Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Reception Area > I feel so unknown..lolz
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dreaming_of_you

Talking I feel so unknown..lolz

Hey everybody..My name is Melissa and i'm new here....I would really like if you all can introduce yourself and a lil about yourslef. Ok..so as i said my name is Melissa. ... I would describe myslef as young, hyper, fun to be with, good to talk to, i have brown hair, and some of my guy friends say i have a cute smile.

Spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar
I see me running through that open door
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly

Last edited by dreaming_of_you on 02-26-2004 at 05:43 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-26-2004 05:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dreaming_of_you Click here to Send dreaming_of_you a Private Message Visit dreaming_of_you's homepage! Find more posts by dreaming_of_you Add dreaming_of_you to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Re: I feel so unknown..lolz

quote:
Originally posted by dreaming_of_you
Hey everybody..My name is Melissa and i'm new here....I would really like if you all can introduce yourself and a lil about yourslef. Ok..so as i said my name is Melissa. I'm puerto rican...i live in IL. I would describe myslef as young, hyper, fun to be with, good to talk to, i have super curly brown hair, and some of my guy friends say i have a cute smile.

Hello Melissa
welcoem to the forums hope you post a bunch and become part of the small family we got here

i'm alex i am the music and sex mod hear me roar *meow*
i'm korean/black... i live in CA. I would describe myself as a skinny, rarely serious, glasses having, afro having, funny lookin boy :D my friends say i am a dork and i agree with them :D

Old Post 02-26-2004 05:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

Hi I'm Tim and I'm an alco....ok no..I'm not gonna do that lame ass joke again...hehe

welcome to the forums. feel free to IM me on aim or something, I'm always up for a chat...unless I'm doing hwk...ok that's a damn lie..I'd rather chat than do hwk..so just IM me.ahha

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 02-26-2004 05:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hnefrdo
holla at me.

my name is henford chan. hope yu like it here. post lots.

www.xanga.com/hnefrdo

Old Post 02-26-2004 05:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hnefrdo Click here to Send hnefrdo a Private Message Visit hnefrdo's homepage! Find more posts by hnefrdo Add hnefrdo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

ello! welcome 2 jsl!

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 02-27-2004 12:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gatorboy07

welcome to jsl

Old Post 03-18-2004 01:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Gatorboy07 Click here to Send Gatorboy07 a Private Message Find more posts by Gatorboy07 Add Gatorboy07 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
C4 Black Powder
Ticking Time Bomb

How are you doing?

Tank: 220/220

Old Post 03-30-2004 07:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for C4 Black Powder Click here to Send C4 Black Powder a Private Message Visit C4 Black Powder's homepage! Find more posts by C4 Black Powder Add C4 Black Powder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
doop
just doop it

hey sup welcome im doop

holla atcha' boYyYy

Old Post 03-31-2004 07:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for doop Click here to Send doop a Private Message Find more posts by doop Add doop to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote