Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Spiritual Life > damn... dont you get pissed when...
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Klumzy

damn... dont you get pissed when...

you're at church and its prayer time... and the person praying prays for an eternity??

i just hate those people... im not saying all of them are liek this but sum stupid idiots think praying long means they are SUNG NYUNG CHOONG MAN HEH "highly in tune with the holy spirit?"

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-02-2002 05:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

aish i noe!!! very very annoying.....maib they think that if they pray long enuff God will listen to them -_-;; o well

Old Post 09-03-2002 07:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

i dont get it.. do you mean the person praying outloud praying for everybody is praying forever?

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 09-03-2002 08:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

certain lengths is okay... but once my pastor prayed for over 7 min straight... for a simple sunday worship commencement prayer... another thing with my pastor... is that he tends to lecture an aditional 5-6 min during the prayer before he gets to the actual prayer... yah... its pretty irritating

Old Post 09-03-2002 09:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

"i dont get it.. do you mean the person praying outloud praying for everybody is praying forever?"

yeah the person thats praying outloud for everybody at church... sometimes they pray for an eternity

Old Post 09-03-2002 02:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sarang<3
appLe chEeks (o^^o)

aHh~ i kno i kno~ i get so restless --;

Old Post 09-09-2002 09:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sarang<3 Click here to Send sarang<3 a Private Message Find more posts by sarang<3 Add sarang<3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

hmm... well i mean to a certain length but...

well when i'm praying in private i could do it for hours... but uh....i don't want for instance the pastor praying for that long....it would just kinda... loose meaning for me... cuz i'd tune out...

i guess that's a bad thing? hmmm dunno

Old Post 09-10-2002 01:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

its hard for me to concentrate if they pray too long. i sorta doze off and i tend to almost fall asleep. -__- so its very very very irritating that they pray for a long time.

Old Post 09-10-2002 06:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mariposa
MaGiCaLLy DeLiCiOuS

i think y'all are missing the point then

Old Post 09-13-2002 05:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mariposa Click here to Send mariposa a Private Message Find more posts by mariposa Add mariposa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

they should be allowed to pray as long as they like. if thats how they get in touch with God, let them do it. its pretty stupid that you think its irritating.

thanx huby40

Old Post 09-14-2002 05:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

if they need that much time to get in touch with God... they need help... stupid retards who pray for 10+ min do it for attention (they want other people to think they are filled with the holy spirit) and im not stupid for thinking this... its just fucking impolite to pray for 10 mins when your not praying in private

Old Post 09-15-2002 08:07 PM
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by Klumzy
if they need that much time to get in touch with God... they need help... stupid retards who pray for 10+ min do it for attention (they want other people to think they are filled with the holy spirit) and im not stupid for thinking this... its just fucking impolite to pray for 10 mins when your not praying in private

no. everyones different. how do you know they do it for attention? maybe they felt God's presence while praying so they decide to do it a little bit longer. what's so wrong about that? and what's so impolite to pray for 10 mins when youre not praying in private? they can pray as much as they want. and those people are the people who are filled with holy spirit.

Old Post 09-15-2002 11:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat

no. everyones different. how do you know they do it for attention? maybe they felt God's presence while praying so they decide to do it a little bit longer. what's so wrong about that? and what's so impolite to pray for 10 mins when youre not praying in private? they can pray as much as they want. and those people are the people who are filled with holy spirit.

werd.

klumzy, what you said is the most ridiculous thing i've heard in a while. not every one is gonna bend over backwards to make your church experience exactly the way you want it. if you think its "impolite" and that they're retards and need help if takes them 10 minutes to get in touch with God, you're missing the whole point of prayer. if thats the way you think, why even bother going to church if all you're gonna do is complain.

thanx huby40

Old Post 09-16-2002 04:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by mariposa
i think y'all are missing the point then

werd i agree with you jenn.... definitely missing the point dood.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 09-16-2002 04:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

"if thats the way you think, why even bother going to church if all you're gonna do is complain."

that's a good point... i've been asking myself that same fucking question for over 10 years now and i still cant find out the answer...

Old Post 09-16-2002 05:20 AM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by Klumzy
"if thats the way you think, why even bother going to church if all you're gonna do is complain."

that's a good point... i've been asking myself that same fucking question for over 10 years now and i still cant find out the answer...

:sad:

it's true that everyone's style of prayer is different. i'm not tryin to be disrespectful of othr pplz or nethin, but realli, if sum1 prays for over 10 min...i'm glad that they are filled with the Holy Spirit and happy for them that they can communicate so directly with God, but it's RUDE. it's rude to keep people standing longer than they shud and to hav to go thru all that. mai priest's sermons are sumtymz 30 min and they're realli good, but our masses are consequently around 1 hr 15 min or more. it's INCONSIDERATE.

Old Post 09-17-2002 01:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM

:sad:

it's true that everyone's style of prayer is different. i'm not tryin to be disrespectful of othr pplz or nethin, but realli, if sum1 prays for over 10 min...i'm glad that they are filled with the Holy Spirit and happy for them that they can communicate so directly with God, but it's RUDE. it's rude to keep people standing longer than they shud and to hav to go thru all that. mai priest's sermons are sumtymz 30 min and they're realli good, but our masses are consequently around 1 hr 15 min or more. it's INCONSIDERATE.

i guess you missed the whole point too. i dont think they're tryin to be rude by taking an hour and 15 minutes of your oh so precious time. how can it be INCONSIDERATE to worship God? serisously, with those attitudes, you all are really the rude ones.

thanx huby40

Old Post 09-17-2002 04:50 AM
az0nd2r3

ppl shouldnt treat prayer as something u have to go thru....there is a purpose for prayer......so a long prayer may be quite annoying, as i can understand, but it isnt certainly the most awful thing you could be listening to......let the person pray his/her way.....consider their thoughts that they are trying to get out also....

Old Post 09-17-2002 05:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

wtf seung ju, you some "holy holy, see-no-evil, do-no-evil kid?"

cuz your fuckin preaching aint no good if you some messed up kid in real life... getting pissed at long prayers are the root of all EVIL but smoking and drinking after church aint so bad right?
theres a verse in the bible saying don't try to pull out a speck of dust from another man's eye, when you have a focking wood plank in your own eye.

you seem to have that nigger-korean attitude syndrome...if you look at my first post, this was my OPINION... what, im not even good enough to have an opinion on something???

p.s. sorry about the language...

Last edited by Klumzy on 09-17-2002 at 06:56 PM

Old Post 09-17-2002 06:43 PM
Klumzy

seon ho, so your saying, if someone prays for like only 1 min... they didnt feel the presence of god? is that why they prayed for only 1 min??? oh btw, your dad's prayers are short... every wonder why?

Old Post 09-17-2002 06:44 PM