Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > tupac resurrection
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tea
Official Pothead

tupac resurrection

good ass movie.
learned a lot about tupac that i did not know before. yall should check it out

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-14-2003 06:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joobaboya

Re: tupac resurrection

quote:
Originally posted by tea
good ass movie.
learned a lot about tupac that i did not know before. yall should check it out

yea..I know what you mean. they did a good job on it. it's weird how he kept on talking AFTER they got to the part of his death. a lot of people just saw him as a rapper...who didn't like the police. but this movie showed more of his 'other side.' showed that he cared for his people..stuff like that.

Old Post 12-14-2003 08:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for joobaboya Click here to Send joobaboya a Private Message Find more posts by joobaboya Add joobaboya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i really liked this movie too. i have so much more respect for him now and i thought it was really well done, how it made it seem like he was narrating his life story. i also liked how they didn't focus solely on the tupac-biggie thing cuz that's been overdone. i never even knew he was from the east coast, originally.

Old Post 12-15-2003 06:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

I wished they'd stop trying to "bring him back to life". He's dead. Get over it.

Old Post 12-15-2003 08:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

NO SUSAN! SHADDUP! HES ALIVE I TELL YA...ALIIIIIIIIVEEEEE

Old Post 12-15-2003 09:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote