Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Complete sex
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Complete sex

what ya'll think or do you jsut do it for pleasure
duno what complete sex is? Its when 2 love birds make love physically and mentally. pleasing your body and thoughts COMPLETE

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-25-2003 01:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

dude sex hurts lyk a mutha so i derno about the physical part but mental of course~ and its called MAKING love dammit! --+ o btw we needa go watch another movie again big brother with iris N all! okei?!?!

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 08-25-2003 05:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H2oBaebe

I only believe in 'complete sex' it's something sacred but never casually practiced/rehearsed. The only way is one way, and that'd be w/the one person u truely care about.. but i do believe having one partner in a life time is acceptable.. only because the person u love is the person u feel the strongest for. And i think it's possible to 'love' someone new after loving another person.. 'do u believe in love after love!' (r those the lyrics.. he i dunno) anyways, it's super hypocritical, but i only believe in marriage that lasts a life time and i do not believe in pre-maritial sex unless of course the person u r fucking is the person that u will marry... i dunno.. i don't believe in it and i don't enjoy it and i could stop and i want to stop.. but my boyfriend could/would and will never stop because he believes in casual sex w/strangers (unless ofcourse u r in a relationship) but not casual sex/friends. So he's going to have 37 different women giving him head before he dies.

Old Post 08-25-2003 06:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for H2oBaebe Click here to Send H2oBaebe a Private Message Find more posts by H2oBaebe Add H2oBaebe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

quote:
Originally posted by H2oBaebe
i dunno.. i don't believe in it and i don't enjoy it and i could stop and i want to stop.. but my boyfriend could/would and will never stop because he believes in casual sex w/strangers (unless ofcourse u r in a relationship) but not casual sex/friends. So he's going to have 37 different women giving him head before he dies.

why dont you dump his ass? he obviously treats women as mere objects and has his values and morals messed up. You're only fooling yourself if you think he'll come to love you. Besides, doesnt it bother you that he shares the same intimacy and love making with other people? i mean, thats the most intimate and sacred thing you guys have. he'll give you more heartaches than its worth.. i guarantee it

you can do better than that

Old Post 08-25-2003 07:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H2oBaebe

haha, awh, u r so sweet. No he doesn't do anything w/anyone else. He is my first and only everything and I am his first and only everything. I am the only girl he has ever kissed and he was the only guy that I ever kissed and we r the only people that either of us ever do anything intimate with. (does this make sense?) I was just saying that he see's nothing wrong about people who have casual sex, but since we r together, he isn't a person that is going to have casual sex. And if he did I would realize that's who he is, and would be ok w/it. I 'love' him so much, and I'm a pussy and until something better comes along or until someone else can sweep me off my feet. I am going to 'love' him until he decides to say goodbye to me. i know i know, i'm an idiot/pussy/ being walked all over. but hey, if a person could have a girlfriend like this i'm sure he would be happy.

quote:
Originally posted by neXt
why dont you dump his ass? he obviously treats women as mere objects and has his values and morals messed up. You're only fooling yourself if you think he'll come to love you. Besides, doesnt it bother you that he shares the same intimacy and love making with other people? i mean, thats the most intimate and sacred thing you guys have. he'll give you more heartaches than its worth.. i guarantee it

you can do better than that

Old Post 08-25-2003 08:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for H2oBaebe Click here to Send H2oBaebe a Private Message Find more posts by H2oBaebe Add H2oBaebe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by hip hOp Yu Ja
dude sex hurts lyk a mutha so i derno about the physical part but mental of course~ and its called MAKING love dammit! --+ o btw we needa go watch another movie again big brother with iris N all! okei?!?!

cause it was your 1st time you'll get used to it once it loosens up but yea movie sounds good :-P

Old Post 08-26-2003 01:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H2oBaebe

AH!! i broke up w/him!! would anyone like to help me find a cute lil christian boy! hehe ok, complete sex is the way to go!!!

Old Post 09-21-2003 09:28 AM
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
would anyone like to help me find a cute lil christian boy!

sure, his name's seon ho

Old Post 09-21-2003 03:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
haha, awh, u r so sweet. No he doesn't do anything w/anyone else. He is my first and only everything and I am his first and only everything. I am the only girl he has ever kissed and he was the only guy that I ever kissed and we r the only people that either of us ever do anything intimate with. (does this make sense?) I was just saying that he see's nothing wrong about people who have casual sex, but since we r together, he isn't a person that is going to have casual sex. And if he did I would realize that's who he is, and would be ok w/it. I 'love' him so much, and I'm a pussy and until something better comes along or until someone else can sweep me off my feet. I am going to 'love' him until he decides to say goodbye to me. i know i know, i'm an idiot/pussy/ being walked all over. but hey, if a person could have a girlfriend like this i'm sure he would be happy.

You are a commendable human being. Not everyone is so accepting of thoughts that they do not share themselves. I, in fact, commend you.

Just please do not fall in the trap of blind love without reciprocity. You deserve better than that.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 09-21-2003 03:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
..--*MiLkY WaY*

Wat fantasies?

Old Post 11-17-2003 06:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ..--*MiLkY WaY* Click here to Send ..--*MiLkY WaY* a Private Message Find more posts by ..--*MiLkY WaY* Add ..--*MiLkY WaY* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
baby`princess

complete sex...*sighs* its the best

Old Post 11-25-2003 11:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for baby`princess Click here to Send baby`princess a Private Message Find more posts by baby`princess Add baby`princess to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote