Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > Do you sing in the shower?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

Do you sing in the shower?

I do hahahaha i think i sing well ;)

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-17-2002 02:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yupkipucca
::Yupki::

SOMETIMES.... it matterz on how i feel.. like if i'm in a singing mood.. dun ask~

Old Post 04-17-2002 02:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yupkipucca Click here to Send yupkipucca a Private Message Find more posts by yupkipucca Add yupkipucca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

lol i won't

cmon everyone else...tell da truth

(edit= i made a nasty comment)

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 04-17-2002 02:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

i sing in da showuh

Old Post 04-17-2002 03:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

i sing in the shower haha
but i prefer to bring a cd player and play music sometimes and just listen or sing and i put it in the corner of my bathroom, away from water, heh.
There just isn't any good karaoke/noraebang anywhere near here haha

Old Post 04-17-2002 03:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

depends if i think anyone around will hear me ahaha
but yeah if noone was home i would sing ^^

Old Post 04-17-2002 04:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

hah, no need to. I sing in school every single day (fun being one of 3 tenors out of a SATB choir of equal proportions of about 20 each, yah? haha, actually it is ). Especially on Tuesdays and Thursdays when i got two choir classes. Ahh...my voice

Old Post 04-17-2002 04:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AiSH
o wha

i do

today, i was whistlin ppk - resurection

doo doo doo doo

Old Post 04-17-2002 05:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AiSH Click here to Send AiSH a Private Message Find more posts by AiSH Add AiSH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xkrzyqtx
i should post here more..

lol
i like singing in the shower
and i even sing when i blow dry my hair
lol
its kewl
hahaha

have you had YOUR dose of type v?

Old Post 04-17-2002 08:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xkrzyqtx Click here to Send xkrzyqtx a Private Message Find more posts by xkrzyqtx Add xkrzyqtx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Takumi
GOD!

yup i do!! lol i try to sing korean songs... like jtl and hot and ses songs..... up to the point where i dunno wut the word sounds like and i just mummble or humm it =P *u knoe u do it too*

banner made by my homeboi check out his site he makes wallpapers and composes his own trance music.

Old Post 04-18-2002 02:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Takumi Click here to Send Takumi a Private Message Find more posts by Takumi Add Takumi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shoujo

sometimes..when i really wanna sing, then i'll sing in the shower..

Old Post 04-18-2002 08:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for shoujo Click here to Send shoujo a Private Message Find more posts by shoujo Add shoujo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GinaDaQueen

hehe nope

Old Post 04-19-2002 12:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GinaDaQueen Click here to Send GinaDaQueen a Private Message Find more posts by GinaDaQueen Add GinaDaQueen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hyunnie03
kang ta's yujah

hehe^^ yeah but most of time i just hum

Old Post 04-19-2002 12:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hyunnie03 Click here to Send hyunnie03 a Private Message Visit hyunnie03's homepage! Find more posts by hyunnie03 Add hyunnie03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
hah, no need to. I sing in school every single day (fun being one of 3 tenors out of a SATB choir of equal proportions of about 20 each, yah? haha, actually it is ). Especially on Tuesdays and Thursdays when i got two choir classes. Ahh...my voice

Kewl!!! I sing in choir too... It really helps your vocals huh? Do you have to do that whole vibrato thing??? Hahaha...

Anyways, I sing in the shower too!!! I also like to put a radio in the bathroom sometimes... But I always sing in the shower... Yes, singing is a love of mine!!!

Old Post 04-19-2002 03:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

hahhaha i don't keep electronics in da bathroom cause they might...

EXPLODE! ....if its plugged into an outlet

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 04-19-2002 03:41 PM
>=D

i cant sing (trust me i sound like a piano hittin the ground from a 3 story drop) so no i dont sing in the shower...i barely sing at all anyways... :huh:

Old Post 04-19-2002 03:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for >=D Click here to Send >=D a Private Message Find more posts by >=D Add >=D to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn

Kewl!!! I sing in choir too... It really helps your vocals huh? Do you have to do that whole vibrato thing??? Hahaha...

Heeey sweet! yeah, i got a pretty good vibrato going on. I love choir class haha, i can actually read music adequately (and sight read) and know more theory than some of my band friends, it's hilarious, also it helps your voice a lot as you said. Our teacher actually took some time in the beginning of the year and taught us some stuff.

So what voice part do you sing? I am a natural Baritone but i usually end up singing Tenor II or Tenor I in our pieces because i can get up there (barely!), and my instructor likes my voice haha.

Do you guys go to competitions and stuff?

Old Post 04-19-2002 04:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman

Heeey sweet! yeah, i got a pretty good vibrato going on. I love choir class haha, i can actually read music adequately (and sight read) and know more theory than some of my band friends, it's hilarious, also it helps your voice a lot as you said. Our teacher actually took some time in the beginning of the year and taught us some stuff.

So what voice part do you sing? I am a natural Baritone but i usually end up singing Tenor II or Tenor I in our pieces because i can get up there (barely!), and my instructor likes my voice haha.

Do you guys go to competitions and stuff?

That is so kewl!!! I sing soprano II and somtimes soprano I... But I also like to sing alto. I'm really a soprano though. Yeah, I think I have a pretty good vibrato too! My choir teacher put me in solo class A for solo/ensemble (if you know what that is). I had to sing by myself and it was freaky! And class A is the best class you can sing for. And I'm only a freshmen! That is so sweet! Hahaha... we have to sing together once!

Yeah, and we have competitions. The biggest competition of the school year is Large Group Festival! It's so fun!!!

Old Post 04-20-2002 03:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ToNyFaCe
ToNyOloGy~!!

yes I do.. sometimes..

hahaha

I don't know about you...
But HBBS excites me.....
and I'm not pervy....

come visit the heavenly Tony site!!
http://www.foolofatook.net/heavenlymonkey/index.html

Old Post 04-20-2002 06:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ToNyFaCe Click here to Send ToNyFaCe a Private Message Find more posts by ToNyFaCe Add ToNyFaCe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

This is turning into like a subthread. anyway, Racer, omg! Nice job on S&E, that is such a coincidence. We have Solo & Ensemble over here as well, and me and two other guys formed a Trio (class A as well) and we all ready competed at districts receiving straight ones. Actually, tomorrow will be State Solo & Ensemble, we were going to go until we decided not to today. Cause we haven't practiced enough, and there's sight reading there and we haven't done any of that together before (i'm sure we'd still pull off a one overall though...maybe ). We all had Forensics and Tennis or band or something going on and we prioritized the trio kinda...last ^^;. So we're not going, but our teacher wants us all to do solo's next year haha. She was all like "yeah, we've tried trios and small groups before, and they never work! but you guys are so good!" She asked if i could be in Song Leaders (our highest choir class) next year, and i was like "yeah!" but i honestly messed up on my audition (videotaped) quite a bit, but i hope i still make it in! ^^;;. I'm a junior btw, so this is my last chance heh.

Yeah, we go to Choral Festivals as well. We have this huge mass choir (about 80 people or more i think) we took to districts but we're not going to states (again!) because our director says it's too close to the spring concert.

Anyway, yes, we have to sing together. That would be so sweet. haha . you know, Wisconsin is not that far a swim from michigan...haha j/p

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 04-20-2002 at 06:29 PM

Old Post 04-20-2002 06:26 PM