony attacked Jun Jin in the face, doing a high kick. Woo Hyuk, then took the bat again and hit Min Woo in the jaw. Woo Hyuk broke his jaw. They were fighting and getting very exhausted. Finally, Woo Hyuk, Tony, and Jae Won had beaten Hye Sang, Dong Wan, Andy, Eric, Jun Jin, and Min Woo. They were all on the ground and Woo Hyuk had gone up to them with the bat and beat them bad. They couldn't move, nor speak. "That's what you get for messin' with my boys," Woo Hyuk said, spitting blood from his mouth to the ground. Then they all walked away. Woo Hyuk was in the middle and Tony and Jae Won were on the sides. They had blood on their clothes and some areas of their suits were torn. Jae Won still had a little blood on his lip. Tony had some bruises around his cheeks, but he just smiled because he knew now that those guys wouldn't be messing with him and his boys anymore. The three of them beat six guys. Woo Hyuk had some bruises too. They walked to their car, got in, and drove off to the cemetery where Kang Ta and Hee Jun were buried. Woo Hyuk, Tony, and Jae Won didn't get there until three in the morning. It was raining, and when they got there, they all walked out to the graves with flowers, set the flowers on the stones that marked Hee Jun and Kang Ta's names, and just stood there in silence. They stood there until six in the morning. "We just payed those fuckers back for what they did to you guys," Tony said. "That's right. We kicked their asses like stealing candy from a child!" Woo Hyuk laughed. "If only you two were there to see," Jae Won said. "Three of us against six!" He stood for a little longer, then spoke again, "Another way...A better day!" Then they walked off.

Old Post 04-16-2002 01:00 PM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Unhappy Boohoo... That's the end!!!

Okai, I hope ya all liked my story.... I know the ending makes you eager to know what happens to Woo Hyuk, Tony, and Jae Won...and Shinhwa!!! But that's all a mystery!!! Even to me! I like to keep people wondering... Hey, who knows...there might even be a sequel to my story...If you didn't like it...oh well...Aighty, tell me what you think about the story too...

Old Post 04-16-2002 01:00 PM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Haha... I forgot!!!

Wellums, if you liked this one, check out my other short story that I put up in here... It's called ***Next Life***... I think you'll like the catchy ending to that story too!!! hahaha...

Old Post 04-16-2002 01:03 PM
MellowYellow

haha... it's kinda long so imma read when i have the time... but yea your topic title.... imma have to change.... cuz... you didn't follow the rules... but it's nothing bad... you don't mind do you? (pm me to tell me what you want me to change it as...) good job on the other rules though! you're like... one of the first ppl who followed them?.... haha well lemme check all the other fics... it's just the beginning.... so...... let's set an example for the newbies! as soon as we have more fics going... it'll seem more convenient.. how it has.... short or long fic... and the title and (at the writer's convenience) the characters~ haha... it's kind of annoying because it doesn't have the second smaller topic thingy.... were writers usually list the characters.... oh well~...haha

but i give props to anyone who writes a fic.... because.. i'm a TERRIBLE story teller....haha....

Old Post 04-16-2002 06:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

i jus finished dis~

i really enjoyed it..but i thought it was funny how u "bleeped" out some small werds like shit and ass..but didnt do dat for fuck or bitch~ ^^

but yea..its weird tOo cuz i alwayz thnk dat shinhwa is hot's revivals..cuz dere music is sOo similar~

but yea..overall..i liked it..it was longer than i expected

Old Post 05-18-2002 06:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

HOLY DAMN JULIE THATS LONG!!!

ill read it when i have time

Old Post 11-16-2002 02:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

haha its long... kinda intimidating... haha... especially with no paragraph marks... haha

Old Post 11-16-2002 03:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote