Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > Very Loud Neighbors!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sangxjin

Angry Very Loud Neighbors!

ARGH..every FRICKIN WEEKEND THEY HAVE A LOUD ASS PARTY AND I CANT SLEEP UNTILL LIKE 3!

..today for the first time my mom went down and asked them to lower the music volume and they said ok, and then they told my mom, that they never complained about our noise (we never make any noise, 1 son 1 daughter) and then if it still doesn't stop we might call the cops..

argh anyone have practical solutions to this other than the cops?

OMG i still hear the frickin music

Props To Huby

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-12-2002 05:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

if they do any frisky stuff, videotape them and send them a copy of the tape. Honestly, i dunno what to do about that except retalliate (which really is hard to make it work) and the cops. Police seem like the best route.

Or, not practical, you could think of funny pranks to pull though i would not recommend it.

Old Post 05-12-2002 05:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

go and party with them.

and dont call the cops -_-; that'd just be lame :D live a little.

stay up until 4am anyways

Old Post 05-12-2002 06:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

call da damn cops...their lame ass party deserves to be broken up...inconsiderate bastards =)

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 05-12-2002 06:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

have a contest..see who can make da most noise..and whoever da winner is..dey get wutever dey want..=T

Old Post 05-12-2002 08:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

what kinda place do you live in? apartment, house, condo?

try getting something to cover your ears i guess. :satisfy:

if you call the cops that would just stamp you with a sign saying "Grade A Asshole"

Old Post 05-13-2002 12:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

launch a bottle rocket at them. or put stuff in an old washing machine (or was it a dryer?) and launch it at them(i.e. a bowling ball, a blender, small tv)

Old Post 05-13-2002 04:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

haha... they must be college students or bums huh? Music every weekend??? Argh...

Um, maybe you should party with them like Prototype said...

Or, if they really bother you, then you should call the cops...

But just imagine you in their place... I mean, if you are a partying person and you lived without your parents... you'd probably party like them too...

Old Post 05-14-2002 06:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zero-Sen

fire bombs.

works for the KKK, should work for you.

jk jk.

you could move.

lolz.

but remember, you didn't hear that from me.

Old Post 05-14-2002 02:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by huby40
what kinda place do you live in? apartment, house, condo?

try getting something to cover your ears i guess. :satisfy:

if you call the cops that would just stamp you with a sign saying "Grade A Asshole"

haha at least its a grade A right?

err..bad joke :sad:

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 05-14-2002 05:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

why is this in a debate section anywaiz? :huh:

Old Post 05-15-2002 01:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hyunnie03
kang ta's yujah

haha really i do too they go to the college nearby and before they moved in it used to be real quiet but now they have a party like 3 times a week i really wouldn't mind if they had them on the weekend

Old Post 05-15-2002 02:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hyunnie03 Click here to Send hyunnie03 a Private Message Visit hyunnie03's homepage! Find more posts by hyunnie03 Add hyunnie03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

just.... i dunno call the police..... you can get them for disturbing the peace....

and it's not lame to call the police... you tried to settle the argument with talking.... and it obviously didn't work right? so do what you said you were going to do.....

Old Post 05-15-2002 05:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote