Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > Lyrics > [WEBSITE] 2 lyric sites --- in korean
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MellowYellow

[WEBSITE] 2 lyric sites --- in korean

I went looking for lyrics for one specfic artists and had a very hard time. I came upon these two sites that had almost all artists both korean and american.

www.nicemusic.co.kr

www.namusic.co.kr

The first one is nice too but the second was EXCEPTIONALLY nice. You can find mp3, music videos, streaming stuff, (something called) music letters, lyrics, and it'll also search things for that specific song or artist for you. You can also buy cds from there i think. sorry if everyone already knows about that site. i just thought people who didn't would appreciate it. I thought the large database of lyrics alone was impressive.

[NOTE] The sites ARE in korean, but you can find american artists if you click on the american alphabet. Also names, ie BoA, that are in english are found under the korean spelling for them

look at how i wrote...lol..... i posted that at solid07... and whenver i post there i write that..... haha..... and if you have trouble cuz you can't read korean.... just pm me or email or im me... lol i'll be glad to help you translate, konglish ..ize... lol wutever you need help with...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-25-2002 10:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote