Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > boy
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
micron
all i need is a miracle

boy

there was once a boy. he didnt like the way how things out turned out to be. so he decided to change it.

the end.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-25-2002 03:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

ic..
whatta interesting boy.
i bet his favorite food was SPAM.

Old Post 07-25-2002 03:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr

ic..
whatta interesting boy.
i bet his favorite food was SPAM.

ahhhhhh hahahah...

uhm.... am i supposed to like close this?

i guess i'll let it stay.. everyone else write your spam stories...lol

well there was a cat. It was smelly. It was hungry cuz it didn't know what they were feeding it. But the cat knew it wasn't his fault. And uh.... then it was run over by a truck.

The end

haha

Old Post 07-25-2002 03:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

lol.

actually, i was thinking more in the lines of... 'a journey starts with a footstep'. this is my first time writing. thanks for discouraging me. but thankfully, im not someone who would easily give up. ill come back with vigor next time and prove myself. jk.

boy II (sequel of boy)
spam was is favorite food. he ate spam all day but never got bored. and then he ate again.

the end.

Old Post 07-25-2002 03:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by jusunlee
lol.

actually, i was thinking more in the lines of... 'a journey starts with a footstep'. this is my first time writing. thanks for discouraging me. but thankfully, im not someone who would easily give up. ill come back with vigor next time and prove myself. jk.

boy II (sequel of boy)
spam was is favorite food. he ate spam all day but never got bored. and then he ate again.

the end.

uh.. alrighty.... lmao

Old Post 07-25-2002 03:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

Jang WooHyuk and Chorong met one day.
Love at first sight.
(well, chorong has always loved him )
We got married.
We lived happily ever after.

Old Post 07-25-2002 03:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

haha...great stories....

Old Post 07-25-2002 03:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

danny saw terri shopping w/ sum frenz in l.a. and promptly asked her to marry him. they lived happily ever after.
the end.

Old Post 07-25-2002 05:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Once upon a time, there was a frog... He was hopping along on the grass... He was getting tired so he decided to go to sleep...When he was about to snooze, he saw a dark shadow hover over him... Then, he fell asleep and never woke up...

Old Post 07-25-2002 06:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

once upon a time there was a boy. he was a happy boy. the end

Old Post 07-25-2002 07:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Unhappy He... he... he left...

her emotions when he left...

:huh: :sad:

to be continued...

Old Post 07-25-2002 07:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote