Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > Lord of the rings : Return of the King
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Lord of the rings : Return of the King

Action/Adventure, Science Fiction/Fantasy and Drama
3 hrs. 30 min. The third of the trilogy. As the shadow of Mordor grows across the land, Aragorn is revealed as the hidden heir to the ancient kings. Gandolf miraculously returns and defeats the evil wizard, Saruman. Sam leaves his master for the dead after a battle with the giant spider, Shelob; but Frodo is still alive--in the hands of the Orcs. And while the armies of the Dark Lord are massing--and the one ring comes ever closer to the Cracks of Doom.

anyone gonna watch it? i'mma thinka bout it but fuck 3 and 1/2 hours man HELLA LONG

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-12-2003 03:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

Re: Lord of the rings : Return of the King

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi

anyone gonna watch it? i'mma thinka bout it but fuck 3 and 1/2 hours man HELLA LONG

its not like your going to be bored for 3.5 hours. or atleast i won't be bored.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 12-12-2003 03:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

LOL but still soem parts can get boring at times LOL and sitting for that long man

Old Post 12-12-2003 03:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

.... saw the first one out of curiosity... i thought it was okay...
.... saw the second one but not because i wanted to... because i had no choice... eh... i wasn't even paying attention...
.... i refuse to watch third one!

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...

Old Post 12-14-2003 02:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mash1mar0 Click here to Send Mash1mar0 a Private Message Find more posts by Mash1mar0 Add Mash1mar0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by Mash1mar0
.... saw the first one out of curiosity... i thought it was okay...
.... saw the second one but not because i wanted to... because i had no choice... eh... i wasn't even paying attention...
.... i refuse to watch third one!

I saw the first one because my brother bought the dvd... I watched the second one out of curiosity.... now i need some resolution...some closure.... the ENDING... and i KNOW it's not going to be the "matrix style" resolution (ah..ha hah -_-)

But wow... i thought a 2 hour movie was long...

remember when.... the movies used to be 90 minutes... and that was long?!?

Old Post 12-14-2003 04:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow

remember when.... the movies used to be 90 minutes... and that was long?!?

90 minutes is standard for feature length movie. i loved movies that went over 2 hours long. i felt like i was getting my money's worth. 3.5 hours!!!! that's like watching 2 movies!!!!.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 12-14-2003 11:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

i juuust saw the first one this weekend :D
maybe ill go watch the third one

Old Post 12-15-2003 05:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i MUST see this!!!! i'm going on friday. all the reviews were great, as expected, and if this movie doesn't win best picture i think i might explode. i still can't believe two towers lost to CHICAGO. -_-;;

Old Post 12-15-2003 06:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

im going xD

Old Post 12-15-2003 08:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

prob go wed morning to see it with my friends

Old Post 12-16-2003 05:50 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

saw it today LOL peope actually dress up so funny but yea it was a coo movie hella long but coo i left with my ass numb and people crying next to me -_-; it was a coo movie it got like 4 endings LOL

Old Post 12-18-2003 12:39 AM
merdawg

quote:
saw it today LOL peope actually dress up so funny but yea it was a coo movie hella long but coo i left with my ass numb and people crying next to me -_-; it was a coo movie it got like 4 endings LOL

adrenaline pumping, comedic at some points, and sad in some, and happy in some. it was awesome.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 12-18-2003 10:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i saw it last night...too fucking long

Old Post 12-18-2003 11:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paboh4life
al myun suh ;)

i didnt even see the first two...dayum i need to watch those two first..

Old Post 12-19-2003 12:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for paboh4life Click here to Send paboh4life a Private Message Find more posts by paboh4life Add paboh4life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
i still can't believe two towers lost to CHICAGO. -_-;;

yea i know. Chicago was retarded.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 12-19-2003 02:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i just liek two towers because of the battles were cool and the tree's head got set on fire and he dunked his head into the water not too many caught that and i was the only person int eh theater laughing at that part LOL

Old Post 12-19-2003 05:35 AM
merdawg

quote:
i just liek two towers because of the battles were cool and the tree's head got set on fire and he dunked his head into the water not too many caught that and i was the only person int eh theater laughing at that part LOL

lol. i remember that part. it was madd funny. but i wasn't in the theaters wen i saw it

Old Post 12-19-2003 11:44 AM
KimChEEWIErDO29
Hokai.

u should see it.. more action, less loving.. wayyy better then lotr 2 becuase they kept talkin n talkin and only 2 good parts. this is has like 6 war scenes its crazy!

Old Post 12-21-2003 01:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KimChEEWIErDO29 Click here to Send KimChEEWIErDO29 a Private Message Find more posts by KimChEEWIErDO29 Add KimChEEWIErDO29 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AzNmAgE
Lord of the RO

)i had an orgasm through the whole entire movie thats how good it was....ne other nerds testify?

(yes i say neeeeeeeeeeeeeerd, i'm into those fantasy books

Old Post 12-21-2003 08:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AzNmAgE Click here to Send AzNmAgE a Private Message Find more posts by AzNmAgE Add AzNmAgE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
e1n1no1002

I read the books as well first two for like summer reading and the last, to find out wat happened. Movie was awsome.........didn't have an orgasm watching it, but still ..... great movie, good story, good books. heh

Old Post 12-24-2003 01:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for e1n1no1002 Click here to Send e1n1no1002 a Private Message Find more posts by e1n1no1002 Add e1n1no1002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote